It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it. I'm calling you out.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello friends,

As of right now I am calling out the aliens of the cosmos to show themselves to me. Long have I believed in the existence of ET and I am now willing to see them for what they are. I know there are many on this forum that claim to have seen UFOs, claim to be in contact with aliens, and some that claim to BE aliens.. This message isnt really for you, but you are more than welcome to tell your alien friends to show themselves to me.

I am more interested in the alien that DOESN'T expose himself here. The people that DO meet aliens and converse with them but dont brag about it for fear of being rediculed or just out of not wishing to share their experiences with others.

Aliens, I am calling you out.

I am feeling this may turn a lot of people off to my postings, but I just want the aliens to know that I am offering myself willingly as a vehicle for the spread of their wisdom, if they do exist.

Good day.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm heeeeeeree.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That picture is proof that the truth is often times stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They haven't been hiding for 6,000 years just to come out now. They'll only show themselves once it's time for the slaughter, be it ours or theirs

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is this a thread about Micheal Jackson?

If it is I can move it to BTS where off-topic 1-liners are the norm.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
HankMcCoy, i see you just registered, welcome to ATS!
I strongly suggest you spend some time reading around the different topics and get familiar with the place before making a "call" like that cause you won´t get any serious answers that way. If ET for some reason needs to get in touch with you i´m sure they will regardless of that post.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
HankMcCoy, i see you just registered, welcome to ATS!
I strongly suggest you spend some time reading around the different topics and get familiar with the place before making a "call" like that cause you won´t get any serious answers that way. If ET for some reason needs to get in touch with you i´m sure they will regardless of that post.

Ah, thank you for the welcome, however, I'm not really interested in being taken seriously by humans so much as ET's that are undoubtedly controlling or at the VERY least monitoring the minds of some of our human visitors to this community.

As for a reasont o get in touch with me, I am not looking to have some kind of intergalactic mission or have my butt plugged, I am simply looking for a long distance phonecall, or maybe a nod in my general direction. If we never say hello, if we never ask them for validation, they may not have any reason to wish see us anyway.

Although, I have heard that they dont like excessive bodyhair or domesticated animals, so I might have to get properly groomed and put my dog outside if I am to be expecting company anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
HankMcCoy, sincerly, you registered and posted on a "human board" did you not?!

Clearly you also have made up your mind beyond doubt that some of us are "controlled or monitored" by ET...care to make an argument as to why/how you are beyond doubt about this? Sure, there are many members here but the world is a big place, why post on ATS?

Also, in general i think people should be carefull about what they wish for cause sometimes you get more than you bargain for...

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Aye, I did register on a human board, if you could direct me to a verifiable gray board, I will take my message to them directly.

Ah, maybe I was a bit overstepping in my convictions in my earlier post.. I have little doubt that aliens would be monitoring human activity on a person by person basis if monitoring was simply a matter of some kind of telepathic link, or some kind of memory harvesting.. IF!! they exist at all.

If someone is looking for a relationship, they go to a dating website, if they are looking for weather they go to a weather related website. I am hunting for some aliens, where else would people that share this interest be but on an alien website? Now, if a large enough group of interested parties congregate, it usually attracts the attention of the focus of the interest.

The only question now remaining is whether or not ATS is big enough to be able to reduce my odds of reaching even one person/alien to get my message acrossed to AND if that one person/alien is willing to act on my words alone.

As for calling the Aliens out..

What is the worst that could happen? Torture? Mutilation? Butt Plugging? Death? Or could the WORST thing they do to me is ignore my plea? Make me continue along in the dark while they are shedding their enlightenment on others and leaving me in the dark?

Would I be scared? Of course! Man often fears what he doesn't understand. However, I -want- to understand. Actually, to put it in a way that makes me sound less pompous, I want the CHANCE to be able to understand, as I doubt I would be able to make sense of their advanced ways and technologies.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with you?! what r ya, desperate or sumthin'?
All i gotta say is....wait!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
HankMcCoy - Anyone who dares say they speak to aliens let alone say they are an alien well be asked to present proof. No one is alowed to make outlandish claims on ATS without presenting proof. Moderators are supposed to keep an eye out for that.

Originally posted by Springer Not in this forum you can't, at least not if staff is notified of it or sees it. Those claims NEVER last long and the minute staff discovers them they are on "put up or shut up" status with generally 24 hours to produce the goods or "fess up".

So - not one soul will answer this thread

These people will not respond because - they "will not" and "can not" present proof or back up their claims. It is that simple.

