It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck Is Goin On?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hello All,
It just occurred to me tonight as if it came out of nowhere, when i was younger i remember always waking up under the bed face first in a kneeling position...why would i end up under the bed?
could it be i was left like that after being taken?
somehow managed to crawl under there everynight?
someone please tell me what you think?
has anyone ever been taken and left under a bed or in a closet or somthing strange to that sort?
Ive always been interested with aliens..never questioned why though, id always draw them and still to this day draw ufos , different alien...and even bizzare plants, flowers, animals nothing of this world thats for sure...

Sometimes when somone will ask me somthing or call my name to get my attention i will blurt out these wierd words that from what i know dont even sound human in origin...i shake it off as nothing, that my tounge is just all tied up.
I Frequently suffer from paranoia and insomnia, i catch myself looking into the sky often just on impulse...i get feelings of complete dread in the middle of the night sometimes and have to stand up and back into a corner because i feel like somthing is coming or is there.

Am i just plain out crazy and nuts or is somthing going on here? can someone please answer me seriously i can fallow up on any other information you might need or want to know. just ask.
thank you for listening,i hope to hear some good outcomes
Im kinda worried.

:Kiliker.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Right, i'm new to the site and i've been researching along time and looking into this, i've studied cases of abduction and others.

What i'm about to show you might help you and change the fear you have into tranquility.And you will find the truth that beholds inside you,only you can find it, this is only a help to what is called alien resistance, due to this said i will clear that alien and/or the paranormal phenomena you might have experienced is all linked being the same thing.

Now to start off you might want to check this site:

www.alienresistance.org...

It has probably the most acurate information and the most helpfull info. for you to stop seeing and experiencing these things,please read the case files that testify what i have just said. there's more to it but it would just make your mind more terrified of what is happening and what is being done by these ET's,but that site is a good start.

If you need any help don't hesitate in sending me a msg.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You may be suffering from Tourette's or some other condition. I would go and get checked out by a doctor.

Before jumping to conclusions of abduction it is best to first rule out other more worldly reasons for what you are experiencing.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I actually agree with jbondo , there are various conditions that could explain this issue, one being actual sleepwalking. Try to search for the most rational explaination first, because chances are, its the right answer lol.

I didnt mean to offned you btw lol

-Wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thank you guys for your imput on this matter...i have never had a case of sleep walking in my life...it would be my family, usually my sister or brother(who shared the room with me) who found me under the bed or the occasional id wake up under there...as far as tourette's, yes i do have a mild case, but nothing ever serious like shouting things, just simple twichs..i dont really see how this could effect anything other then the non-english words that would slip up in conversation...Am i un-aware of tourrettes having a more serious side effect? like dellusion? or something-psycho /spuedo-reality based that i should take into consideration...cuz the doctors never mentioned that..heh.
the only abnormal things "durring" sleep that i recall where sleep paralysis that lasted a week..ever single night untill it just stopped..
any more info is greately appreciated.
and thank you your_evidence for the link, it might come in handy one day.
::.Kiliker.::

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i know this is slighty off topic but, i slept walked when i was younger. One of my parents went downstairs to find me flicking on and off the dowstairs light lol. Though i never rember it lol.

-wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
lol, another thing id like to add now that you have brought that all up...
when i stayed in italy with my relatives for a month (5-6 years ago) i remember my aunt telling me to not be alarmed if i see my cousin walking around in her sleep...cuz she does it almost everynight....(i never seen it i was always passed out with the door shut) ..but my aunt also added..that she speaks this wierd language (tounges? haha) in her sleep while holding her hands perfectly straight up in the air...kinda sounds like talking backwards she added..
kinda freaky dont you think?

:.Kiliker.:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
very freaky..... maybe she was possessed by some freaky ancient ghost that wants to talk people to death

Jokes aside, yeah that is pretty weird lol, i know if i saw her doing that i would probably be calling for an exorcist. ... well i guess al jokes werent laid aside lol

-wyatt43

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you have read the site i posted or atleast alittle bit of it, you would realise that what you're experiencing has happend to a lot of people,before,during and after alien abduction.Based on what you said that happend and how it popped up in your memorys,and that weird language you say about, i directly thought that there was something more than your mind playing with you.

