It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation....Extraterrestrials in Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is pure speculation...

For those who believe in the existance of extraterrestrials-

Could they have infiltrated our military units? Could they actually be in combat?

All comments and opinions welcome.

I'm just curious...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

Mod Edit: fix all CAP title and link

[edit on 26-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Motive?

(not one line, don't fine me)

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Curiosity killed the cat, an i hate cats. Therefore i'm curious.

But seriously, if there are threads on this site of the aliens infiltrating our government, and establishing communities out on ATS, why can't I speculate that they also may play a role in the military?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Good question! Of course the anti-war folks don't want the public to know how many of the U.S. casualties in Iraq are actually aliens! From what my sources tell me, it's a large portion.

Please keep in mind that I'm not making light of those brave men and women in our armed forces who have given their lives for our country. I'm making light of the thought of aliens fighting in our military.

Granted, I can imagine if aliens are in contact with our government(s), that there's a chance they are sharing technology with our military. I do find it extremely unlikely that aliens would actually take part in the war in Iraq on a soldier-type level. Could you see humans ever volunteering to take part in an alien vs. alien war with a significant number of casualties?

The only situation where I could see aliens actually taking part in ground combat is if there is an epic battle in which the aliens have a stake in the outcome. I could also see humans taking part in an alien vs. alien war if we had a stake in the outcome of that battle. But I don't think that our war in Iraq, at this point, is a life or death situation for the existence of the United States. Obviously if our very survival as a nation depended on defeating our enemies in Iraq, we could pull out all the stops and simply level the country. I don't doubt our chances of success in Iraq, it's just a question of how far we will have to go and how ruthless we will have to fight in order to obtain victory.

So... aliens fighting as ground troops in Iraq? Highly unlikely. Aliens storming the beaches at Normandy would be a more likely scenareo in my book, especially considering all the stories we've seen on here about alien involvement in WWII on both sides. Whether any of those accounts are true remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow. That was a mouthful

Thanks for clearing up some details, but I still have a few questions:

1.) what are greys up to now?

2.) what exactly have we learned from them? Vice Versa?

3.) why is the government allowing abductions to occur?

Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree.IF There are such things as"shape shifting"aliens why would they risk exposure in iraq as grunts?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Through some surfing, i found the wikipedia entry on "Alien Invasions". Kinda Funny.

... Yes I know it's really general, but there is still some good background info for those new to the game, like myself.

Alien Invasions according to Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes, I have yet to find a motive for extraterrestrial military members.

However I am relying on the sheer mental processing power of ATS to come up with some sort of theory to my point, no matter how ridiculous.

This Thread Must Go On!

I am doing some research, but cannot promise any results for another day or so...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have found info already!

According to Doctor Michael E. Salla, there is sufficient evidence to suggest Extraterrestrial involvement in the Military.

Here is its summary on the Press Release Newswire:
MIlitary and Extraterrestrials

Also, Here is the Homepage of The Doctor and His Theories:

www.exopolitics.com[url=http://\

Let's Keep Speculating!

[edit on 26-9-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

top topics

join