It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist activity caught on tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Does anybody have videos of their poltergeist experience?

Here is an example: youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It’s an interesting video,

I just have some trouble grasping it though, I would love this to be real footage and it may well be,

just the family seem to be very calm, if my child was on a chair and it was being moved as shown in that video I would have no was allowed the family to have stayed there,

If it can do that right in front of you like that then what next?

Very interesting and thanks for bringing up that vid,

I am sure others here will have more to add,

whats your thoughts on this? sure is scary..

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Its a good vid and pretty freaky but there are ways you could fake it.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Im not convinced b/c you cant see the bottom of those tables so they could be using some sort of object to push them. Notice how everytime one of the things move you cannot see the whole thing.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What about the chair with the girl in it? Nice find.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
just the family seem to be very calm, if my child was on a chair and it was being moved as shown in that video I would have no was allowed the family to have stayed there,

I agree.

I believe that it may be possible to eventually become accustomed to the strange activities caused by a poltergeist, this family just seems too calm, raising some skepticism in me.

The footage where they have a shot of the table without anyone sitting around it seems somewhat suspect. At first the camera is not very stable, and then just before the two chairs slide the camera becomes very stable, as if they did some stop-motion filming or something.

However, I will admit that it is very interesting footage, and it can't really be judged fairly because the quality of the footage is not that great. It would be interesting to see the actual footage.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Warrens were the main investigators in the Amityville case,theres a goo ATS thread on one of there pics here.....

amityville thread

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
wow. yeh im quite suspicious about those kind of documentaries though

While i was on youtube looking at this, i came across this one! i dont see how this could be faked! Scared the hell outta me
Poltergeist Video

enjoy!

50/50

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That vid is freaky, and its obvious that the guy has only just took the camera out of the bag and turned it on.
I cant see how that could be faked unless he got some good rigging behind the picture or the glass is attached to wires, but it seems real and he seems scared.
At thew end you can see he is barefoot when he runs out of the house but why does it stop there, shouldn't there be something more with the guy saying something.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's a pretty wild video - and a lot of my doubts were quenched upon seeing Ed and Lorriane Warren in that video. That is a good indicator that it's not a spoof or fake. Add in the factors that Ed and Lorriane have 50 years of experience in the field as well as are very famous Demonologists, I'd hope they can tell a fake a mile away.
For more info on the The Warrens you can check out their website at www.warrens.net

Khul did you know that Ed just passed away this August 23rd?
May he rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

While i was on youtube looking at this, i came across this one! i dont see how this could be faked! Scared the hell outta me
Poltergeist Video

That was the best poltergeist footage I've ever seen - remarcable!

The only thing I can say about it, is that he seems to focus on the thing on the table, before it actually moves.. But otherwise, really good!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ok , first video youtube.com... , when the person is aledgedly recieving " one tap yes , two taps no " answers -- the narator is at pains to point out that the mother and questioner have both hands on the rable -- blatantly ignoring the fact that the teenage girl in the purple top clearly has one hand under the table ,

also -- you can never see the entire object that is allegedly being moved -- that alone makes it soo dammed easy to fake -- and if it is being filmed in association with a profesional paranormal investigator -- thats the first thing they should do -- ensure that the big picture is clear

ie -- when the table moves -- you cannot even see one leg touching the floor -- never mind all 4 -- you could have a full grown man hidden under the table , sheilded from view by the cloth .

in the second vid : youtube.com...

it is so badly compressed and at such poor resolution that i cannot be bothered even trying to make out details -- but reviewing the timeline and soundtrack -- it seems fake , panting like a dog does not lend authenticity

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Poltergeist Video

enjoy!

50/50

He's leading to the point of the next activity. Where it is most apparent is after the picture he leads to the object on the table.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
AWWWWWWWW..

I gotta wait till I get back to UK next week to see youtube. boooo

I wanna see!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The first video looked very fake. I'd argue that the mother could be seen to be tipping that chair, note the way it tips back in a manner consistant to being moved. Knocks are very easy to fake.

The second video is a different story, it's short and thus hard to tell. But it's on the more convincing side of things.

top topics

join