Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Great thread, Esoteric......oddly enough, I was doing alot of this several years ago and have seen a couple of examples posted....trippy, at any rate, I got another one for you.....

License...a document with personal information that can be checked and verified

Lie Sense...to sense a lie......

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by subliminal seduction. No wonder it works so well in advertising.

Now if so much of what goes on is subconscious then we must all have multiple personalities based in subconscious emotion. This is making my mind roll thru so many possibilities ranging from murder to protection. If we somehow tapped into all this power and had true clarity of mind it might just be a big overload or maybe that possible overload is so ingrained that we keep the subconscious where it is. I do however believe that if controlled, we would easily overcome addiction, learning difficulty, fear, inhibition, etc..

By the way, $9X3=$27
$5- $2=$3
$27+$3=$30

The bellhop pockets $2 and returns $3

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This guy uses the same premise of words BUT when you said "father -- fat her"
that's what made me stand up & take notice. You must check out this guys website that has taken History (his story), the media moghuls ( media mongels) rants via newspapper, blogs, text books, etc and picks out phrases that seem un related but links them together and well............................the consequences are dire for Europeans & the Northern Hemisphere.
please check out this link, there is tons of info on this subject so I can discuss this with someone else.
"The seer, unlike the prophet, knows the technical skills of divination and there.fore can predict the course of future 484 events.

IFRA REALITY : Below on this site is found a JIGSAW puzzle that uses words and letters in lieu of cutout pieces. If you possess a "still functioning brain" you can assemble the clues found herein and you will finally comprehend the true purpose of your life. A hint can be derived by the journey's beginner who also studies nature, and more specifically, the daily routines of shrubs, sand, ants, bees, butterflies, badgers, sheep, goats and honey guides.

This being the final century for most "OCCUPANTS" of the northern hemisphere, please sniff quickly as time is of the essence."

www.kealey.net...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Sir Isaac Newton.

Newton ....

encoded?

Hey what's up? Nothing much.

Me and my friend were studying physics when we made that up.

Hey Watts up? Newton much!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
27 plus 2 equals 29, right?

but the room was $30.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER DOLLAR?

27 MINUS 2 equals 25!!!

The room was $25 not $30.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I very much enjoyed reading your thoughts and ideas. The concept really makes you think. I personally think a couple of the examples are a bit of a stretch, but over all very thought provoking.

Same principal of how you try to count all of the F's in that brain twister and the word "of" is overlooked because of the V sound. This proves your basic theory of the brain basing new info on already learned info. We are like computers when it comes to processing information and we seem to *hear* and *see* simply to validate beliefs we already hold.

I found that the letters MAG were representative of the Magdaline bloodline (if one exists) and Charlamagne (the French guy) fits with this theory and his legacy fits also.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think your right about this and I think another good example of how our mind uses language and the subconscious is bcse n vwls r ndd t rd ths sntnc.

Well... no vowels are needed to read some sentences in English... It's just because you are so used to reading it now, you can skip right past the vowels. It's how you speed read. Speed reading involves the subconscious mind. But, if you don't know English.. then good luck with that.

Is it because of the language that your examples are possible?
Or are you right, that the creation of the English language is a result of hundreds of years of subconscious programing that we were unaware of?
I believe the latter.
Thanks for prooving it.. its hard to proove really. I think the signature concept you mentioned was the best way to put it, it opened my mind. thx

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And how does this fit with Numerology? I was playing around with numeric values 1-9 and the alphabet, standard numerology and found that all the great religious books, torah, bible, koran all are a number 5 which is the communication number. Is the original value of language based on numbers?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER DOLLAR?

Nothing. It is still there. Your wording just confuses the issue. Let's break it down.

Original room price = $30

Three dudes share = $10 each

Manager decides to rebate $5 = makes the room cost $25

Each dude share now become $25/3 = $8.33333333333 repeater

So each guy should be refunded original contribution - new contribution = $10 - $8.3333333333333 repeater= $1.6666666666666667 refund for each dude

Just to keep things consistent, and show there is no sleight of hand, the total refund was old room cost $30 - new room cost $25 =$5

Individual dude refund = $1.6666666666667 x 3 dudes = $5 (so we are consistent. No missing money thus far).

Bellhop takes $2 of the $5 refund, and returns $3. So each dude actually ended up paying their individual contribution, +$2 across all three (the $3 is not an expense, it is a reimbursement. This is where people get confused). $2 divided by three dudes = $0.6666666667. So, individual contribution is $8.33333333333 + $0.666666666667 = $9. Or, in simpler terms, the room now ocsts $25 + the $2 the bellhop takes, so $27. Divided by three dudes, you get $9. So we are still on track and consistent, no matter which way you tackle the math.

Now, remember the $3 is a reimbursement, not an expense. $27 + $3 reimbursement from the bellhop = $30. Which is, of course, the original room price. No missing money, no sleight of hand. Just simple maths. And breaking the problem into components, and not relying on words to confuse and misdirect from the solution.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, our brain is just like a computer.
And just like a computer we don't controll every little thing that goes on with it, we just use the user interface. And I guess that's also the case with our brain.

And no I don't think our language is encoded.

