It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Roman Catholic Church

some may not like this, but oh well.....

Roman Catholic

backwards......

cilohtac namor

cil loht tac nam mor

cil = kill
loht = lot
tac = take
nam = name
mor = more

kill allot, take, name more.

Interesting thing about the Alpha and the Omega. A and O superimposed on top of one another creates the same symbol that is the symbol for Anarchy.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ever heard of a throne that will be at the top of the world?

reverse the throne phonetically without the silent e and you have the top of the world already labelled as north.

But for that to be anywhere near applicable the less desirable souls would have to be at the bottom, but we do not mention them, for they are they, them and also they are referred to as ..... thous .... reversed thous are ....... South.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What happens at a heist?

"behold, i come like a thief in the night"

at heist
atheist.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Two of the most popular things to do in jail (ja il) is to lie and age

age = ag (e is silent)

backwards ...

ga or ja

il backwards is li or lie

jail, age lie.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Satin. that is the way it is phonetically spelled, right?

sa tin.

satin is as far from the light as one can get, so we are taught ......

sa tin

reversed

as nit

as night.

but, how much can one hope to accomplish in hell? Nothing really to do but what one has already done ...

satan just sat around in the flames and got a tan.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So are these all just coincidental?

Is language just full of coincidental variables that when looked at, people see what they want to see?

Somewhere within the primal mind, is there a window into our shared reality?

Does our primal raw mind produce these anomilies in language?

Another example:

New Love

Nuw Luv

*are you aware that your mouth makes the same motions to make an "f" sound as it does to make a "v" sound? your bottom teeth are applying pressure to your upper lip, are they not?

Nuw Luf

Noow luf

flip the w ......

noom luf

noom lluf

reverse .....

full moon.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You have voted Esoteric Teacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

First one I've used this year, I think.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
are you guys doing O.K.? Or did i loose you a long time ago?

When someone is knighted by royalty, they are told to rise and then after they ris they have a title added to their name .....

Sir Isaac Newton.

Newton ....

encoded?

he did give us a new understanding for gravity, did he not?

One can measure weight in tons, can't one?

A new ton. a new understanding of weight and gravity.

New Ton.

Newton.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Perhaps you would like to stick to the definitions prescribed by Webster?

Webster just Stirs the Web, i think.

Perhaps to get past the one who stired the Web we must boo(bew) what we thought was all rights?

I'll be back, soon. I'm going to go to bed soon, but i promise you i have a lot of these, just think what i could be typing with years worth of notes ..... .. . . . .

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
familiar with all the "new world order" and freemason information?

two heads that butt harder are hard to find.

rams are exactly that, rams. Ramming thier head into eachother for dominants, right?

Hi Ram. You have two heads within you, we all do. our fractionalized broken minds constantly hitting eachother.

Hi ram.

Hiram.

Hiram.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was asked a question.

Can you prove to me that my subliminal mind influences my language without me consciously knowing it?

I asked this young man (22 years old) to sign his name, payroll signature, on a piece of paper.

He did.

I looked at his signature. I read his signature, then i read him by reading his signature.

I said to him, look how you signed your last name. his last name started with a "G" and the second letter was an "r".

He replied: "Ya, what about it?"

I said: "When you were taught to write a capital letter "G" in cursive, you were taught to carry it through to the next letter, right?"

He thought about it, but did not know. So we googled a few sources, and found some examples of cursive in an old encyclopedia, and he said "I guess the G should carry through".

I asked him if he knew why he had not carried the G straight through into the r as he had been taught to do, and he did not know.

I said: " It is because you come from a broken home. Your parents were probably devorced while you were a kid, but you were old enough to know what was going on. You seperated your last name by lifting your writing utensil up off the paper, and then put it back down to finish your last name, your surname. There is a break in your last name, because it is your family's name, and your family is broken."

We had a long talk. he told me his parents devorced when he was in 7th grade, but had been seperated on and off for nearly a year prior to the devorce.

