It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all aliens Demons or satanic is hate speech pure and simple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe its hate speach to say calling something satanic is bad.

Where all "satan" anyway arent we...trying to find our divinity?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is an interesting tack. A call to not use "hate speech" on entities that have never been proven to exist. A bit of a stretch? Maybe?

On the other hand, let's say you're right and you've been in touch with any number of extraterrestrial beings. How do you know you're not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? The article is "Love and Stockholm Syndrome: The Mystery of Loving an Abuser" by Joseph M. Carver, PhD

Here's a couple of brief exerpts from the long article (it's a good article)-

Every syndrome has symptoms or behaviors and Stockholm Syndrome is no exception. While a clear-cut list has not been established due to varying opinions by researchers and experts, several of these features will be present:
· Positive feelings by the victim toward the abuser/controller
· Negative feelings by the victim toward family, friends, or authorities trying to rescue/support them or win their release
· Support of the abuser's reasons and behaviors
· Positive feelings by the abuser toward the victim
· Supportive behaviors by the victim, at times helping the abuser

>SNIP<

Throughout history, people have found themselves supporting and participating in life situations that range from abusive to bizarre. In talking to these active and willing participants in bad and bizarre situations, it is clear they have developed feelings and attitudes that support their participation. One way these feelings and thoughts are developed is known as "cognitive dissonance". As you can tell, psychologists have large words and phrases for just about everything.

"Cognitive Dissonance" explains how and why people change their ideas and opinions to support situations that do not appear to be healthy, positive, or normal. In the theory, an individual seeks to reduce information or opinions that make him or her uncomfortable. When we have two sets of cognitions (knowledge, opinion, feelings, input from others, etc.) that are the opposite, the situation becomes emotionally uncomfortable. Even though we might find ourselves in a foolish or difficult situation – few want to admit that fact. Instead, we attempt to reduce the dissonance - the fact that our cognitions don't match, agree, or make sense when combined. "Cognitive Dissonance" can be reduced by adding new cognitions – adding new thoughts and attitudes.

>SNIP<

The combination of "Stockholm Syndrome" and "cognitive dissonance" produces a victim who firmly believes the relationship is not only acceptable, but also desperately needed for their survival. The victim feels they would mentally collapse if the relationship ended. In long-term relationships, the victims have invested everything and placed "all their eggs in one basket". The relationship now decides their level of self-esteem, self-worth, and emotional health. For reasons described above, the victim feels family and friends are a threat to the relationship and eventually to their personal health and existence. The more family/friends protest the controlling and abusive nature of the relationship, the more the victim develops cognitive dissonance and becomes defensive. At this point, family and friends become victims of the abusive and controlling individual. Importantly, both Stockholm Syndrome and cognitive dissonance develop on an involuntary basis. The victim does not purposely invent this attitude. Both develop as an attempt to exist and survive in a threatening and controlling environment and relationship. Despite what we might think, our loved one is not in the unhealthy relationship to irritate, embarrass, or drive us to drink. What might have began as a normal relationship has turned into a controlling and abusive situation. They are trying to survive.

Just another perspective for consideration.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I want to take you seriously, Probed, but I just can not bring myself to look at any of your postings and not chuckle to myself a little.

Now to elaborate on my opinion of the topic at hand..

If what is being said in this topic and others about the aliens being responsible for our religous perceptions is true, they are the ones that would have instilled the definitions of good and evil, angels and devils, God and Satan, into our moralities and would have also been the ones to have set Jesus on his Enochian path of Enlightenment.

So.. if the Aliens set it all up.. and they do not wish to be seen as devils.. and they have the power to appear as our various religous deities.. (I think you can see where I am going with this, but I will connect the dots for those that need it.)

Why haven't the Aliens told us they aren't devils themselves? If mankind has gotten their message so confused, why do they not correct us?

My feeling is that either..

They don't mind.
They ARE devils.
They don't exist.

Please be advised, Probed, that when replying to this, if you do, your words to counter have very little weight being someone that is in constant contact with the aliens without a shred of proof as to their existence.

Although, as I am a reasonable man, tell your alien friends that I, HankMcCoy from ATS, do not believe you and simply have them pay me a visit one night. I will not attempt to harm them, nor capture their images in any way. I would simply want the peace of mind that would come from having such an evolved insight into their inner workings as you apparantly have.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Maybe its hate speach to say calling something satanic is bad.

