It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever felt the pulse of the sun?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I hadn't experienced what you did, but a few times when I look at it, it looks like a bright ball of fire spinning fast and it seems like it is coming closer towards me. I just saw it do that yesterday when I looked in my rear view mirror going down the road in my car. It was very strange.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
No, really........................

I know it sounds strange but it did indeed happen, the sun entered my body, and retracted and returned to it's source.

It felt like it left something and took something....

What can you say? You had to be there. I just thought that maybe some one else has had a similar experience.

How can you tell it "returned" to the source? Did you see a ray of light beam up to sol?

In all respect, I understand weird feelings, but it doesn't mean the nearest natural fusion reactor left you with anything other than a warm feeling. I have felt it myself while in bed with a massive sunburn and every time my pulse rang it would be awful pain.

Care and luck,

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I would like to hear about your experience if you feel like sharing

I was in a sacred ceremony and asked that whatever I no longer needed be taken from me. And so it was.

It differs in a fundamental way from your experience, but I was immediately reminded of it reading your post, and what I feel when you ask what it means is to convey to you that one thing these events always tell us is that we are stronger than we believe ourselves to be. And meaning only has meaning if it strengthens our spirit. So take heart. Know that you are kin and have been recognized. Mystery is the void from which all love grows. Unravel it and risk becoming entangled. Dwell within it and be at peace. That is the way of the sisterhood.

This is what I felt; as strange as it may sound

edit: A book came to mind and decided not to leave. Rather than question it, I'll mention it in case you might be interested.

Women Who Run with the Wolves
by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

[edit on 26-9-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't expect the above to be anything insightful. I just find it better to go with my instincts sometimes even if they don't make sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

No, really........................

I know it sounds strange but it did indeed happen, the sun entered my body, and retracted and returned to it's source.

It felt like it left something and took something....

What can you say? You had to be there. I just thought that maybe some one else has had a similar experience.

How can you tell it "returned" to the source? Did you see a ray of light beam up to sol?

In all respect, I understand weird feelings, but it doesn't mean the nearest natural fusion reactor left you with anything other than a warm feeling. I have felt it myself while in bed with a massive sunburn and every time my pulse rang it would be awful pain.

Care and luck,

No, I didn't "see" the ray/pulse return to the source which was the sun, but I felt it enter me and retract and I had an inner "knowing" that it returned from whince it came. Some people are very intuitional and I feel I am one of them. My experience will of course make no sense to someone like you who is more factual based, and that is okay with me, it doesn't matter who understands what I experienced, I simply shared it because I know how real it was, although I don't know just what or why it was.

Thanks for your comment, and beleive me it had nothing to do with the feeling one gets from a sunburn! I was watching the sun as I drove down the road pondering the meaning of life.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
That is the way of the sisterhood.

Those words, the sisterhood are coming at me through my own self lately, for some reason I feel it is time for a reunion or a knowing of what that means and time to reunite.

A book came to mind and decided not to leave. Rather than question it, I'll mention it in case you might be interested.

Women Who Run with the Wolves
by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

I love that book. Very telling in ways of symbology and meanings of myths, those which can only be told in story form to be understood. I had the book much earlier in life and wasn't ready for it, but got it again last year and it came alive for me.

I am glad we have crossed paths. I hope to hear more from you.

As far as the experiences we had being different in context, in essence they may be very similar. Thanks for posting on this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

[snip]it doesn't matter who understands what I experienced, I simply shared it because I know how real it was, although I don't know just what or why it was.

Thanks for your comment, and beleive me it had nothing to do with the feeling one gets from a sunburn! I was watching the sun as I drove down the road pondering the meaning of life.

I think the sun is like an amplifier or magnifying glass if you will. It takes the energy from the source and if you are in tune (like yourself) you can feel the source commune with your inner self.

The son of God is the sun of God.

Edit for shpelling

[edit on 27-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There is a mediation we do in qi gong that reminds me of your experience where you bring in the yang solar energy by breathing in the sun.

I have felt a very similar experience to what you described while doing this and it is a tremendously powerful energy meditation.

Very interesting thread!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is so very rewarding to see that after two years of this thread sitting dormant some of you have breathed life into something that I know to be an awesome personal experience.

I thank each of you for posting and allowing me to see your own perspectives and ideas of how something such as this could actually be.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Anybody else had a similiar experience, or an explaination?

Hello Interestedalways! I just want you to know it takes great strenght to step out of the box and talk about such things that most will either shrug off or make light about.
Its all good to joke now and then, but you are looking for serious answers to a feeling that many of us have had in this life.

You see I have felt the pulse of the sun beating on my face and my back on a daily basis. Living in the sunshine state gives me direct contact with our sun more than most people.

The sun gives its life for us! The sun burns forth its energy and its life energy so that you and I may both live. This is true of animals, plants and all living being upon this Earth!

You are directly connected to this energy, and you are a senstive person to pick up on this! However some people react differently to this subtle energy pattern that is beating like a drum upon this earth.

Much like a frequency, it helps us live this life we live here on Earth.
Without that pulse, non of us would still be here!

The Sun gives this pulse out to the whole solar system. The Sun gives its very life so that we may live! Its very beautiful thing when you really get to the base root of the subject!

Our sun is a very powerful living being. And yes I belive the sun is a living being, which also has beings that tend and garden the sun. But that can be for another thread! A guy sleeper talked alot about the sun.. I will mail you some of those links.

You are not alone. And you have my support on what ever else you have to explain to us.. And I will do my best to stand behind you and support what ever vibe you want to throw out to us here..

