It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amityville Horror Pic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have just watched a documentary that said it was revealing the true story behind the mass murder of the Defeo family in 1974, and the subsequent reports of supernatural activity which were reported.

When paranormal investigators were in the house conducting tests a camera had been set up to take pictures, I think it was set up on a landing, there was nothing special about any of the pictures apart from one...........and this one spooked me !!

Has this picture ever been investigated and debunked as a fake ??

The House....

The Picture....

There were no children in the house at the time this picture was taken.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Spooked me too, looked up some stuff on the net, no mention of a fake, so.....................................

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Does the person/ghost look like the boy killed in the house?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Indeed, ive seen the movies and everything. but WOW!, lol i wouldnt be supprised if hollywood tried to make another thing of the Amityville Horror.

There is no doubting that it indeed looks like a human boy but u never know how long the dark forces and/or spirits were manafesting themselves within.

O yeah i dont know if im lookin to into it, but if u look above the kid's head it kinda looks like there is a outline guy in a robe or entity or somethin

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wask
Does the person/ghost look like the boy killed in the house?

Dont know,.....................if I remember the daughter of George and Kathy Lutz said that she played with a ' friend ' and later on she was shown this picture and she said that the boy was the ' friend ' she played with.

Here is a picture of Mark and John Defeo who were both murdred......... do they look like the boy on the picture ??

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Mindwalker]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Mindwalker]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forsaken Druid

O yeah i dont know if im lookin to into it, but if u look above the kid's head it kinda looks like there is a outline guy in a robe or entity or somethin

I thought there was something behind the boy as well...............no sleep for me tonight !!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
is it just me or is hand going threw the railing, great pic is thair a story from ware it came from or ho tok it.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
is it just me or is hand going threw the railing, great pic is thair a story from ware it came from or ho tok it.

Here is one link : www.crimelibrary.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I blew this up pretty good :
I don't see a hand I see post on the stairs which could be at a glance
Shadows on all Except head, which a can mean ghost leave no shadow or be
cut and paste.
Also if you blow it up enuff you can see a darker triangle starting from the boys
chin going up the railing.
Also if you zoom in to much looks like theres a nose on top of a nose

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yay! No sleep for me tonight either! If that pic isn't a hoax then... wow. (Can't think of a better word to describe it)

I watched the most recent Amityville Horror film the other night and did some research on the actual murders and I read that the family that moved into the house after the murders took place didn't experience anything paranormal...

There seems to be wounds on the boy's forehead and nose, too. Is he pointing at something with his right hand or is that just a part of the railing?

[edit on 28-10-2005 by xeroxed88]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That picture is a classic and pretty creepy to boot. I remember the first time I saw that photo I had chills run up my back. It’s interesting to note that recently George Lutz had requested that sites, displaying that exact pic, please remove it. It makes you wonder, Is George working on another book?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't spook easy but that pic made my heart thud....

it looks so much like the older of the two boys.

at first i thought he had glasses on but then I realised his eyes were all freaky

scary pic..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Its a Fake.

@ 16:1 ratio, The boy does not blend into the background. Like a "Normal" picture. The right of the boy has a grey tone. That neither blends into the door frame nor the hair. (It looks to have motion blured.)

The eyes are painted white by a paintbrush. With a transparency blend.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
bump the pic your looking for

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Its a Fake.

@ 16:1 ratio, The boy does not blend into the background. Like a "Normal" picture. The right of the boy has a grey tone. That neither blends into the door frame nor the hair. (It looks to have motion blured.)

How does anybody know how a supernatural entity captured by an infrared camera is supposed to appear in a picture? Maybe it doesn't "blend into the background" like an object in our three dimensional world does.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does it look like a half human half pig creature?
Didn't the 'friend' of the daughter look like a pig? The Dad or whatever said that when he went outside one night he looked up at his daughter's window and saw a pig-faced creature with red eyes looking out of the window. He thought it was a balloon and went up there and couldn't see anything in there.
Anyway, the picture looks like a pig to me, and maybe the white eyes are because the eyes were red.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Look in the center of the door there is a face of a child and another image beside of it that looks like the pic of the lion on the wall. I think the pic is a fake.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
geez i hate the way this site is modereated sometimes, it p*sses me off!

Anyway if you check out the link at the top of my thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a guy who claims he lives really close to the house, and says everything is cool now and there is a family who live there. I wonder if anything ever happens to them. DOes anyone know if the house was ever exorcised or some thing? coz there is no way i would live in that place after those stories!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In regards to the pic does anyone have any other pics of the house that would confirm the location of that hallway?

Also if the whole ammityville story was fake that doesnt descredit the pic.There were 6 people murdered in the house dont forget.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Its a Fake.

there is no way you call tell that from blowing up this super compressed jpeg, it would be difficult enough to be able to judge from the original. plus this picture was from before computers, people saw it before computers and they even said it was a hoax before this kind of operation could be performed on computers! I think this could have been created from a normal picture of the boy with some clever developing though... but you never know...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join