It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all aliens Demons or satanic is hate speech pure and simple

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well i always wonder ... what out there ....but traveling to our neighbour star will take forever .... and also since on earth we learn how to love and peace .... in the other world maybe it not e same ... maybe they learn to hate and kill ?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
So the aliens couldn't be demons could they. What demons would tell someone that Christ is the way to follow, or that religions are good for people.

Perhaps because they want you to believe (as you apparently do) that "they" made religion to keep us in line.

What better a thing for a demonic force to say, which negates religion to a supposed alien race implantation? Hello? It's called decpetion...for a reason.

People can believe whatever they like, but for me? I call em like I see em.

And as I have said for years, never trust an alien.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yea i agree never trust and alien haha. ... they may jus anal u when ur in their spaceship LOL ! ...anyway i believe there and oppsite for everything dark matter in space ... jus asking does all the religious mention anything about extra-terrestial life form ?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

So the aliens couldn't be demons could they. What demons would tell someone that Christ is the way to follow, or that religions are good for people.

Perhaps because they want you to believe (as you apparently do) that "they" made religion to keep us in line.

What better a thing for a demonic force to say, which negates religion to a supposed alien race implantation? Hello? It's called decpetion...for a reason.

People can believe whatever they like, but for me? I call em like I see em.

And as I have said for years, never trust an alien.

Exactly. Probed proves my point in his own post with his own words. I was just wondering about those pictures.... you know, posting some shots of your buddies and yourself kicking it would go a long way to proving yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Actually calling Aliens demons or gods wouldn't be completely inaccurate.

They have been interpreted as Gods or Demons or what have you in the past and this stems from the complete ignorance of the primitive civilization.

But personally I think labeling them as "Gods" or demons is giving a little too much credit.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow this is the most profound extension of political correctness I have ever seen. We are supposed to feel sorry for the Alien's we so unjustly categorize. What do your little buddies say about how we portray them. I believe in the existence of beings outside of Earth but to give a flying rat's ### of what YOUR or their's opinion thinks about our opinion of them, is ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

They say to follow Christ, but say he is a fake they created?
They say to you there are no Gods, but then say they are the Gods ?
Read some satanic sh*t, it has the same message.

Do you not see the descrepencies? Love is blind in your case.
You even said yourself, at times you thought they were demons, possibly you know deep inside they are, and are in some denial phase?

Beware of the false Prophets that will come to deceive the masses.

It is a brilliant scheme though. Imagine asking people to love and worship satan? Better to fool them into worshippng aliens, then drop the bombshell

The fake Jesus idea is complete nonsense. Make it so we believe in Him, and not to be sinners, because we will be judged But then twist it and say he was fake afterall, so go ahead and do bad things, bc there is no judgement?

[edit on 16-9-2006 by violet]

[edit on 16-9-2006 by violet]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
probedbygrays, tell your aliens to destroy Earth and start over again. There is no hope for 99.9% of the people here. Tell them, next time, show up more often so we can love them from the start. Wipe the human race clean, and plant some new ones, then make sure the words "demonic" and "hate" never exist.

it seemed the aliens...or someone already did with the flood of genesis...they regretted making man and started over.

man seems to be a lost cause as here we are again...the species (you) are even are saying to wipe us out and start fresh...maybe dont start next time.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I've done it myself at times when I was angry with certain aliens or thoughtless, but I think it is wrong to say that 'All aliens demons or satanic etc'.

I've met aliens who are like gods of pure love and wisdom and I've met some who are nasty like so-called devils (but they were only messing with my mind and later came clean and were really nice entities after all). Also I've met some who are like cold hearted scientists and others who are like everyday people. I believe aliens are part of a new type of religion that can accept technology, and it is simply hate speech to label them all demons or satanic etc.

I find it truly offensive and intimidating when folks spout that type of hateful intolerance.

It's like I could try and help the world meet the aliens and learn more about reality but if I do I feel they would just harm the aliens.