[edit on 2006/9/12 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jeezzz...I hope that you don't get hit by a bus while you're dreaming of these codes. While i believe there's something to this all, it is also true that you can find anything if you look hard enough - and you risk loosing your mind to boot.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I have always been fascinated by subliminal seduction. No wonder it works so well in advertising.

Now if so much of what goes on is subconscious then we must all have multiple personalities based in subconscious emotion. This is making my mind roll thru so many possibilities ranging from murder to protection.

murder

mur der

backwards .....

red rum ....

red room.

what do some people use to commit murder and make a room red?

A gun, and sometimes they are nice enough to nug (nudge) you with the gun first, before they shoot you.

Then they jump in their car and feel the need to rac (race / rase) away.

When you get into your car and get behind the wheel, do you ever feel uncontrollably compelled to race?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Who eats when they sleep?

The average person usually gets 8 hours of sleep. After not eating for at least 8 hours they wake up and ......

There first meal of the day they are breaking thier fast by eating their breakfast.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Jeezzz...I hope that you don't get hit by a bus while you're dreaming of these codes. While i believe there's something to this all, it is also true that you can find anything if you look hard enough - and you risk loosing your mind to boot.

True, so don't look for anything. just see what you see.

I read one contributors post that feels that flipping around the letters or digits is delusional. But, again we are mostly water, which conducts electricity, and our cells communicate with electrical impulses, which are conducted through the water that comprises us. So, it stands to reason that adjacent cells may recieve residual electrical impulses.

Can our cells tell left from right, or up from down? Perhaps the brain cells that "read" the letters p,d,b,q, are adjacent to eachother, as is the brain cells that differentiate the letters y from h.

Just a theory, and no, i don't see encodings that obviously resemble meanings that would be consistant with the words or phrases that they are derived from. However, i am convinced our brains may interpret various meanings before what we have been conditioned to see/interpret surface to the top of our consciousness.

When we read our own language we must dismiss certain rules concerning the phoenetics of the word, because how we pronounce it is not how we spell it. We must also consider, but disregard or accept certain sounds assigned to the vowels, sometimes referring to the silent e at the end of the word while we are still reading the word.

Does our subconscious minds automatically do this, or does our subconscious minds sense patterns? Is our subconscious mind aware of what we have been conditioned to ignore, usually starting at an age we begin to understand language, prior to even being potty trained?

Perhaps the Seal of Solomon and the Star of David are something that resembles a symbol which points things in different directions.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The average person usually gets 8 hours of sleep. After not eating for at least 8 hours they wake up and ......

There first meal of the day they are breaking thier fast by eating their breakfast.

That's not subliminal messaging. That's how the word breakfast was developed.

That's like saying "when you're watching children, you sit near the baby."

Babysit.

Nothing subliminal there. You're simply deconstructing a word into it's component parts.

A gun, and sometimes they are nice enough to nug (nudge) you with the gun first, before they shoot you.

Please tell me you are joking? So because some words, when taken backwards, are kind of maybe sort of similar to words that kind of maybe sort of are related, it's subliminal messaging?

Not all murders make a "room red" (even though anyone who's seen the Shining could tell you it's red rum).

Not all murders are committed in a room.

Not all murders are committed with a gun.

Not all victims of murder by gun are nudged.

This is just plain rediculous.

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You have voted Esoteric Teacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Brilliant thread Teacher, please keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

That's like saying "when you're watching children, you sit near the baby."

Babysit.

Nothing subliminal there. You're simply deconstructing a word into it's component parts.

Please tell me you are joking? So because some words, when taken backwards, are kind of maybe sort of similar to words that kind of maybe sort of are related, it's subliminal messaging?

Not all murders make a "room red" (even though anyone who's seen the Shining could tell you it's red rum).

Not all murders are committed in a room.

Not all murders are committed with a gun.

Not all victims of murder by gun are nudged.

This is just plain rediculous.

Deny ignorance, right?

Perhaps adopting the "It's all Greek to me" angle of looking at it, you could at least acknowledge the possibility of it, because if you cannot acknowledge the possibility of it, it is not possible.

In mythology in ancient times the God of Wars was called Mars whose symbol was the Ram and to this day the Ram is still the symbol in astronomy for the planet Mars.

Some examples may be a stretch for some to see, but since people are not consciously aware of the entirety of the processes that are occuring inside their own mind, can they really say it is absolutley false?

Their judgment and objectivity are subject to what they have available at the conscious level of the mind, which is not processing, nor even listening to the other 99.9999997% of their own mind.

Ever opinion formed, every judgement passed within your mind is you comparing new information to what you already have decided or accepted as truthful and fact. All new information is automatically subject to being held up for comparison, and what you are comparing the new information to is what you already know is true.

And those truths started with something.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
low tube

lo tub

reverse......

but ol

butt ol

butt hol

butt hole

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
People of nobility were said to be descendants of God(s), but to invoke the name of God was too be able to invoke God, which was the justification for the response to Moses's question when he asked "Who is sending me to pharoh?", the response was merely "i am".

Nobility is said to be nobil because they are Kin to God, hence: King.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

So there is no one else on this planet that does not know how the word "breakfast" was formed?

You assume (through comparison to all you know) that everyone is fully aware of how the word "breakfast" was formed because you were aware of it?

And, even if they are not consciously aware of it does not mean it is subliminal to them?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join