It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before seen 9-11 footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If you watch the frames before that one, you can see that what you're perceiving as the antenna is actually a long, single core column sticking up from the rest, as shown in this photo:

I took screencaps one second apart from 20:01 to 20:10 and stabilized them in a gif. You can see that the core falls behind the smoke leaving the single column "finger" visible:

It has the exact same shape, and follows the exact same 'sit then drop' behaviour of the core spire as observable in other videos:

www.terrorize.dk...

terrorize.dk...

terrorize.dk...

terrorize.dk...

terrorize.dk...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay, you sold me, wcip! Thanks, I'm a visual learner - *

So, if we go with the pointy-thingy being this lagging external wall, that means that this video along with the second video I have in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both show the core falling through the external walls - from initiation on down to the lower floors. hmmmm. beddy interesting!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm 100% convinced that it is the core and not the external walls. I've looked at this aspect fairly extensively. I'll take a look at your thread and repost there.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
wow.
i pointed out actual footage of explosions inside the tower, and noone seems to notice. perhaps it is not complex enough, and requires no critical thought, so it's 'boring' or something.

7:52 into the .mov, .... two flashes, several floors apart, and a sharp report.

does no one see it but me?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I saw this video yesterday its quite sad really from what we know now from when they did not. I am a video cam enthusiast so would have done the same if not use a tripod and kept it roling she missed the second plane hitting the building.

The more i look at it the less i think about the explosions with bombs inside, its just dust being pushed out like if you were to stamp on a disued vacume bag.

Its a very good video but scarey for the people who took as it this is out side their homes so ts crazy. Wish we could speak to them see their reactions today, the camera lady was good seemed well educated and well spoken and reflected her emotions to how one would feel, even if my self with a cam would probably keep it inside, guess one needs a friend or family to speak to to show your state of mind in the first place other wise I guess she would also have been less talkative.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
07:33.586 / Blast 01, you can see a big chunk droping in the video.
img205.imageshack.us...

07:51.237 / Blast 02

07:53.673 / Blast 03

07:53.706 / Blast 04

Four events...

During the second implosion a lot of blasts are clearly seen, here are some:

Right in the corner (No windows):

Corner zone, another event:

Side charge masked in the implosion, first implosion:

[Mod Edit: image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

Amn

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think it's fake. It has to be.

If this is unedited and purely unadulterated footage, then why is there no footage of the impact?

Look at the film again. There's a view of the North (I think) tower, and then there's this cut to the fireball out of the South Tower. It's as if some frames are missing.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
wow.
i pointed out actual footage of explosions inside the tower, and noone seems to notice. perhaps it is not complex enough, and requires no critical thought, so it's 'boring' or something.

7:52 into the .mov, .... two flashes, several floors apart, and a sharp report.

does no one see it but me?

I believe what you're seeing is aluminium covers falling from the impact zone and reflecting sunlight at the camera. With your two flashes there, it's a panel alternately flipping its reflective side towards and away from the camera. If you watch really closely, you can continue to follow its path down the building as it falls, and it flashes a few more times as it goes. At 7:34 you can see one that's very clear and can watch it fall the entire length of the building. It doesn't flip to the right angle to make a flash at the camera until it gets to the second dark band down (44th floor mechanical level).

The "report" you mention coincides exactly with one of the flashes, when there should be a 1+ second delay at that distance. Notice also that other flashes of equal intensity have no report.

[edit on 2006-9-14 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
billybob,

Sorry, I hadn't seen your post. I will watch the video again with this note in mind this evening and comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I believe what you're seeing is aluminium covers falling from the impact zone and reflecting sunlight at the camera.

I agree with you, the flashes started as the debris on the top were coming down. The flashes are consistent with debris falling at the same pace with the furthest debris below.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
First of all this clip is very moving and even though it has been five years since the fall of the Twin Towers, this clip stirs up emotions by making us feel as if we were there with the family observing the tragedy of 9/11.

The woman and her family should be commended for having had the courage to have filmed what they knew would be very difficult to view. Also, for them to be brave enough to let us see it from their point of view that day made the true impact of the tragedy more real.

Watching the clip from their perspective made me feel like I was right there watching it with them. I could feel the shock, the horror, and the fear that they were going through at that point and time.

The woman commented how her daughter was due to attend day-care in the World Trade Centre; so it had to be a truly emotional time for her. If her daughter had been in day-care when the tragedy happened, she would have not only witnessed the lives that were lost, but her child's as well.

So again, this family should be praised for what they did to document the true scale of the disaster and how it truly effected people in the area. She shouldn't have to hide her identity, but be praised for allowing us to experience the true horror of that day, the way her family experienced it.