I don't think our world is ready to meet the aliens while this type of anti-alien hate speech is permitted to spread unchecked.
[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

Honestly, this world is filled with racism, homophobia, religious extremists et cetera. Personally, I think aliens exist, but we still have no concrete proof of that. Why don't we focus on our own planet first? I think we should be more concerned about anti-gay, antisemitic, racist speech and actions on planet earth before we get concerned about being politically correct about grays. There are plenty of problems that need fixing here first.

Also, you sound like you could have Stockholm Syndrome, with your description of saying even the ones that seemed evil were only messing with your mind, but were actually nice. I know if I was probed by grays, I wouldn't think they were "gods of pure love and wisdom."_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 9/16/06 by haruka3_2000]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
i have learned so much from this thread,
Not
instead of telling us we should not call aliens demonic you should bring some proff so we can finaly tell the public aliens are real and they are visiting us until then who cares about the aliens feelings!
dont you want the public to no?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I've done it myself at times when I was angry with certain aliens or thoughtless,

So you are a hypocrite ?

but I think it is wrong to say that 'All aliens demons or satanic etc'.

Hmm , who do you claim says that , and exactly how widespread is this alleged defamation of aliens ?

The “ defamation “ you claim is IMHO mostly limited to a handful of religious extremists who preach alien = satan .

I've met aliens

Do you have any empirical evidence of this ? you are making a bold claim , its only to be expected that you will be asked to substantiate it .

Do you have any physical evidence or information which could only have come from an extra terrestrial source ?

I've met aliens who are like gods of pure love and wisdom and I've met some who are nasty like so-called devils (but they were only messing with my mind and later came clean and were really nice entities after all)

First , you have just blatantly contradicted yourself – the “ messing with your mind “ skit is NOT a characteristic of benevolent entities

It is a trait of malicious and capricious beings whose psychology and motives you do not actually fathom at all

Second – how do you know that their benevolence is not “ just an act “ , you initially believe they were evil – because they acted that way – and according to you , you only realised that they were indeed good when they changed their colours and started acting good .

How do you know that the maliciousness is not their true form , and the benevolence is just an act

They have fooled you once

. I believe aliens are part of a new type of religion that can accept technology, and it is simply hate speech to label them all demons or satanic etc.

A religion ? exactly who or what is being worshiped ?

It's like I could try and help the world meet the aliens and learn more about reality but if I do I feel they would just harm the aliens.

It would be most helpful if you collected some evidence of your claimed interactions

Also do the “ aliens “ need you to hold their hand ? are they so in need of shielding from the “ hate of the world “ ?

If your aliens are so emotionally fragile , that they run from such petty “ hate speech “ as you describe – are they really worth meeting ?

I don't think our world is ready to meet the aliens while this type of anti-alien hate speech is permitted to spread unchecked.

Hmmm , that is a neat cop out , claim we are “ not ready “ and blame some one else .

As I asked first , do you have any meaningfull figures to show how this xenophobic [ literally ] hate speech is prevalent ?

Call me cynical , but you claim to have met aliens , so just who is not ready ?? you seem to be contradicting yourself .

Your attitude seems to me to be a ploy to avoid furnishing any evidence and blaming the lack of evidence on other .

And finally , to just what extent must this “ hate speech “ be suppressed before your aliens will deign to meet us openly ??

It seems to me that you are setting an unobtainable hurdle which you can claim has never been met , in short you can simply mutate your “ hate speech “ to hate thoughts “ and claim that its existence is the mystic barrier which is preventing these aliens showing themselves

And it is impossible to prove that your barrier has ever been removed .