Where all "satan" anyway arent we...trying to find our divinity?
Dalen

Satan is the seat of darkness in the universe according to some. I would characterize humans as luciferic, fallen angels. We fell from the spirit into the flesh and now we need to find our way back.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Probed, I asked you before to ask the aliens to pose for a snap shot and you didnt respond at all. If they are peacfull beings that you love, and they can cause lightning to crash in a way to prove themselves to you, then they can pose for a few pics.
You are correct in saying that aliens are one in the same with religious beliefs. Aliens are the fallen angels who came with Lucifer when he fell from heaven. Aliens are former members of Gods army who now work for Satan. They have the power to create, the power to influence and to controll because they were created by God. When the Anti-Christ emerges as a world leader, he will do so with the backing of what people believe to be aliens from another planet. The only question is who will be decieved and who will know the truth?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yeah it's like these incredible godlike beings have always been with us manifesting different types of phenomena to guide us. They are bringing us the aliens nowadays to show us that we are not the most technologically advanced beings in the cosmos. They want to lead us onwards, not show themselves and call it game over. It's like they are technicians who are finely tuning a machine so it can work properly.

One person was reading a book about alien visitations and he wondered if aliens were watching him too. He said out loud, "Is there an alien watching me?" , and a voice replied, "Yes." So believe it or not all you have to do is open your mind and you'll discover we are not alone.

The beings created the various gods and demons throughout the ages to guide us, and now they're creating the aliens, so it's wrong to label them all in one category as devils etc. That may simplify things so you can get back to your life but it is not factual.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
yeah it's like these incredible godlike beings have always been with us manifesting different types of phenomena to guide us. They are bringing us the aliens nowadays to show us that we are not the most technologically advanced beings in the cosmos. They want to lead us onwards, not show themselves and call it game over. It's like they are technicians who are finely tuning a machine so it can work properly.

I don't buy it, and I will tell you why.

As your name implies, you were actually PROBED by aliens. These incredible beings have nothing better to do than to turn us into Mansicles?

Why would they bring aliens to our world as a show of how they are more advanced than us, yet not allow them to be seen/experienced conclusively by all people? This sounds too much like faith, and I stopped going to church at 11 years old.

They are tuning the machine by allowing a fanatical fringe group to deitize them while the mainstream mocks them and uses both religon AND science to dispute their claims? Sounds like their interference is causing more harm than good.

One person was reading a book about alien visitations and he wondered if aliens were watching him too. He said out loud, "Is there an alien watching me?" , and a voice replied, "Yes." So believe it or not all you have to do is open your mind and you'll discover we are not alone.

More conjecture. Anecdotal evidence has FAR too long been the bread and butter of this movement and it is HIGH TIME it ends. I have opened my mind to them. I have given them a free invition to my home and life. All they need to do is accept it. This was the same invite I gave to Jesus so long ago.. I guess I eat dinner alone again tonight.

The beings created the various gods and demons throughout the ages to guide us, and now they're creating the aliens, so it's wrong to label them all in one category as devils etc. That may simplify things so you can get back to your life but it is not factual.

The last line is making me chuckle again. The person claiming to be a spokesman for ALIENS is giving others a rub because their hate speech against aliens isnt based in fact.

Probed, I am serious when I say this and I would like a DIRECT and PUBLIC response...

Please, PLEASE, ask your alien friends to visit me. I want to release this hostility I have toward them and embrace their love and understanding. I open my heart and mind to them and would welcome them into my life if they are willing to come to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I've done it myself at times when I was angry with certain aliens or thoughtless, but I think it is wrong to say that 'All aliens demons or satanic etc'.

I've met aliens who are like gods of pure love and wisdom and I've met some who are nasty like so-called devils (but they were only messing with my mind and later came clean and were really nice entities after all). Also I've met some who are like cold hearted scientists and others who are like everyday people. I believe aliens are part of a new type of religion that can accept technology, and it is simply hate speech to label them all demons or satanic etc.

I find it truly offensive and intimidating when folks spout that type of hateful intolerance.

It's like I could try and help the world meet the aliens and learn more about reality but if I do I feel they would just harm the aliens.

