It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another CT'er item DEBUNKED.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just to show how much some CT'ers are 'sheeple'.......

The entire 'Why was President Bush reading a book upside down......CONSPIRACY"

www.snopes.com...

It been debunked................so you can stop attempted to spread more disinformation around....

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yeap your right the books back cover in your link proves that the book was photo shopped but that book is not My Pet Goat.

The picture above was taken during an appearance President Bush made with the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, at the George Sanchez Charter School in Houston during the summer of 2002:

5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9/11

The movie My Pet Goat Staring George Bush, takes a while to load
www.buzzflash.com...

or download www.thememoryhole.org...

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Huh? If you're thinking this has anything to do with "My Pet Goat", you're wrong...

from the site:

The picture above was taken during an appearance President Bush made with the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, at the George Sanchez Charter School in Houston during the summer of 2002

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"C" for effort. Who cares about if it was upside down (which it was). How about why did he sit there for seven minutes when he heard america is under attack?

How about you debunk why he said he saw the plane hit the tower?

"I saw it and thought, that is one dumb pilot."

If this has been explain somewhere I haven't seen it. So endulge me please.

AAC

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
"C" for effort. Who cares about if it was upside down (which it was). How about why did he sit there for seven minutes when he heard america is under attack?

This has *NOTHING* to do with 9/11!!!

Please read the linked page....

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He remained calm as a man would and did not scare the children. They were already securing the area and the best thing for him to do at the time was to stay put. I do not see the conspiracy angle here at all.

Would you have rather he stood up and made everyone wonder what was going on, and cause chaos and panic? This is common sense and he acted exactly the way he should have.

As far as the book, I thought he first looked at it, it was upside down, and he righted it. To be honest, he could have jsut closed the book and it would not have made a difference. I am sure the pet goat was not going over and over in his head.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Id rather him excuse himself briskly move out the doors and immediately be incontact with his various officials in ensuring the safety of its citizens.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Last updated: 30 September 2002

Old news guys.

Why the continued bickering over a trivial topic?

BTW Bush is a tool, literally. Wonder about WHO holds the reigns.

It isn't the World Health Organisation.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
He remained calm as a man would and did not scare the children. They were already securing the area and the best thing for him to do at the time was to stay put. I do not see the conspiracy angle here at all.

A poor excuse. Sorry, we did not elect him to babysit the kiddies. It was his duty as commander in Chief to cut short this episode of Sesame Street and get his sorry but to a secure command location and start making descisions like any normal president would.

Scaring a couple kids is price worth paying when you have millions of Americans scared because their buildings are burning, planes are crashing, we are being attacked, and people are dying.

Bush's behavior was inexcusable at best, very suspicous.

And I am a "CT'er" and Ive never heard of thid upside down book rumor, nor do I or anyone else base any of their suspicons on it.

I give you a D- for effort. Very poor.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You have voted Skadi_the_Evil_Elf for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Imagine the difference those minutes made to various families that are grieving this week. At the price of some kids startled, and confused.. I think when your the president of the united states, your first priority in that situation is to command a defense, in case its a prolonged attack.

At that point in time, it wasnt known exactly the extent... all you knew was that your under attack, and you have no idea what the enemy is going to use in the next few minutes.

At the very minimum, after the first planes hit, and it was aware there was a hijacked plane heading to DC, fighter jets should of intercepted it, in fear of the officials at risk in the whitehouse. Which would of saved,the members inside the pentagon whom died when it was allowed to continue indefinately.

Bush failed.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Because he thought a plane had carshed into one of the twin towers - a tragic accident, but nothing more.

How about you debunk why he said he saw the plane hit the tower?

Because, like everyone else, he saw the 2nd impact on TV.

Obviously it was physically impossible for him to have seen the 1st impact. We all know he's not the brightest spark on the planet. He got confused. Not for the first time. But so what?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
video.google.com...

I emplore people to watch this.
It shows a complete dis-attachment of bush during some of the most historic minutes of our lives.

Bush will for ever be known, as the man that sat there... doing nothing, on camera and surrounded by journalists.. when the most dangerous situation in his countries existence... unfolded with no one at the wheel.

Makes you wonder, who exactly was calling the shots when no one could hear from bush.... Chenney??

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Scaring a couple kids is price worth paying when you have millions of Americans scared because their buildings are burning, planes are crashing, we are being attacked, and people are dying.

Bush's behavior was inexcusable at best, very suspicous.

had he acted differently then it would have been suspicious. But supposedly know one knew at the time that America was under attack or that it was anything but an accident. That changed only when the 2nd aircraft impacted.

Unless (and I haven't really followed all this tbh) he was only informed after the 2nd impact?

In which case, obvioulsy I'm wrong and his behaviour does seem less appropriate, though by no means indictative of a cover-up.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
the link i posted is an excellent idea of the minute by minute events surround not just bush, but the towers as well.

new topics

top topics

join