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IRDCC
So you say they are demonic and evil because they do little experiments on us and poke us with needles and probe our arses and because of the way they look............
sounds pretty angelic compared to the human race if you ask me. if you were an alien observing humans wouldn't you consider humans pretty evil? there really is so much evil and hatred and seperation and dishonesty and deception(to name a few things) going on all around us. Who are we to say that they are evil. Maybe they think we are the demons and thats why they treat those people the way they did. And there also is a lot of good in this world too, and im sure there would be whereever they are from so you cant really say that all of them are evil. it really fits in the racism factor wouldn't you agree

IRDCC,

Let us say, for the sake of discussion, that demons exist....setting aside for the time being whether they actually do or not. Proceeding from this premise we can compare the characteristics of demons and the characteristics of aliens. THE TWO ARE IDENTICAL. The aliens are beings with preternatural abilities that do evil to other beings...not only humans but even to innocent animals. There have been many reports of cattle and horse mutilations. These are not the sort of things benevolent beings do.

"By their works you shall know them." The aliens abduct people. They lie to people. They torture people. There are even reports by women that the aliens/demons raped them. What more could any demon do to earn the name?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You all shouldn't be so hard on probedbygreys. Like most of us, he's been deceived by the aliens as to their purpose here with the use of mind altering rays. The peace, love and spiritual guidance message is pure propaganda spread by the aliens to cover their real mission - harvesting our body parts for profit.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have read that the belief of aliens being demons is preached by 'religious extremest'.
I do preach this message but does someone who drinks beer, smokes cigarettes and weed and has pre-marital sex sound like an extremest? This is a conclusion I have reached and believe only after extensive research and soul searching. The facts speak for themselves and they speak to me in volumes.
But I do have to feel some kind of relation to Probed because if I told you all about my past, the things I have experienced and exactly who I am than I would be viewed as crazy also. Redicule is nothing new to me and its because of what I believe. So to Probed, I am sorry. You have the right as a human to believe what you want to and you have God given free will to worship who you see fit. I also have the right to express myself in turn and that is all I was trying to do. I feel its my responcibility to preach the word of God and to expose Satan for who he is.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hate is the opposite of love. We're here on earth to learn love. We won't make it to the other worlds unless we love the aliens unconditionally. If we try to use science alone to advance our world the aliens will step in and take over our projects whenever we reach the parameters of knowledge they have set for us. They will close every door for our world perpetually so that we can never reach the other worlds. The only way through to the other worlds is by loving the aliens. As long as we believe in hate and imagine we can go to other worlds with the right science then we will be stuck on earth. The only way through to the other worlds is by learning to love all unconditionally and that includes the aliens, especially them.

Do me a favor and send over one of those sexy Nordic alien chicks to my place. I'll give her enough "love" to advance the human race for a million years!

I'm willing to do anything to hasten the alien's arrival in the hopes that they bring with them a cure for male pattern baldness!
But then again, Captain Picard was bald on Star Trek TNG, so my hopes aren't high about there being a cure in the next several centuries.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Since this thread is primarily focused on the religious aspects of aliens (alien=demons/satanic (?) in title), I'm moving this into a proper forum where faith, religion and preaching is more readily found.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Calling all aliens Demons or satanic is hate speech pure and simple

Every being in the universe is here because of God. Therefore, you are correct. If there are other planets in the universe with intelligent life, and I'm sure there are, then WE were all created by God.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmm, If you call a Doberman a dog, or a Siamese a cat, or an Oak a tree. Is this hate speech also? They are what they are.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Then I guess im gonna have to start the Grey Extermination League.

You people let them roll in here and start running things, im going to have to start killing a few things.

OK people rise and shine - its time to take sides.

You for global grey dominance or are you for Human freedom?

Amen brother, we cannot let our planet be infested with these alien leaches. They will take our jobs and destroy our culture. Now is the time to stand up and be heard. Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Amen brother, we cannot let our planet be infested with these alien leaches. They will take our jobs and destroy our culture. Now is the time to stand up and be heard. Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet.

Our peace loving planet? Do you live on the same planet as the rest of us? This planet has never loved peace as long as man has existed. There has never been peace on the whole planet....EVER! And if we are so peace loving, why would we want to destroy a whole race that was also created by God? WHY? Because you AREN'T peace loving at all. Who are you kidding?

If the greys exist, how is killing off the entire race (genocide) going to bring about this "certain salvation?" It's not!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join