It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey Devil Murders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It took the police two days to find the bodies.

It took the coroner four days to put the bodies back together.

It took the jury one and a half hours to sentence the accused to life in prison.

What actually happened that night in the woods?

I got bored and searched for "Jersey Devil". I found this.

This is supposed to be a murder victim of the Jersey Devil.
Is it?Jersey Devil Murders

warning graphic images

[edit on 24-9-2006 by aryaslove]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - added 'ex' tags and warning

[edit on 25-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
GRAPHIC IMAGES

You should put a warning when linking to something like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good Lord.

You really should put a warning in there. That was down right frightening. As to being victims of the Jersey Devil, I'm not sure.

I mean, at first things look so horrendous that it seems no human could do something like that. But, having looked through my Girlfriends book about Jack the Ripper, I have second thoughts about that opinion.

There should be data about that in the police records. I mean, if the wounds were made by a weapon, then they should show it. If the wounds were made with fangs and claws then it'd also show.

I'm inconclusive, but you really have to put a warning there. I was eating dinner too.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

but you really have to put a warning there. I was eating dinner too

Me too! Fortunately, I have a strong stomach, but still, a warning would have been the gentlemanly thing to do

As for the images themselves. It's pretty inconclusive as to what did them. As to the above posters comments on the police reports, any decent forensic examination should say wether this was a weapon or claws etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well he DID say it was the murder victim, you could've figured it out yourself.

Anyway, the site doesn't load for me.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My first impression is that the images are fake, FX props. Sounds kinda Blair Witchy.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The pictures are from the mockumentary "the last broadcast" that came out right around the time of the blair witch project, and yes they are fake. I remember watching the film when it came out, it's actually not that bad.

www.dvdverdict.com...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by outofstep]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Outofstep, nice find, I was wondering why the images were on a ''tripod'' site that anybody can make. At first glance, they seem rather fake, and I am glad to know they are. BTW wasn't the Jersey Devil debunkd as to being a hoax? or was that just me...

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think that was just you, Jimmy.

Anywho, I'm quite relieved that the photos are fake. I wouldn't wish that kind of parshal dismemberment on my worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
BTW wasn't the Jersey Devil debunkd as to being a hoax? or was that just me...

-Jimmy-

I wouldn't say the Jersey Devil has been debunked, but take a look at this thread started by nottoohappy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like a plausible explanation for some of the sightings.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I remeber reading that thread. Thanks for the link. I guess it was just me. But it does seem like a highly plausible solution.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I mean, at first things look so horrendous that it seems no human could do something like that. But, having looked through my Girlfriends book about Jack the Ripper, I have second thoughts about that opinion.

Maybe Jack the Ripper was in fact the Jersey Devil himself!!!

--

I don't think the bat theory can write off the Jersey Devil 100% though, as the overall size & overall shape don't seem to fit descriptions...

[edit on 9/26/06 by bobby3]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmm, prolly a reptilians prey, whatever.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok, number one. Those pics are not THAT bad, if im looking at the same pics as the rest of you, he was missing what, 2 3 fingers? Thats all i saw, and a bit of fake blood. I could tell by the first one that they were fake, although convincing fakes. I dont know if its just me, but violent images really dont bother me, after years of the internet, im surprised most people arent the same way, and watching trauma life in the ER as a kid might have contributed as well

top topics

join