It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do they control extreme technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Let's see, we have a huge megasystem of information-flow, or a simple machine ONE alien should control. Or a spaceship as fast as light, and the alien inside must not crash into asteroids with it in space.

How does an alien, a phisical being with his mind, or any part of his body control extreme technology at all?

Compare, that we, humans control our computers with a keyboard, and a mouse. Some use other fantastic technology, like a Power Glove. Using one, or even 4 monitors to see what we do. But imagine, that one alien may be responsible for certain actions, like war, taking care of humans, building an entire solar system, or just traveling at the speed of light. Everyone has his/her reaction limit, it's just impossible to drive a superfast alien spaceship with simple telepathy, and that's nonsense, they use a joystick or steering wheel.

So, how?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A CPU would control the ship with super AI.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by NLDelta9]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They control it in the same way as we do, when things go wrong we hit it.

I think that you found the real problem behind light-speed travelling, the fact that we cannot see were we are going, we can only see where we are.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So true, nothing like a good spanking to keep everthing in-line. Spanking has become a "lost art" and I believe "Proof" that we as a people has fallen behind in our spiritual development. SPANKINGS ARE NOT EVIL!!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe there's somewhere where there's only actually one super-alien and it's brain is so powerful that each section of it controls different things telepathically. And it's so powerful it just doesn't die lol

Probably get a bit boring though.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
Let's see, we have a huge megasystem of information-flow, or a simple machine ONE alien should control. Or a spaceship as fast as light, and the alien inside must not crash into asteroids with it in space.

How does an alien, a phisical being with his mind, or any part of his body control extreme technology at all?

Compare, that we, humans control our computers with a keyboard, and a mouse. Some use other fantastic technology, like a Power Glove. Using one, or even 4 monitors to see what we do. But imagine, that one alien may be responsible for certain actions, like war, taking care of humans, building an entire solar system, or just traveling at the speed of light. Everyone has his/her reaction limit, it's just impossible to drive a superfast alien spaceship with simple telepathy, and that's nonsense, they use a joystick or steering wheel.

So, how?

Good question,hard though.

Here it goes, It's a form of telepathic and telekinetic control, it's nothing the military knows how to fly due to their "command and control" style of military craft or "joystick" if you will.

The 'other form of being' craft is alive,the other wordly beings have to use their psychotronic energy to "merge" with the craft in "communion". Think of it like a feminine energy gender married to it's masculine energy gender.

No human can fully fly these craft, so they have tried abductees and highly trained remote viewer's to do it and coudn't get it done either.Why? it was too hard to stay clear or clean of 'contaminint' psychotronic energy diversion beit intentional,emotional or imagined energy pattern mismatches.So what's the next step to try and fly these for the sake of technological advancement?

Can you say Alien-Human Hybrid?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

Here it goes, It's a form of telepathic and telekinetic control, it's nothing the military knows how to fly due to their "command and control" style of military craft or "joystick" if you will.

The 'other form of being' craft is alive,the other wordly beings have to use their psychotronic energy to "merge" with the craft in "communion". Think of it like a feminine energy gender married to it's masculine energy gender.

Thanks for your answer. Actually, you mean thhat the "spaceship" will become the part of the body, in order to be used. Does this explain, why photographed Greys and Reptilians are naked? We had this question last year here, but I suppose, it's the answer.

And as I wrote, how does telepathy, a movement of electric brainwaves be fast enough to travel and manouver at an extreme speed?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Maybe there's somewhere where there's only actually one super-alien and it's brain is so powerful that each section of it controls different things telepathically. And it's so powerful it just doesn't die lol

I guess, that superalien already showed himself/herself to you. Imagine having such a mind.

PS: are you sure, they are going to give you their DNA to become like them? Supposedly it's the reason, why they are here. But who'll get th DNA?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
here in Australia about 20 years ago they showed a huge spaceship disk crashing and breaking apart. It was a colossal thing big enough to hold 50 aliens.

Since meeting the aliens I've avoided trying to discover their technological secrets because I knew that once I started gathering their technological secrets then they would stop interacting with me. I can tell you a few things about them though.

They're outside of time and space and are like those terminator robots that are made from material that can break into bits or liquefy then reassemble as one unit. They send a small part of themselves into a body and send it into various levels of time and space to do specific tasks. They've shown me themselves doing this many times. They can send a part of themselves which is the size of their fingernail clipping into a body and it will travel through time and space and perform specific tasks. The masters however simply remove space from the equation when they want to move across it. They've taken me with them a few times when they do that. If you consider that the objects we see are 99.99% space made to look like solid objects by the atoms moving within them, then just go to the point in time where the movement of those atoms is slowed to a stop. Then you find the universe is 99.99% illusion and ceases to exist. Then you are into a different area of physics where space doesn't exist.

The beings outside of time and space also use wormholes because when you remove space from the equation then you have solid matter which you need to dig a hole through. One small hole can take you across a thousand galaxies if you want it to.

They also have bodies that are faster than light and actually they can stop light, and create it. Humans are like slow moving clay statues compared to the aliens that control the fate of this place with its individuals. They are faster than lightning and I have met them a few times.