See ATS LINK - Stagnation of UFO Research

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You stated that by hunting aliens you would go to an alien forum....

Tell me, if you were hunting deer would you go to a deer forum?
If you were hunting criminals would you go to a criminal forum and make a post saying "Hey guys, I'm hunting criminals, want to meet up somewhere?"

If you want to meet/hunt aliens then you'll have to get off of your butt.
U2U me, I'll tell you how to meet them.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not so much asking for them to POST responses so much as ask their 'friends' to respond to me via a flyby, some kind of visit, perhaps we could have tea one afternoon in my backyard.

If you were sitting on some kind of situation like aliens visiting you, and you visit this forum and saw someone asking about setting up a meeting, wouldn't you tell the aliens? If even just for a laugh? The aliens will be able to seperate my sincerity from the mountains of BS that people launch at them. I am simply wanting to meet for some casual banter and a friendly exchange of information.

As many claims as I have seen on this forum about the info people seem to have about abductions and contact with aliens, it would SHOCK me if ALL of them were fabricating ALL of it. I admit it IS a sad posibility!

Heck, I will even open my invite up to Jesus, Odin, Santa Claus, Ray Charles, Bart Simpson, The Illuminati, and Wonder Woman.

If -any- of you out there has any of these people on your buddy lists, or you happen to be related to them, went to school with them, or are presently worshipping them, PLEASE include a thought from your old pal HankMcCoy and extend my invitation to them. I would really like to hear from ANY of them.

Thanks.

edit: Expect a u2u shortly, mate.

edit2: It seems I need more pots to send a u2u. Please consider this edit my interest in your information.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Understood McCoy, as soon as you can send U2U's please do so.

I'd much rather prefer a conversation in private.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just a bump to this topic to remind the Aliens here that I am still interested in a meeting, though I would like to request that it wait until after New Year's Day because I will be with family and I don't want to freak them out too much before their time.

Thanks, Aliens

Hank

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We love you, and so, let us hope, that it will be possible to contact you more often, namely, to be in touch frequently in person. We are constantly ready to help you, since you lend helping hand to people on this planet Earth, endeavouring to pass briskly through these difficult times, this period of transition, which is so important for you, and for us as well. We consider ourselves to be your brothers and we want you to join us in such a way, that people who will be thus prepared, could contact us in person. And then, it would be up to them, where they possibly decide to live. This planet is polluted by coarse vibrations so much, that it is necessary to act for a radical de-pollution in such a way, that the land together with things on it has to disappear in the seas, and, on the contrary, the land in the ocean will be disinterred above the water level of the oceans, so that it could be peopled with those, who have decided for that already before. We know, that these people are here, and that there are many of them. They must be informed and secured, so that it would be possible for them to act in accordance with the on-coming events and to prepare themselves for the approach of New age. We know, that it will be difficult, because here are various groups of people, and some of them will refuse to join us, because they have taken a fancy to themselves, to their own success, and they are interested in material progress. Therefore your necessary activities enable the real people, the people interested in higher spiritual reality, to be informed about us, so that they could decide for their actions in the on-coming period.

We love you, wishing you success in everything, so that you could really uplift yourself to the new, higher level of existence in such a way, that you join us, and that you will commune with this spiritual teaching and love of the Creator, who guides and creates everything. We want you to be able to discharge these future duties effectively, as it should be, and we know, that it will be so. It’s for you to decide, Ivo, how much you are going to get involved also in future, and we evdeavour accordingly to help you any time.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I say that the cosmic dimensions do exist, so that they could serve as the basis for hierarchical development of creatures, consequently apart, under effectiveness of the cosmic laws. These dimensions are numbered, namely:

The lowest one (the first dimension) is to be found in the dark section of this universe, and there live all the hardly improvable beings, that is, the beings of darkness. You know so called black holes in the abstract; they serve as simple bridges for negative beings endangering occasionally beings in other dimensions.

The second dimension is a dark one, too; that’s the dimension, where the creatures are advanced for the higher dimension, namely,

the third dimension, in which are to be found for instance you, the people on this planet Earth.

In the fourth dimension live higher beings, they have physical bodies, but they are so called cosmic people. You know them as UFO. People on this planet Earth mostly observe them, when these cosmic people are on their travels to the lower dimensions to raise lower beings above their level of existence. They help them with love, dedicating for them a considerable part of their life.

In the fifth dimension are to be found people with half-spiritual bodies, which are partly luminous (formed mostly from the energy of light). They also go in for spiritual help to the beings who are less developed; you can see that here, too.

