It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it. I'm calling you out.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkPhantom
Hank,

I never post here before and i only post this once.

Your request has been forward to the "zetas". They are considering but would like to ask you several question.

1.) What is your reason?
2.) Are you mentally prepare?
3.) What do you expect from the meeting/contact
4.) When is the most appropriate time/date for the meeting/contact

Please answer sincerely...

You have 1 week to answer or they will ignore you.

ps: do no bother to u2u me. i come here just to post this. Merry chrismas.

Well, what would my reasoning be in contacting the 'Zetas'? First, it would narrow the scope of my interest from general UFOs and Aliens to a specific race of aliens that have been proven (If only to me) to exist. It would keep me from wasting a lot of energy pursuing shadows.

Is anyone truly prepared for their life to be turned upside down, and everything they thought they knew about reality to potentially be brushed away in an instant? I wouold like to meet the person that would truly be truly prepared. I cannot say I am prepared, but I can say that I hope that I am prepared for such contact, and I think that they know the best way to make themselves known to someone like me.

To have expectations would be to limit the experience I could gain from the meeting. I wouldn't want to go in with expectations, but if I am dealing with the Zetas, I guess I could expect things that other's have reported from THEIR meetings with them.

Appropriate time? ANY time after New Year's Day. I would prefer if it wasn't during mealtime or bathroom time, however I would not be opposed to breaking bread with my neighbors.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy

But also the topic is wide open to so many jokes. Are you really ready to be butt-probed??

Though this topic is SERIOUS, at least to me, I purposely wanted to do it in a tongue in cheek way. People in these types of interest groups tend to take themselves too seriously, and I really don't want to be confused with them.

Am I ready to be butt-probed to find out if Aliens exist? Truthfully, an anal probe wouldn't be that bad in exchange for the knowledge we are not alone in the universe. Maybe that is just me.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Am I ready to be butt-probed to find out if Aliens exist? Truthfully, an anal probe wouldn't be that bad in exchange for the knowledge we are not alone in the universe. Maybe that is just me.

I can think of better ways to learn or to become privvy to the secrets of the universe. I have always heard that esoterically there is something powerful about that of which you speak, but I just can't for the life of me figure out why intellegent beings wouldn't think of a more less messy and invasive procedure to impart or qualify one for such knowledge.

But if it does come to that Hank, all I can say is Thanks for taking one for the team!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm with Hank on this.
You want to come to forums talking smack, well...bring your lunch.
Words are just that. Show me some substance. Show some proof of your opinions. Not links to someone elses site, that you found your "insights".
Proof.
Please.

Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
I'm with Hank on this.
. Show some proof of your opinions. Proof.
Please.

Lex

Proof of an opinion? An opinion is only an opinion, how can you prove it? It isn't a fact, which in itself is subjective most of the time.

That was really not very well thought out. Proof of an opinion, not to include the sources you studied to form such opinion?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok. You ask those of us reading your "opinions" to accept this as fact.
You speak as if it's fact. You tell others that discount you that we are just not enlightened.
Enlighten me, please. Show me something that will allow me to believe your belief.
As said, someone elses site is not proof. I can read books in the library as well as I can Google and read sites on the WWW.
I'm asking for tangible reasons to believe what is being written.

Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Though this topic is SERIOUS, at least to me, I purposely wanted to do it in a tongue in cheek way. People in these types of interest groups tend to take themselves too seriously, and I really don't want to be confused with them.

Hank has some balls and I for one am hoping that Hank meets an alien.
check out my thread and post your questions for the aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and hey if you do get to meet post whatever they tell you no matter how weird it is I am interested to hear about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am rather hoping that no contact with the aliens takes place. If it does occur it will probably be nightmarish. Anyone who is contacted by the aliens is rendered immobile through paralysis and then treated like a lab-rat with painful examinations that often involve sizable needles and other utensils of torture.

Most of the experience will probably be wiped from memory and nothing of benefit to anyone will be revealed. In fact if anything is taught it will probably be false and may even involve false predictions about the future. This has been the experience of many abductees so it is pretty safe to say that it will probably be the experience of anyone else who makes contact with the aliens. The aliens will have them right where they want them and will be able to do anything they decide to do to them.

Like a sheep voluntarily offering itself to a pack of wolves.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lex

You will never have anything tangible.

Heck, are you tangible? What part of you can i place in my hand and say with all certainty: "This is the part of the body which is the observer, the self"?

How can an intangible observer percieve what is tangible when matter itself is not "tangible"?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

belief.
As said, someone elses site is not proof. I can read books in the library as well as I can Google and read sites on the WWW.

Lex

Well, I don't know how you "gain knowledge" or "believe" but research, exploration, reading and contemplation of what you have taken into your mind. Direct experience is another way to know something, but even that is tainted by your mind's eye. Every man/woman's journey is his/her own and I would not try to convince anyone to believe what I believe, but rather would share my experience and allow another to use that as a peice in the puzzle of their own mind, but by no means would I attempt to prove my belief to another.

Besides, beliefs are subject to change based upon new information.

Maybe you should instead of demanding proof of the unprovable you could seek to improve your abilities of descernment to weed out the lies from the truths. Maybe look at possible motives, etc.

Just a suggestion

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Another month has passed, and no aliens have contacted me.

Should I begin to give up hope?

Again, I would ask anyone that is in contact with an alien of any species to please get a hold of me, or if you are an alien, please contact me.

Warm regards,

Hank

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This seems to me to be a fairly straightforward request. No ambiguity. No fluff. So what's the problem?

Also, anyone who has spent even just a little bit of time cruising through the 'Aliens & UFOs' threads at ATS has read of quite a few posters claiming to have made such contact. Some on multiple posts and several on a regular basis.

Question: Have ANY of these claimants responded in any way to your OP? A U2U perhaps? Anything?

Nah - didn't think so...

*sigh* Keep trying buddy.
Just let us know when the doorbell rings...

Thanks...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Question: Have ANY of these claimants responded in any way to your OP? A U2U perhaps? Anything?

Nah - didn't think so...

I have received 2 replies via u2u, one by someone that has claimed to have been in some kind of contact and that person siad that my request would be passed along if possible, and one claiming that I should begin experimenting with mind altering substances to achieve contact.

My one hope was the chap that posted on behalf of the Zetans, but I guess that didn't pan out.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm still here, looking for contact, or tangible proof of contact.
I still find it odd, that those "contacted" can offer no proof, other than
their words.

Don't get me wrong, they may truly believe that they have contact, but for me, I need proof. Either personal contact, or something from those contacted.

Until then, I guess I'll continue wanting to believe.

Lex

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Those aliens can pop by my place after they visit you Hank.

I'm waiting, stop avoiding me!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hank, you really wanna meet these guys? where do you live? any mountains there? if so go and score about an 1/8th of mushrooms, brew em up in some tea and put it in a thermos and then drive out to a deserted spot in the middle of the night... preferably a high mountain road but an empty field will do. drink the entire thermos of tea. give it a half hour to an hour and i Guarantee they'll come-a-knockin'. good luck!

ps. grab a couple of glow sticks from the surplus store. they help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join