It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Title Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Can I put an image in the custom title?

If so, what dimensions?

Thanks

Semper

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't think so, never saw it.

- Or take a look into the ATS Hanbook
- Or ask a Moderator

regards
dacruz

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I highly doubt that an image could be used in the title.

I doubt that the coding would even be succesful in it.

We'll await confirmation from a staff member, but I'm thinking no on this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There isn't an option to use an image as a custom title, however something alot of the more creative members do is play around with custom mini-profile background images to get the desired effect. By using a transparent image as an avatar you can then work something to this affect.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah, pity it costs 2, 500 points every time you get it wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
There isn't an option to use an image as a custom title, however something alot of the more creative members do is play around with custom mini-profile background images to get the desired effect. By using a transparent image as an avatar you can then work something to this affect.

So that's how you get one large 'avatar'. I thought you had to do some graphic manipulation so that your avatar would line up perfectly with your background image. Transparent GIF for the Avatar... so simple...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion

So that's how you get one large 'avatar'. I thought you had to do some graphic manipulation so that your avatar would line up perfectly with your background image. Transparent GIF for the Avatar... so simple...

If your looking to have a large avatar aka a background image, you need to purchase on in the ATS Store. The dimensions are alittle different than the 160x320 avatar and its much pricier. Avatars of course are free, background images come at a cost of 2500 points. So if your looking to have one of these, just erase your Avatar URL in the ATS Account Settings and then upload a background image in the ATS Store.

To remove the Background image, you simply delete it from your uploaded space provided by ATS.

If the Background is the wrong size, it will repeat itself over and over. So be sure to have the correct size.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by chissler]

new topics

top topics

join