It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck Is Goin On?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
....all those years ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Please don't take this as an attack.. but..

You have a mental disorder and you have experimented with mind altering substances.

I think that really answers the question posed by the thread started.

And the reward for most small minded post goes to.....

I don't think he has a 'mental disorder' as such. He said he has a mild case of tourettes. Its hardly dual personality syndrome. And I also have dabbled in the arms of sweet Mary-Jane (for about a year), but I have never exhibited a sign of any symptom associated with it.

I think the reason your moving is because of a subconscious fear. Either, as I sadi before, you feel safe hidiing, or as someone else said, you like to check under the bed and once nothings there you just stay there because theres no danger.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dont like speaking on any of my experiences because I get a big sense that not only does it put people off but they dont beleive or want to hear anything. With that said I will tell you that I have had all of those experiences that you have had too and I want to say you are NOT alone. I can go into a bit more detail if you like but otherwise I will not say anything. I beleive you may be searching for something right? but you may not know what.... maybe deep down you do.

It's nice to have comfort and I want you to know I have the same experiences and more as you probly do. Just from me to you..

You know you have to trust yourself and if you know the feelings and experiences all add up go with your feelings and you will never be led wrong. Dont listen to anyone or anything but yourself you know....not your methodological mind but your deep inner feelings and senses, which we all have wether we listen to it or not and our mind's quite enough to truly listen.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I dont like speaking on any of my experiences because I get a big sense that not only does it put people off but they dont beleive or want to hear anything. With that said I will tell you that I have had all of those experiences that you have had too and I want to say you are NOT alone. I can go into a bit more detail if you like but otherwise I will not say anything. I beleive you may be searching for something right? but you may not know what.... maybe deep down you do.

It's nice to have comfort and I want you to know I have the same experiences and more as you probly do. Just from me to you..

You know you have to trust yourself and if you know the feelings and experiences all add up go with your feelings and you will never be led wrong. Dont listen to anyone or anything but yourself you know....not your methodological mind but your deep inner feelings and senses, which we all have wether we listen to it or not and our mind's quite enough to truly listen.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

Exaclty what he said,very well said.

It would be a relief for you if you got told you just have a small disorder rather than getting told you are getting or got abducted.The truth is within you,search it and you'll find it. Most people just try and find a simple solution/answer to your problem ( not trying to offend anyone)but the truth is in you.

Best of luck mate.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you are looking good and are inteligent you could be taken by them for genetic purposes.
Check about some implantant around ear or nose- they control humans after this
for collecting information about hybrides.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Someone walks out of a store and then the power goes out. As the power gets back on, a mysterious light is where that same person reappears on the ground. The difference in time is almost 2 hours!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I apologize. I left out the link to this video as I was in a rush in my last posting.

Someone walks out of a store and then the power goes out. As the power gets back on, a mysterious light is where that same person reappears on the ground. The difference in time is almost 2 hours!

Watch this rare security camera video: youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
DARKCYRUS SAID IT BEST.

Also I would like to add if you seek help I would suggest you go through a group that deals with abductions. I worked in a hospital for ten years and let me tell you Dr.'s aren't into this they will send you to the shrink and the shrinks will drug you and have a field day with you.

When it comes to abductions you can try your best to forget but it is not going to let you forget, you will know what is what in your heart and soul and don't let others tell you different.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
thank you guys,
and thanks darkcyrus , please tell me more about your experiences and what is so simular with mine, feel free to u2u me if you dont feel like posting it.

and btw that video is kinda creepy, but seems kinda fake..how does a camera skip time as well? shouldnt it play through the whole thing? it didnt look like they cut it to when it appears again.
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I sent you a u2u, check your inbox.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join