So time or space factors do not limit certain types of aliens but when they send aliens into time and space then those things come into play and there are numerous ways of dealing with them.

Australia's top racing car driver just crashed and died and one of the other top drivers said a driver becomes one with the demon he has to control (his car) and if a driver hasn't spent enough time with a new car then he hasn't become one with it yet. So the aliens way of becoming one with their technology seems to fit into that type of category.

Also aliens have no sentiment because they know this is an illusory type world. They have sentiment for real things outside of this illusion but not in it. So it would be easier for them to carry out their mission without emotions getting in the way.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

Thanks for your answer. Actually, you mean thhat the "spaceship" will become the part of the body, in order to be used. Does this explain, why photographed Greys and Reptilians are naked? We had this question last year here, but I suppose, it's the answer.

And as I wrote, how does telepathy, a movement of electric brainwaves be fast enough to travel and manouver at an extreme speed?

Ok, forgive me but this is as far as this can go, only due to the fact that you're question to this date is still being studied.

The limited knowledge they have of the process of operator-craft is limited to an emotive cummunion establishment. Body-image joining and intentional,imagined directional navigation.
In space "bodies" out there contain intense energies, if those energies cannot 'mend' with the energies communion operating the craft, it cannot touch it.
why to their knowledge there are no crashes in space.

The craft and occupants know how to meld AND moderate these highly intense energies.
That's all the knowledge out there they know for the moment.
I really can't explain it in any other way. I hope that helped somewhat.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

I guess, that superalien already showed himself/herself to you. Imagine having such a mind.

PS: are you sure, they are going to give you their DNA to become like them? Supposedly it's the reason, why they are here. But who'll get th DNA?

What?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Then you are into a different area of physics where space doesn't exist.

This is all covered in quantum mechanics, which is good because transcending space would cause the universe to collapse. If the resonance level of an object is shifted far enough, it hits the wavelength of light relative to our local ambient resonance, and from then on the length of the Solar system feels like the length of a bedroom.

In any case -

it's just impossible to drive a superfast alien spaceship with simple telepathy

You control your body with the same telepathic mechanism. You wouldn't be typing if that were impossible because the body won't move until it's given a signal.
And the ships aren't nearly as futuristic as they're said to be, in fact spirits have been moving just as fast and far since before the ships were made. The EMF ships were only invented so life forms could move between planets while bringing their bodies and other materials along.

Like Probedbygrays mentioned, the ships function with the same method a body does, and can be given their own intelligence to run on auto-pilot when you're not directly controlling them. The aliens seem bent on keeping us naive to spirit/body interaction because we'd no-doubt give them a well-deserved slaughter fest if we realized how these things work.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its like i said ,a CPU would control the ship.To not hit stuff in space, they just need
super radar connected to the CPU to predict a clean path thru space.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well I don't see why only one alien would be sent on a ship.

I figure if there are alien UFOs vising us, they have different individuals
for each thing, sorta like what you see on the "bridge" of starships in
the StarTrek universe.

Or, as has been stated, they could just use a hyperturing AI.

You know something to, if they can get here, than they probably don't
have to face the problems of high sub-luminal travel.

Perhaps they use Hyperdrives, or spacewarping drives, in that case
they would'nt have to worry about hitting anything.

As for sub-light manouverability, well maybe they have EMF deflector,
or force fields.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well keep in mind that these craft most likely don't use a linear form of travel as we know it

I would say that they are warping space/time in some sort of way as to connect points A and B together so in this scenario there are no asteroids in the way.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
thats if infact they traverse the distance between A & B, in my opinion its more of a case of being at point A then being at point B.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Original post by NLData9
Its like I said ,a CPU would control the ship.To not hit stuff in space, they just need
super radar connected to the CPU to predict a clean path thru space.

And anything that they don’t want to navigate around they move, remotely.

Simple really. Surely something like that?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anything gets in the way and they'll probably go through it. Emphasis on 'probably' though, since there are risks and calculations involved with transmitting through an object.

Though, I wonder how often they crash in space. If Earth has all these crashed UFOs, then surely the pilots can fuk up in interstellar space.

[edit on 9/14 by Zareste]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First off be gentle as I am a noob here...

I like the idea of an alien-human hybrid being a possibilty. Take that into context with the fact that they would have extreme remote viewing capabilities. These craft are travelling at faster than ligt speeds. Nothing that we know of (asteroids, planets, space debris, etc.) travels at light speed or greater. So I think it would be feasible to say that if a remote viewer plotted the course beforehand, taking into account anything that might be in or near their path, would be able to plot a course around any objects that would be in the way. Again, I would think it would be remote viewing beyond any regular human capabilities. Also, there wouldn't be just one alien on a ship so there would be a few doing remote viewing just in case there is a miscalculation.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, saying "remote viewing beyond human capabilities" sounds a lot like "aliens can do weird things so they must be omnipotent and all-powerful". It isn't a human capability anyway, since it involves separating one's the spirit into a second location.

Anyway that idea still sounds pretty plausible. They could remote-view the path before or while traveling, or send a probe off ahead of the ship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join