Are your parents devorced? Should the First letter of your last name carry through to the next digit? Does it?

Give it a try, or look at an older signature.

See if your subliminal mind influences you to sign your name a certain way.

Incidently, people get paid for analyzing people's handwriting. They get paid by the FBI, the CIA, and a lot more agencies worldwide. It is hard to hide what you are not aware of, and are you truly aware of how your subliminal mind operates to influence your very signature? Are you aware that people can see more of you than you think, and sometimes more of you than you are consciously aware of, simply by knowing what to look for in your handwriting?

Language is subliminally influenced in it's creation and it's interpretation by one's mind.

Don't blame anyone inparticular. Before this was a plausible reality for you, you were a participant in the conspiracy.

But, all is forgiven.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi teacher, I have a couple of questions for you. Please don't be offended, as I am truely curious and my questions are true.

1. Do you study these word associations because you are programmed to do so?
2. Have you always been fascinated by these associations, or is it new?
3. Do you study other things and find the unrelated to be newly related after study?
4 Do you pray / meditate about subjects and these things are shown to you as to be the way?

The reason I ask, it seems like something is trying to fill your mind with worthless thoughts so you will stop thinking about the true issues at hand. A diversion, if you will.

Now, think back to before your OCD with words started.
Was there something you were researching or just beginning to research before and now you have "lost" it?

Do you know anything about remote viewing? Some people are able to remote view suggestions to humans to confuse and debilitate them.

Do you know of any mental blocks you could use for when you meditate? Even being in deep thought about a subject leaves your mind's back doors open, so to speak. You are vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You have voted Esoteric Teacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

This is an amazing and mind-bending thread... just the sort of thing i love to see here on ATS!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
amazing thread Eso_T

Got my mind spinning a little bit right now.

Voted you WATS

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Hi teacher, I have a couple of questions for you. Please don't be offended, as I am truely curious and my questions are true.

1. Do you study these word associations because you are programmed to do so?

We are what we are. Our first computer is and has been our own mind. Have i been "programmed" to do so? Perhaps i am merely defragging my first computer, breaking down the boundries within my own mind. I see things a lot more clearly than before.

2. Have you always been fascinated by these associations, or is it new?

I have had a life, that is for sure. No, i have not ever been fascinated by these associations, and my studies are diverse, to say the least. No, one day about 2 years ago as i was nearing the age of 33, something within revealed this thing, as well as other things to me.

3. Do you study other things and find the unrelated to be newly related after study?

most of the time, the answer would have been no. But afterwards things fit into my mind better. What initiated this was the following metephorical scenario:

Have you ever held a truth in your hand? Have you ever had in your right hand a undeniable truth which was proven as fact, and could not be discredited or proven to be false, because everything you know tell you it is real?

Have you ever held another absolute fact in your other hand?

In both hands you hold things you know are real.

You know that all other things you know are telling you that in both hands you hold 2 abslutley undeniable truths, which can not be proven wrong.

But as you cup your hands together, and look at the sum of the two, you know it can not be true? You know it is not real, not true?

If what you hold in your right hand is absolute truth, and what you hold in your left hand is also absolute truth, but when you view them together, they can not be .... .

then something is wrong with the observer. Something must be wrong with the one passing judgment on the 2 things, right?

An example?

math. we trust it. simple multiplication, division, addition and subtraction:

a relative, but loose example of how math can be percieved as wrong:

3 guys are travelling. They stop at a hotel to rent a room.

The room is $30 a night.

They split the cost of the room 3 ways, so each of the 3 pays $10.

$10 times 3 guys is $30. The cost of the room is $30.

The next morning the hotel manager is handing out rebates to her rooms, and giving money back to each room because the cable/tvs were out for part the night.

The hotel manager gives $5 to give back to the 3 guys who each paid $10 for the room.

On the way to the room the bellhop pockets $2 for his self.

When the bellhop gets to the room he gives each of the 3 guys $1 a piece.