In the sixth dimension live spiritual beings, accordingly not with physical, but with spiritual bodies. Their vibrations are on such level, that atoms already cannot thus subsist, so that the function of the atoms is replaced by the functions of the light (energy). These beings are not liable to the gravitation, because they are not physical by nature, so that they can even assume physical bodies just as they wish, for the sake of the help to the lower dimensions, touching beings who are less developed.

In the seventh dimension are to be found beings of light. They resemble luminous balls, acting in such a way, that they absorb knowledge and informations in the cosmic neighbourhood, again advising beings who are less developed, to help them.

I will not give an account of other dimensions here, because we can do without that, we do not need that: for all practical purposes we would perceive these beings just as the beings in the seventh dimension.”

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah...

That's fantastic, just don't contact me until after New Year's Day. A phone call would be good before you come so I can be prepared with some lemon squares. You will find my lemon squares quite nice.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

What is the worst that could happen?

You would no longer have a choice. They would be real, and your perception of humanity (to include yourself) would change, beginning with the most fundamental things you perviously thought were true.

What is the worst that could happen?
Torture? Mutilation? Butt Plugging? Death?

All of the above, in some regard or another.

Make me continue along in the dark while they are shedding their enlightenment on others and leaving me in the dark?

If there were a way to say this without sounding condescending, i would try to say it that way, honestly. Perhaps we think we continue along in the dark due to the way we think. perhaps "enlightenment" requires a different way of thinking, other than in human terms.

Would I be scared? Of course! Man often fears what he doesn't understand.

There in may lie the problem.

I've looked, but could not find one other than earthly messenger (angel) that did not begin their message by first saying "Be not afraid".

If it is a genetic disposition to fear what you do not understand, then how can one grasp understanding of what it is they fear?

People want the answers and the truth, but are not always capable of accepting the truth they seek because it infringes upon beliefs that are imbedded within their very dna. fear of the unknown.

a paradox? a problem?

"the truth is unknown to me. i want the truth."

"it is natural for me to fear the unknown."

"the truth is unknown to me, but i want the truth."

"my truth at this very moment is i fear the truth i want, but i am not willing to chance going forward without fearing, because it would somehow require me to have different dna which i don't think is compliant with human instinct."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Would I be scared? Of course! Man often fears what he doesn't understand.

If the "truth" was conscious, how could the "truth" fear the "truth" and continue to exist?

your truth now is you fear.

and you want your truth that fears the truth to accept a truth with a fear that is not compliant with the truth you seek.

What i am strongly suggesting is that knowing "fear" is what does not permit people to know the answers they seek.

What i am strongly suggesting is "fear" is not compliant with the "truth". Therefore "truth" can not accept fear, as it would destroy the "truth". So, fear (a natural by-product of "self preservation") is incompatible with truth.

This may be the human condition which hinders us from accepting the truth. But this is nothing new, as people have been saying this for over 5,000 years now, and the ones that wrote it down the first few hundred times tell us it was stated to them by beings who they do not describe as being human.

"Look i fear"

* "c" makes a "k" sound, too:

"Looc i fear"

* "u" makes the same sound two "o"s make:

"Luc i fear"

* the "a" in fear makes no sound whatsoever, so remove it since it decieves:

"Luc i fer"

maybe there is some commonality between "fear" and some old legends and myths concerning "other worldly visitors".

maybe, just some thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah...

I am always interested in your posts .... until you start the word manipluation. I started reading your reply and I thought to myself, I bet he makes some little wordgame in it.. sure enough it was there. (I feel like thumbing my own eye when I see them.. Nothing to do with you, I think it has to do with my 3rd grade teacher.. she was a word puzzler and I am certain she was a Nazi.. a -real- Nazi.)

So the worst that could happen is that my existence is controlled by forces I don't understand and I am powerless to return to my illusion of control? I'm still game, it sounds exactly like life as we understand it now. Cogs in a machine that we no longer control.

As for fear..

I think a majority of abuductees from the last half of the last century would disagree with the idea that Aliens care whether or not we fear them. I many cases, it almost seems like they WANT us to fear them. But maybe they are all nutters.

Will my fear be passing? I won't know until it happens, however I am sure that others are initially afraid of what they are experiencing. Whether or not that fear turns into wonderment or terror is up to the individual I guess. I would like to think I would stand in wonder.

Regardless, dont come until after New Year's and I have had time to sleep off my holiday gluttony.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join