It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Psychic Help Needed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Please, if the true psychics would please take the time to help me, I need to pass a test next month and I'm so scared I won't that there are butterflys in my stomach right now. This test is an academic accumulation of my career for the past 11 months. I've never been good with tests! If I fail, my career is down the tube and the past 11 months have meant nothing at all. Please tell me if you can gain some insight into the future situation, will I pass or fail?

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by NukeAmbition]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NukeAmbition
If I fail, my career is down the tube and the past 11 months have meant nothing at all. Please tell me if you can gain some insight into the future situation, will I pass or fail?

Well, put it like this...

If you put your faith in psychics, instead of hard work, determination, and good study habits, then you are going to fail and the last 11 months have meant nothing at all. Now stop f---ing around, wasting your time, and go study.

Sorry. Someone has to be the grownup here.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree with thelibra (nice work on that last answer
), Just Know in your mind that over the last 11 months you have learnt as much as you need to know, take your time on the test and try to clear your mind of anything other than the test subject.

p.s. also good luck.

-Wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be mean but the paranormal forum on ATS is not the place for this kind of stuff. Really. The threads here fed me up as it is.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When it comes to taking tests you just need to study the material to a level that you think is neccesary. there is no need to put faith in anything but your own knowledge.

Once you feel confident on the testing material youre half way there. Its always better to go into an exam with slight nerves instead of going in with no nails because youve stayed up the night before biting them off.

Aslong as you learn what you need to then atleast you can give it your best shot and try not to let your fears of failing take control. Its all up to you and no psychic can help.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your negative thoughts are your own worst enemy. Test anxiety is a very real thing, and can definitely have a negative effect on your results. Here's some very good advice on dealing with it-

Dealing with Test Anxiety

The good news is you've got until next month to get a handle on it. I don't know what academic level we're talking about here, but don't underestimate the value of discussing your concerns with the instructor NOW. They may very well be able to give you some specific advice to help in your particular situation. Maybe even give you some positive feedback about your progress to date that will help take some of the worry away.

My psychic prediction is: Prepare properly and you'll do fine. Trust me.

No charge.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thank you all. In this job I can work for 20 years and still not know all there is to know though.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is the information you desire:

1. c
2. a
3. d
4. b
5. b
6. c
7. e
8. a
9. b
10. c
11. b
12. b
13. a
14. d
15. a
16. e
17. d
18. e
19. a
20. b
21. c
22. d
23. d
24. e
25. b
26. a
27. a
28. a
29. e
30. d

The short answer questions you will have to bs your way through alone, but that should at least get you a passing grade.

Memorize it. Use it. The universe looks upon you with favour today.

Disclaimer: Yarcofin is not responsible if you fail. All information presented in this post is for entertainment purposes only, and may or may not be 100% accurate.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That'll get me a 30%. It has a 100 questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Better yet, if there is a true psychic, can you see the cool stuff I get to work on? Its pretty unique and I doubt anyone could guess.

new topics

top topics

join