Since each guy originally paid $10 for the room, and each guy got $1 back, then each of the three guys have now paid $9 for the room, right?

there are still 3 guys. The room was $30. Each of the 3 friends have paid $9 a piece for the room.

3 guys times $9 a piece is a total of $27.

$27 plus the $2 the bellhop pocketed is $29, right?

3 guys paid $9 each for a $30 room. The bellhop has $2.

27 plus 2 equals 29, right?

but the room was $30.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER DOLLAR?

Is the math not right?
Is the wording not right?
Can you convince yourself that you can account for how this mathamatical word problem is not a problem?

4 Do you pray / meditate about subjects and these things are shown to you as to be the way?

Yes, but sometimes when something uncomfortable presents itself, you merely have to go through it, and know it can not be true.

The reason I ask, it seems like something is trying to fill your mind with worthless thoughts so you will stop thinking about the true issues at hand. A diversion, if you will.

Worthless thoughts to the mind of an observer. I don't think it is worthless to see how ignoring 99.99999997 of our own thoughts best serves us.

Most people who are still subjugated and ruled by "self preservation" only see 2 options when evaluating whatever they look at.

Our conscious programming causes us to ask ourselves only two angles/questions:
Like the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other, always listening to either or both of them, but constantly overlooking the head that lies between them.

Everything you experience you only look at it from 2 angles, and ask yourself only 2 questions:

1) How can this be benificial for me, how can i use this for my purpose, how can this be utilized for myself and the things i love and care about?

2) What are the negative consequences, how could this be detrimental to myself and the things i love and care for?

The pros and cons of the object/issue.

#1 question is representative of the devil, a selfish view of whatever it is.
#2 question is representative of what the angel may say that is purched on the other shoulder, not representing goodness or godlyness, but representing FEAR, and the consequences of what could happen. Every angel that appeared in the old testament always started by saying:"Be not afraid". And if that imaginary voice is a representative of Godlyness, do you think God fears?

Now, think back to before your OCD with words started.
Was there something you were researching or just beginning to research before and now you have "lost" it?

No, the things i was researching seemed to come together. I lost nothing, although i was willing to lose everything for just one moment with the truth, and i found many things i had been seeking, and things i was not even aware of that were lost.

Do you know anything about remote viewing? Some people are able to remote view suggestions to humans to confuse and debilitate them.

Intention is everything, and there is a portion of your subconscious mind that will always remain true to yourself. What has created the boundries within your own mind? No more fences.

Do you know of any mental blocks you could use for when you meditate? Even being in deep thought about a subject leaves your mind's back doors open, so to speak. You are vulnerable.

Yep, it is like getting to the bottom of the rabbit hole and finding yourself looking down at the stars.

When i meditate, there are no mental blocks. Fearless, i open all the doors. But, do not deny myself, nor my own intentionality.

I welcome the vulnerability with a smile, because i am. And even though all things may be stripped away from me, i still will be able to say "i am".

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You have voted Esoteric Teacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Same here.

Now I'm wondering, does this apply only into the english language?
And maybe, if we apply these methods into the original scriptures of bible we could find something relevant. Another bible code!

As I was thinking about it and talking to my sister I remembered something pretty similar to it which many psychologists use, it' called The Rorschach Test.
Pretty famous indeed, take a look: www.deltabravo.net...
By what she said to me, it's amazing what you can do analyzing people's opinions about the drawnings, and don't think it is easy doing. People who will work with this test take a long preparation to be able to use and analyze it properly.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

Now I'm wondering, does this apply only into the english language?

What if what we have been taught is not entirely correct. What if languages are not as different as they appear? What if the original language resides within all of them?

In many arabic dialects the word for "humanity" is pronounced as "insane" or very close to it. irony that the arabic word for humanity is so close to insane, isn't it?

Boo!!! Homer Simpson's "Duh", and perhpaps, just perhaps you will see BOOing stupidity as BOOing "Duh". Boo Duh!!! Buddah?