I might be wrong and like I said earlier it's only your mind that is "playing" with you or i might be right and maybe there is something else behind it.
Anyways it's upto you to decide.Peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Not trying to offend.
But I smoke cannabis and sometimes I can get all tounge tied when i'm trying to speak, this could be related if you also smoke.
As for getting under the bed you could be sleep walking or if your a heavy sleeper and rolled out of bed, not woke up and rolled under the bed.
Cannabis could also acount for the paranoia and insomnia if you smoke.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
lol ohhhh ive had my share of that dont get me wrong..but i havnt picked up on it in AWHILE...and when i did it wasnt frequent use...just spits and spats...the bed thing is abit odd, but i guess i can take into consideration i rolled under there everynight..and im not a heavy sleeper really, but who knows...i guess when it all comes down to it i could just be nuts for thinking this way...the mind is very strange and can make alot of things up...but it just seemed kinda coincidental..so i figured i would add somthing to say maybe somone has had somthing like this happend to them before
guess not.
Kiliker

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well who knows, if your not a haevy sleeper i'm sure you would wake up if you rolled out of bed an hit the floor.
And it probably does take quite alot of cannabis use to affect speech and make you paranoid. so keep searching and good luck.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I at least know the waking up under the bed thing is normal.

Me and my brother share a room here where I live. And he is always sleep walking and talking, just about ever night. Theres been times in the past where I've watched him get out of bed and lie under his bed in what I can tell he is in dead sleep.

Ive even heard of people commiting murder in there sleep.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You have been abducted! You are one of those few, including me, that have been chosen by God to prove the existence of creatures not created by our God, and wich have created theirselves. These plants and animals are of the aliens home world. The alien and UFO drawings represent the beings and craft that you have seen. Your obsesion is like mine: unexplainable and obvious. Keep these talents and use them wisely, your time is coming. Your cousin is also a choosen one. She speaks the aliens language, and can communicate with them.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I doubt you have been abducted.

I used to stay at my stepsister's house alot when I was younger and would share a bed with the younger sister. Then, because we were all growing (if you know what I mean), I had to start sleeping on a bed on my own but still in the same room and they shared a bed.

The first night this had to be done I remember waking up the next day in the bed I usually slept in, with the younger sister and the older sister was on her own.

We were well shocked when we woke up, but our parents said that they had heard us moving around and came to check on us.
They then said that within half an hour, all of us had sleepwalked out of the bed we were in and into the bed we were used to.

IMO this kind of behaviour has to do with comfort and safety. Unconsciously you may feel safer sleeping under your bed, especially if you believe aliens are gonna come and take you in the night (when I used to think like that I woke up in all sorts of places).
It isn't really sleep walking so much as you're doing a big fidget. You move into somehwere you're comfortable and then go back to sleep, whereas sleep walkers will walk around, talk etc etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please don't take this as an attack.. but..

You have a mental disorder and you have experimented with mind altering substances.

I think that really answers the question posed by the thread started.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i know exactly why u were under your bed... You had a subconcious fear of things under your bed like monsters when you were younger. Now during your dreams your subconcsious goes to check out under your bed and you end up staying there and sleeping to the next dream sequence

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
hmm you all have pretty good points, but i will add im not that little boy i used to be, i dont sleep walk or have never been known two, i have only smoked "the reefer" a handful of time (never laced) , and to my knowledge and as well as others..that doesnt have a long period effect...my mental condition doesnt make me mentaly unstable or crazy, its a small mild case, its just twitchs and has been for many of years. and at this point has calmed dramaticaly over the years..almost to the point where i do not even notice i would have it...
i wouldnt like to jump to the conclusion that i AM in fact being abducted, or that im nuts..i guess im looking more for the experiences of others and if any of these things has happend in someone elses life.
i really do thank you all for your time to share your opinions and experiences with me. i hope one day some sort of light shines through...im just hoping its not through the hard way
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Cannibis is no more damaging or mind altering than alcohol.
im affraid this false perception is due to our governments needing a reason to prosecute and deport mexican's all those years ago.

Another case of the US pulling the wool over our eyes

but im sure this is covered in another ATS forum

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well i live in new mexico and trust me.

there are plenty mexicans

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join