It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it feels to be abducted? I tell you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have been abducted. But since I am not allowed to tell about it on this site, I tell you what it feels like living through the experience.

Contradictions with the reality

An abduction experience is a jump from the known to the unknown. The impossible becomes possible. One is naked in front of the space aliens. A subject to their examination and testing. To violance. To mental mutilation.

The mind refuses to believe the happened. One strifes to fit in with the experience without success. After the experience one feels ashamed and depresssed. Accusations and self-hate can emerge. Rational mind tries to find explonations and reason. With no success.

We are taught that mentally sick persons have this kind of experiences. Psycosis-type of mental disorder. The mass media ridicules the subject. Makes it look funny or crazy. But it`s all but that to the victim.

Nobody may believe you. Many times even the closest persons start thinking is something the matter with our son, or daughter, or spouse.

I been a skeptic all my life. An active one. I even joined the local skeptic society as a young medical student. Living thorough this experience made me realize, that the reality we live in, is a matrix. A made concept of reality.

Almost all the people of the planet do not know that the phenomenon is real. And the forces behind it are all human. Only the top of the pyramid knows the truth. Today they call themselves as the Illuminati.

And we are governed with the technology of mind control. We always have been. Ancient civilisations knew this. They had esoteric wisdom and knowledge of the true nature of things.

When watching the world politics makes me think that hell is around us. And there is no hope of heaven or future without war, poverty, hunger and disequality. Many people are made to wait, and accept the third world war. Or rapture. Or whatnot nonsense.

I have had the privilege to have reliable contacts inside the military, and the police, who have confirmed me the state of things. Two ESA astronauts and a director or ESA told me personally November 3 Th. 2001 about the space aliens. This happened before my abduction. Infomation has helped me with the experience.

In modern science there are results which confirm the possibility of telepathy and teleportation. I have found hundreds of surveys of this sort. The achievements of the military technology are kept deep secret.

No FOIA request will release them to the public. To accept the existence of the space aliens without personal experience is an impossibility. Pure reason fights against the idea. I understand the skeptics deeply on that respect.

All the best, Usko Ahonen

[edit on 8-9-2006 by uskoahonen]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed link

[edit on 16-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think you forgot to tell us??

[edit on 8-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No, it was moderated. You can read the whole story at my blogsite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed link

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Does this mean you don't know what happens?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Uh, could you be more precise. My abduction was more like a meeting of space aliens. We communicated two-ways for 3 days. _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

All the best,

Usko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed link

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok I'm not too sure what this thread is about,

Maybe it's an intro to a new movie?

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I went throught an abduction experience in 26 Th. of Feb. 2004. On my blog ( and here at ATS) I tell the story of it.

So, it`s about an abduction and mind control. They are the same coin. Understand?

I am connected with the Finnish military and the police.

My sources have confirmed an "alien" interaction with the military of the U.S.

Aliens aren`t just aliens. They are HUMANS. Aliens are "spacesuits" for souls of humans to move around interdimensional world. That is TIME TRAVEL.

The military of the U.S. uses aliens "spacesuits" of mind control purposes.

That`s all in short.

All the best,

Dr. Usko Ahonen

[edit on 9-9-2006 by uskoahonen]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
PLEASE stop re-posting text that the staff censored.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
it's very strange but aliens came to me and took me to the future and taught me about a higher physics and all types of wonders and then these other aliens turned up and were very sneaky. They would mess with my mind and try to reprogram it to make me believe it was just the military humans who were the ones I had met and not real aliens. They still implant memories frequently and it's shocking to observe how easily they can fool the mind into believing the military are behind the ufo/alien phenom. Basically though it is aliens trying to make people think the military and government are the ones behind the ufo/alien phenomenon.

Whitley Strieber met aliens and then memories just started appearing in his mind from nowhere about military government etc. It happens to many people I believe. It's aliens messing with our minds to coverup the real alien presence, that's all

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
No, I think you are wrong.

I have CONFERMED know that "aliens" are human. And U.S. military.

Both my military and police sources have told me so.

And my "abducters" presented themselves are The U.S. military.

I have no doubt things are so.

All the best,

Usko

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There was another poster here a few days ago who said he saw aliens and then memories of military just popped up in his mind and he knew the memories were false somehow. If any of your experiences are based on memories that appeared out of nowhere then they are surely false. You'll find the aliens are controlling the earth and making people think the military and government are doing it. It's a way of keeping the ufo/alien catalyst under control so that it doesn't create hysteria. If you think humans are in control then you will feel better than you would if you knew aliens are in control. At least with humans you have a chance of rising above the phenomenon and getting a handle on it, but with alien control we are at their mercy

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
also I've watched the aliens getting into different bodies thousands of times so I know how they put suits on. They put me in different alien bodies too and I've met a lot of people who've been in different alien body suits. They have different suits for each dimensional layer. They use human suits too and can take over anyone instantly. I've seen it done and they even did it for me, and I've met people who've seen it done. So they are awesomely powerful aliens using human and alien bodies as suits. They even put me in four bodies at once at one time and that was awesome too. No doubt they have loads of humans under their direct full control also

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
uskoahonen, please check your U2U Inbox.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
One other important aspect of the aliens is that they can Live inside of people controlling the human persona without the human persona being aware of it, or even fooling the human persona into working with it or fullfilling its purpose. Then the alien will leave the human body and go into a different body for traveling on other dimensions. To an onlooker it will appear that the human is creating an alien because something is coming from the human and becoming alien, but in actuality the alien is dwelling inside the human and then moves around in other alien bodies.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That is EXACTLY what I mean and are talking about. They can control a person without the person even knowing about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
wow, this thread is full of creepy.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
if the U.S military had the incredible powers of the aliens then it would be game over for the terrorists and other nasties etc.

The truth is though that people have not one chance in hell of really comprehending what the aliens actually are. The most powerful thing they know is the military and government so they naturally imagine that all overwhelming forces such as the aliens are coming from there. It's like tribes people who live near an awesome volcano or have tigers and crocodiles nearby. They worship the volcano and tigers and crocodiles as gods, thinking that those things actually have a godlike intelligence which is incomprehensible. People all over the world are treating the U.S military as if it has an incomprehensible godlike intelligence and is therefore responsible for all the supernatural and even the natural things that are happening. If there is a storm then it is the U.S military doing it etc etc.

Having met the aliens in person I find I cannot accept the normal belief people have that humans are responsible for creating the aliens. It's like trying to tell me that an astronaut is actually an ant. It's an insult to my intelligence.

However what you are believing in is the popular belief most people have so you have millions of people who will listen to you with transfixed minds. The government is everything to them and they want to hear more and more about it.

So for God's sake explain yourself clearly to people and don't stop just because someone doesn't agree with you or see things your way. Just post what you know and let people make up their own minds about what they want to accept.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From KingLizard's "censored" comment above, I take it uskoahonen is on Global Ignore. The staff is probably seeking verification since specific claims were made.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm closing this thread until everything is worked-out with the thread author.

Thread Closed

top topics

join