When you see that God is ALL, perhaps you will say to yourself AHH!!! All AHH!!
Alah?

And maybe, if we apply these methods into the original scriptures of bible we could find something relevant. Another bible code!

I've done it already, and in some cases i have taken a theme from a book within the bible, and found identical verses within the bible, from the same book. I did this in english, not in aramaic or hebrew.

I think the bible is the result of collaboration, humanities future, our celestrial allies, and that which connects us all. This is my opinion.

But, as i have stated in other threads, if a true bible code exists ...... ..

The key to cracking the code is in the bible itself ....

"In the beginning there was the word, and the word was with GOD, and GOD was the word"

God exists, it is real, and it is everywhere, even in the word.

"The meek shall inheret the Earth."

Perhaps we should only use lower case letters?

"We dwell in the domain of Satan, the devil, the dragon of old"

Then we are where all is backwards, and opposite to GOD.

We look at ourselves and judge ourselves through empathy to understand the views of others, seeing through there eyes. But if you were to put that same empathy and apply it to the word, then you place yourself behind the word, behind the mirror of the language.

Dip low, may see

when we dip low, we bow, we kneel, we adapt ourselves to a submissive role.

dip low, may see.

diplomacy

ease .... easy
may .... aim
low ...... wol .... wall
pid ...... pi'd.

And what of the forgotten house of the Zodiac? The thirteenth house, but was not the thirteenth?

Ophiuchus .....

Oph = Of
i = eye
u = you
chus = choose

Ophiuchus, a workd forgotten for generations, from a long lost tongue, and yet it still says .....

Ophiuchus ....
Of eye you choose.

O could be equated to time.

O = Time??
phi = pi/phi
u = you
chus = choose

time phi'd you choose.

Such you i foe.

Ophiuchus's origins are lost, perhaps to conventional wisdom, but could ophiuchus still be the snake handler/ snake restrainer/ or snake giver?

As I was thinking about it and talking to my sister I remembered something pretty similar to it which many psychologists use, it' called The Rorschach Test.
Pretty famous indeed, take a look: www.deltabravo.net...
By what she said to me, it's amazing what you can do analyzing people's opinions about the drawnings, and don't think it is easy doing. People who will work with this test take a long preparation to be able to use and analyze it properly.

I thank you sincerely for your contribution. i will look into it.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Aibt dfierfnet but the biarn olny ristegres the frist and lsat lrtetes in a wrod taths why you can udrentasnd tihs smeoohw athlgouh thurt be tlod tihs is a cmollptey ivrelrnavet to the sjbecut at hnad

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow nice job!!!!!!!!! You got me thinking alright!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
people sit on a lot of things, but when they go to church they pray UP while sitting in .......

What do people sit in/on in church? Which way do they pray?

pray

y spun around upside down is an h.

prah backwards becomes harp, and there are alot of prayers directed towards heaven, where there are a lot of harps, so i am told.

I hate to be the one to burst the bubble here, but most of your "subliminal" messages require some pretty rediculous manipulation and stretches of logic to function. For example, saying a Y upside down is an H? That's just silly. What does that have to do with the rest of the word? Logically, for this to make sense in even the most remote way, you would have to flip the whole word upside down, not just one letter.

And selectively pulling words from a random phrase you've created to serve your function is in and of itself proof that this doesn't work. If it truly functioned the way you believe it does, the entire phrase would make sense. But instead, you're just playing word games.

But here's my example of a subliminal message.

Those who use subliminal messages enjoy stew and cheese dip.

dip reversed is pid

Stew pid
also pronounces
Stupid

Or another one:

Esoteric Teacher has taught me not to let my spirit sag

Esoteric Teacher has me sag

Now a sideways M is an E.

Esoteric Teacher Has ee Sag

Now reverse sag and ee

Esoteric Teacher has gas ee
Esoteric Teacher has gassee