It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist hate Bush & Comp. or all Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just would like to hear some feedback about the state of our world post Bush. Do the haters know the difference (as a whole) that it is Bush & Comp. that have led the oppressive campaigns against them?

Listen, I understand there will always be a certain threat from terror. But on what scale? Isolated pockets of terror, or global organizations that are publicly advocating our demise. What new direction will the new administration take on terror? Will they outsource to the proper authorities and maintain a nuetral role in the enforcement abroad?

Would it be in our interest to offer a public apology from the american people (assuming we elect a people's president) although still maintain that peace through peace is better than by the sword?

I realize there will be readers of this thread that think I am crazy, because they have bought the recipe that these terrorist are crazy haters of freedom. Take note: We arrogantly advocate freedom, as we strip others of that. They see this, we are censored by news sources, so what are we left to think?

Who was the guy that said, "People would rather die than think, in fact they do." I don't remember. The point is that we need to start practicing the very foundations of the religions that we are representing. This whole ideology about my god leads me in battle, while the other side says the same is rediculous. Aren't both sides really losing? While someone more nefarious is laughing all the way back to hell? My heart tells me this. So who are they listening to?

The issue at hand is Israel. Okay more importantly Jerusalem. There are 100,000 palestinians living in jerusalem, so we know they can coexist. We just need both sides to be fair, Jeruselum doesn't have to be the capital, hell it can be the joint capital of both. Remember they are already coexisting.

So I guess the last thing is oppression has destroyed the region, and wars have destroyed the land, so what's left then? I don't know about you but gifts and acts of selflessness always put on a smile. We need to turn a new leaf and start different. But there needs to be equal sides compromising.

I am hoping that when Bush is gone, the stinch of Sulfer doesn't linger...

AAC

[edit on 24-9-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Seeing as there were scores of islamo-facist terror attacks against the west before Bush ever was in office, and last I checked, they don't check to voter registration cards for the people in the places they hit, I'd say it's all Americans.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Seeing as there were scores of islamo-facist terror attacks against the west before Bush ever was in office, and last I checked, they don't check to voter registration cards for the people in the places they hit, I'd say it's all Americans.

yes this is a dumb question, but of course understandable since the left seem to have propagated the idea they ONLY hate bush and not all americans.

I dont think "gifts of kindness and selflessness" would end the conflict....

maybe if we lived in a fairy tale....

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
But they hate the average american, because they are not educated and can't do the difference between a good american and a bad american. But why the world hate the US? Because of the actions of their government... the Bush's administration in particular. So they would hate the government if they would be educated and know more about the US society. But because a ``suppose`` majority vote for the neo-cons, they believe that if they elected those leaders, they must pay for their choice. So after all that, if the elections were stolen twice...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
But they hate the average american, because they are not educated and can't do the difference between a good american and a bad american. But why the world hate the US? Because of the actions of their government... the Bush's administration in particular. So they would hate the government if they would be educated and know more about the US society. But because a ``suppose`` majority vote for the neo-cons, they believe that if they elected those leaders, they must pay for their choice. So after all that, if the elections were stolen twice...

I could hardly even decipher this, but what the hell does bush being elected have to do with flying airplanes into the "great satan" ?

I dont think they terrorists are making a friggin political statement! I think they are saying "we hate you" ...... duh! how many friggin wasy can you intrepret that!

"oh wait! do you hate me? or just my government? which BTW I dont like so go ahead if thats all you hate"

like they really give a damn what your political views are you genius.....

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with "they hate all americans". We're not aware of what all our government has really been up too in the middle east. I think we're kept in the dark about alot of stuff that's went on for years. Our government represents all of us to the "haters". Therefore, they hate all of us.

I don't feel an apology would help. Actions speak louder than words.
What did electing Bush not once but TWICE say?

And in "post-Bush" American, I'd really like to start seeing American addiction to oil slowly starting to dissipate and then see if relationships with these other countries get any better.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Give me a small break all of you. The mentality I will agree is universal. But only to the point of the surface. I hate the steelers (who dey) so I hate steeler fans in a general way. But if I was introduce and met the man who offered respect it would be different story. Will you agree that we made them more radical? Because you bush lovers should read the new intel report that states he made us less safe, yep that's right.

news.yahoo.com...

They hate their situation, and we mock their situation, we support their enemy, so they hate us. 2 + 2 = 4

I would agree again that there are some real crazys out there that would behead an american to get back at who? the Administration! Not the individual!

I believe that after Bush is gone, we can start mending the wounds that the BUSH's created.

AAC

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
XPhilesPhan, do you know what's the definition of terrorism? It's a political move. It's something to create terror, to make a policy change. A political move.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If you're refering to the terrorists in the Middle East, they hate America's policy towards other countries. They view US as over stepping their nature by forcing their policies on other countries.

top topics

join