I had an idea what it was like to live close to that event; I had actually wondered how the people who lived in the surrounding area felt and what they had seen. To see the death and horror right on your doorstep isn't something that they are likely to forget. The images that they shared with us are more embedded in their memory and those images forever will remain.

I remember when our town got destroyed by a tornado. I remember seeing the destruction. The town recovered and only a handful had died in the tragedy. Even now, the image of that day comes to my mind.

So, I know 9/11/2001 will forever be embedded in the minds and the people of New York, who were there up close and personal. Their lives will never be the same. At one point, a woman was concerned that their building was going to be targetted; the woman with the camera had the insight to see that they were safe and to reassure her friend.

It was her tears that got to me; she broke down knowing she witnessed thousands dying within 500 yards of her home. Again, we should applaud this brave woman and her family for showing us the true depth of the tragedy for those of us who weren't there.

Her footage puts a personal perspective on the event; where all we had were news media broadcasts that compared to the woman in her flat that truly touched on the depth of emotion that was felt that horrible and tragic day.

May her and her family know peace that has been taken from them five short years ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Links to the unresized blast captures:

img205.imageshack.us...
img133.imageshack.us...
img97.imageshack.us...
img97.imageshack.us...
img246.imageshack.us...
img246.imageshack.us...
img205.imageshack.us...

Those are blasts, acompained by it's sound. The reflection lie has no ground.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by brainsucker]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here´s some CHOCKING information from the home-video!!!

Listen 12:16 into the video and you´ll here both of the women cry out in chock almost in unison and without any doubt:

-It was a MILITARY plane!

and:

-It was a MILITARY plane!

media.revver.com...

video.google.com...

Really chilling...

And 0:55 into the video one of the women says regarding the plane hitting the 1:st tower:

"Bob said he heard something like a rocket".

See the missiles fired from both the WTC-planes (of course military) here for yourself:

www.prisonplanet.com...

911hoax.com...

www.rense.com...

thewebfairy.com...

High-ranking military officers and airline pilots agree; Flight 175 did NOT hit WTC South Tower:

www.rense.com...

Anybody who thinks that the 2nd plane here looks like an ordinary passenger plane definitely needs some sort of psychological treatment:

www.911hoax.com...

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Roger M]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dude, take your PODS, MISSILES and NO PLANES theories to another thread... PLEASE.

Are you seriously using "Rense" as a valid source?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Has that newly released video been censored or what? What's with all the cutting in and out? It doesn't show squat! What a waste of time.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Actually it does show, it shows WTC 7 didnt get hit barely. It also shows smoke before the actual collapse. and more if I didnt fast forward it.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Actually it does show, it shows WTC 7 didnt get hit barely. It also shows smoke before the actual collapse. and more if I didnt fast forward it.

"IT'S A MILITARY PLANE!"

you know what else? what has been proclaimed by debunkers to be 'smoke' pouring off the whole face of tower seven, in certain still photos, can be seen 'pouring off' other buildings in the foreground after the second collapse. in fact, it is because of the wind tunnels between buildings blowing the ultrafine dust into the 'dead air' pools that are created by tall buildings breaking the wind.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That was a great find. Its wierd because the Video and audio started out just fine. I could even hear the persons heartbeat that was filming. Then after the point where they say "Its a Military Plane" The video seems to begin skipping and the audio begins to hiss, and even towards the end it sounds like the audio has completely collapsed and sounds like a skipping record. The camera seems to have strayed each time an event occurred which was a let down. They must live right across the street at the towers that are on the shoreline.

Pie

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I went back to the 911eyewitness video and checked out the alleged explosion sound before the collapse of WTC1, which I personally think is wind blowing across the microphone. It occurs 10 seconds before the collapse, which, adding the 9 second delay makes for 19 seconds.

Then coming back to this video, I find that it's edited at exactly that spot. 19 seconds before he says "Oh my God" at 19:40, there's a splice. Interesting...

[edit on 2006-9-15 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I went back to the 911eyewitness video and checked out the alleged explosion sound before the collapse of WTC1, which I personally think is wind blowing across the microphone. It occurs 10 seconds before the collapse, which, adding the 9 second delay makes for 19 seconds.

Then coming back to this video, I find that it's edited at exactly that spot. 19 seconds before he says "Oh my God" at 19:40, there's a splice. Interesting...

[edit on 2006-9-15 by wecomeinpeace]

Something is definitely up with that video. I wonder what happened to the frames when they said it was a Military plane. I wonder what the filmographers have to say about it.

Pie

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join