It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before seen 9-11 footage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

And who's helicopter was that in the playground? any ideas?

Says police on the side as it landed on the baseball field. Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
that is an incredible video, I mean, there is nothing else to say. Her sobs tell hte whole story.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Val - I was just skimming through it and making a quick gesture. I apologize for posting such ignorance. Thanks for the comments on what you saw and I went back through it and seen what I have been ignoring.

DoNotBelieveThem - I noticed that too. You hear a loud noise as she is zoomed into the smoke, and at the top a black object along with papers start to fly out. My question is, what caused that to happen? The fire mustve hit something.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser

DoNotBelieveThem - I noticed that too. You hear a loud noise as she is zoomed into the smoke, and at the top a black object along with papers start to fly out. My question is, what caused that to happen? The fire mustve hit something.

Hey, can you guys give a timetag on what you're referring to? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
that is an incredible video, I mean, there is nothing else to say. Her sobs tell hte whole story.

Yep, that's what made it very very difficult for me. It was like she was crying for me...and then I cried with her. It was very very emotional.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Valhall: 11:45 into the film, right side of the screen.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If you watch the antennae on the top of the building, it appears to fall to around the middle 1/3 of the building, hang for a bit and then continue to fall.

I'm not seeing this Valhall, but I'm seeing the "spire" standing straight up for a decent amount of time, which is now known to have been core columns by other photo/video evidence showing the lateral bracing and all that. Are you sure this isn't what you were seeing?

Some pics of the spire, for comparison:

I know for a fact that this was visible in this new video, and I've seen it several times before, and these columns' lateral bracing fails, and some of them fall to the side like trees, while the remaining columns sink straight down.

What I don't understand is if you're seeing this, or something completely different, when you describe the antenna coming to a dead stop before continuing to fall.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Valhall said:

> One important viewpoint this footage catches that no other video I've seen on the
> collapse of WTC 1 is that it took even longer for the building to fall than has previously
> been timed on other videos. If you watch the antennae on the top of the building, it
> appears to fall to around the middle 1/3 of the building, hang for a bit and then
> continue to fall.

I have just watched this video and it is now edited at this point. Just the very end of the
WTC 1 collapse is shown. Valhall, your description above implies you saw the entire
collapse of WTC 1 in this video. Is that correct? If so, this video has been edited since
your viewing of it. Anyone else who watched the video earlier and can compare it to the
version now (the original upload to revver.com)?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
wow, truly amazing video.

i just question how many more of these personal videos are out there . im suprised they kept this from the government for 5 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotBelieveThem

Valhall: 11:45 into the film, right side of the screen.

That's the second plane hitting the other tower.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

That's the second plane hitting the other tower.

No, you can't be further from correct. Try looking at the video at least. The object in question appears AFTER the second plane hit.

It seems to be a jet of some sort gaining altitude.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Has it been edited since uploaded?

As far as I know it hasnt been edited since I viewed it last night. Since there are 3 copies now, as well as those that are on hard drives if that is indeed the case, someone will catch it quick.

Several times it does appear as though it has been, but since the behavior is similar to that of my MiniDV camera, Im thinking its just the tape being stopped and started in the camera.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by WithoutEqual]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
watch closely.
over the 'third layer' of mechanical floors, that is, below impact zone, above mechanical floor, between 7:51 and 7:54ish. there are two explosions, complete with sound and light.

OOPS! edit to change '8' to '7'.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Would it be possible to take a screenshot and highlight the area you're talking about cause I can't see anything that resembles your description. Not saying it's not there, I just can't see anything of that nature.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

this is from 7:52.(i just have quicktime player, so i can't advance 1 frame at a time, unfortunately. the flash/event spans several frames though.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Why did they edit out when the second plane hit?You can clearly see that the video was edited a few seconds,so that the exact moment the 2nd plane hit you cant see it?Great video I see new stuff every time I watch keep your eyes open,very interesting video.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poppy

I have just watched this video and it is now edited at this point. Just the very end of the
WTC 1 collapse is shown. Valhall, your description above implies you saw the entire
collapse of WTC 1 in this video. Is that correct? If so, this video has been edited since
your viewing of it. Anyone else who watched the video earlier and can compare it to the
version now (the original upload to revver.com)?

The film is the same as it has been (unless it has changed overnight). You can't see the top of the bulding when the collapse starts. So the timetag 19:40 should be from the time he says "Oh no" and 12:08 is where the antenna appears to stop falling downward.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Finally got to download the video, wasn't working for me on the page. Thanks zer69.

I agree with bsbray, Val, we're looking at the standing remains of the core there, as we've seen in many other videos and photographs.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Finally got to download the video, wasn't working for me on the page. Thanks zer69.

I agree with bsbray, Val, we're looking at the standing remains of the core there, as we've seen in many other videos and photographs.

I wish at least one of you guys would either point me to one of the other photographs you're referring to, OR get a screencap and point to what you're calling standing remains.

Please?

EDIT: I just saw bsbray's post I missed before with the pics. No - we're not talking about the same thing.

[edit on 9-13-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That's the tip of the antenna - not the standing frame in bsbray's pics. In the next frame it will sink almost completely out of sight...that's why I caught this frame instead of the next one.

[edit on 9-13-2006 by Valhall]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join