I don't think our world is ready to meet the aliens while this type of anti-alien hate speech is permitted to spread unchecked.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

my curiosity lies in the fact you calim you have met aliens?
Now please due tell, How did you meet one>? was it in a AOL chat room?
Seems like you met quite a few, are you still meeting these unknowns?
I think if there was these so called aliens they should start Governmening all US humans, since they must truly infact be superior to us, other than our free will?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Probed, the opposite of love is indifference. Since when is being a demon or satanic such a bad thing? Only if your a Christian,Jew or Moslem. You're trying to impose Western humanistic qualities upon something that is essentially inhuman. It's like calling a man-eating tiger evil, it was hungry and the human looks like any other primate except hairless. So the tiger stalks the human, kills the human and eats the human. There wasn't any evil in the tiger, he's just hungry. Maybe the aliens feed off human emotional energy and sense the greatest non-life threatening fear amongst most humans is to be sodomized anally. Ever hear of a homosexual male being abducted and probed? Well that's my theory on alien abduction.
:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Man...

I think you have no clue about what you talk about? Aliens created gods Wrong
Ignorance created Gods, human beings created fear, they instilled illusions in the minds of non believers, to create a chaos out of order effect. That elaborates into control of the masses.
Aliens aint # or they would rule our planet with a iron fist!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't going to reply to this thread as I read all the posts and found myself shaking my head in disbelief of what the main poster is saying. All I want to say is that aliens are not even proven to exist and even if they did, you can't say whether or not they are good or evil. Why? The simple fact that they can manipulate your mind. As for man being luciferic and falling from the spirit to the flesh ... that's true ... it's been fixed already, a solution called Jesus Christ, read the manual.

Anyways, cheers

Farewell

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Actually probedbygreys is just about right.

I wait for the time your turns come and you are taken, then I will be ROTFLMAO.

Hank I hope you are the first of many in this group that get your wish.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Is hating evil and speaking your righteous indignation at cause from it "hate speech?"

Face it this issue of "aliens," is so far beyond our button pushing propaganda, the entire concept of whether we hate it or love it is circumscribed and absurd.

Do you hate being put in a dentist chair and examined by nitpicking techno-insects?

Well I know I surely cannot accept such things. But stereotyping UFOs and space aliens is probably acceptable for only one reason, we do not have the words for it.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Your talking to people who still haven't gotten over racial issues on our own planet. the way I see it overcoming intolerance to ET's is a bigger leap than say overcoming intolerance to our own races here on planet earth, of which were are still not all on the same page. If only people saw it like we were all one big family on earth, all the same race. Then after that was established we could move to the next step, about us and any people from other planets. We are all created by the same creator or god, therefore we are all of the same family and are all brothers.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
TRUTH IS NOT HATE SPEECH. Declaring that aliens are demons is simply stating the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
When the aliens take me to the parallel worlds or perform absolute miracles I tell them that they are obviously the gods people have always sought, and people need to know about them straight away. But they tell me no. They say people must follow Christ or their traditional religions or chaos will break loose. They've set religions up to guide the masses. A kind of program to make us all behave ourselves.

So the aliens couldn't be demons could they. What demons would tell someone that Christ is the way to follow, or that religions are good for people.

If I say something bad about a religion or the people that follow it I am accused of using hate speech. Yet most all folks find pleasure in using hate speech against the aliens and the folks who like them. I'm getting hate mail now too

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
After seeing some of the posts on this topic, I begin to wonder that maybe all the secrecy surrounding aliens and UFOs isn't to protect us from them, but to protect them from us.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So you say they are demonic and evil because they do little experiments on us and poke us with needles and probe our arses and because of the way they look............
sounds pretty angelic compared to the human race if you ask me. if you were an alien observing humans wouldn't you consider humans pretty evil? there really is so much evil and hatred and seperation and dishonesty and deception(to name a few things) going on all around us. Who are we to say that they are evil. Maybe they think we are the demons and thats why they treat those people the way they did. And there also is a lot of good in this world too, and im sure there would be whereever they are from so you cant really say that all of them are evil. it really fits in the racism factor wouldn't you agree

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I've met aliens who are like gods of pure love and wisdom

..........||
..........\/

Beware the demons of light

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
probedbygrays, tell your aliens to destroy Earth and start over again. There is no hope for 99.9% of the people here. Tell them, next time, show up more often so we can love them from the start. Wipe the human race clean, and plant some new ones, then make sure the words "demonic" and "hate" never exist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join