Again your helping to expand the minds of those on ATS who are seeking for answers. You are doing your small part here, because this open doors to allow more stuff to flow out and be learned!

The energy of the sun is a very special thing.. And thats why it was whorshipped for so very long, and is still whorpshipped to this day!
Rightfully so! I am a child of the sun myself!

But always know that to much sun can drain you, and fill you full of to much energy! The human body can only litterally take so much sun before we are either burned! Or drained of our energy.

Its like anything in nature.. You must repest and try your best to understand the greatness of the Sun.
It gives us everything we have here.. It is our savior!!
It brings light to an otherwise dark world!! And brings so much to us here, that we have forgotten just how important this sun is too us !!!

As sooner or later the sun will have given its all to us here on Earth.
And sooner or later the sun will take back what it has given.
That is the way of things. But for now enjoy the pulse! And bask in it!
It is our gift!! And was given to this solar system so that life is possible!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It makes sense when you equate the universe to modern understanding and technology derivitive of such knowledge. For instance we use lightpipe..ie. fiber optics to transmit data from one node to another millions of times a day. Same thing with the sun, it radiates energy, our planetary system absorbs that spectral and aural frequency and pings back to the sun on its own scale, so basicly i think your body was responding to galactic center. And since even recently the druggies were somewhat on the right track according to science..you can see sound, sound influences geometry. So think of light as basic geometry, but sound as that which brings light, form.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Zysin5! Damn Eddie looks better than ever there. Haven't caught a concert in ~ 15 years perhaps. Nice comments.

I will say this to the original OP. Sorry for being so abrupt. I don't believe in much of anything, I usually don't believe my feelings or even what my eyeballs can see. It's a flaw I have, one of many.

My next door neighbor "Alice" (this is going on 15 years ago and she was ~75 at the time of telling me), had some serious health issues. She never really explained what the issue was other than she was 12 and was nearly catatonic [by this I mean she would never move, almost comatose yet awake), and her parents somewhat gave up on her. The parents set Alice out in the sun for a few hours a day, amazingly after a couple months when everyone had written her off. She came back. By came back, I mean she was appearing mentally and physically normal. Perhaps sol does have some magical effect on soul, mind or body. Something to think about, miracle works by sol, or time and body converging to repair. I will never know.

Take care,

Edit to remove words that were mangled at end of post. [slaps himself]

[edit on 9/28/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Interested, honestly, I have never heard of anything like that. However, that is quite an interesting story that you have. The sun is quite a mysterious thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes I have felt the pulse of the sun. I was about ten years old when I drown in a mountain stream. I was sinking to the bottom arms outstretched in surrender to my fate, after I exhausted myself struggling to reach the surface. I felt various waves from the water, from the trees, from the rocks, everything had a frequency it was all one connected event, like I was extending my awareness beyond the usual boundary of myself.

The waves passed through me, I passed into them, like everything had no boundary, and all extended through everything else. Everything was infinite, but had a sourcepoint. There was no longer a boundary, I was not seperate I was part of this pattern of energy.

The sun had an effect like a tunnel of constant energy coming straight at me with a surrounding field going everywhere. And pulses like great balls of energy would come down the tunnel straight to me. They were like beads in a necklace.

It was most amazing! If that is death I look forward to it.

I was hauled out, and have always half regretted being saved.

Many years later I recognized the description of the sun's pulses in the work of Carlos Castenada. Where he was describing the Eagle's Gift. There is a recognizalbe truth in his work, but I do not know what it means.

Perhaps you have insight to share, if not then perhaps you might get what you need from his book. I do not know that he speaks first hand about it.
I believe he did not even claim to.

He did not provide as much detail as I recall. How could you feel that and be aware only of the sun?

Good fortune with that! The universe reveals itself to us as it sees fit.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i had dream where i wake up in the middle of the night by my dog barking, i looked through the window and saw a ball of light (about 50cm in diameter) that was moving right outside my window, i was really scared
(it didn't go "inside me" though)

had to get of my chest

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
yeah..i happened across this thread..i have indeed felt the "pulse of the sun"..but i have always been able to see the rays of as well..if i sit out, i can see the rays hit my skin and reflect from..like a mirror..
When i felt the sun enter me, it was an insant of warmth, hard to describe, but it was all in me..and part of for a moment, it was...godly.

The funny thing though..i want to add...when i felt this, it was also on my way out of working a night shift..(could it be a common experience, and a explainable one)..
i was standing outside, waiting for a co-worker to meet me..i was standing against the wall..which was still cold, the sun moved around and i felt my body lift into the rays..and then i felt it enter me..weird..like i was aglow from inside for a moment..and it was a pulse..
it was only a moment, but my body was not mine..it felt nice, but taken..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I also work the night shift, as did InterestedAlways and Zysin5 and we all shared a common experience. Could this have been because of the lack of contact with the sun? I can go days without seeing it so is it possible that when I/we do see it, I/we notice or experience something that almost everyone else doesn't notice?

Physically I can feel the sun pulsating on my skin, as I burn easily and I can hear or feel it's heartbeat and when I was a child I would sing along with it humming through my teeth [this drove my mother crazy] Scroll down to the bottom of the link to hear the sun"s heartbeat Link

Questions for the OP:

Did you feel what was taken from you as physical or spiritual?

Same question for what was left?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have the hum at times too..something i have taken as normal except when i have mentioned it to other people and they give ma a wtf look..so here we are..and alot of us have felt this being or have been night shift workers..?? odd??

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
So with that, I really want to know how recently did this happen?

Actually it happened many years ago, like 20!

But it was so profound I will never forget it!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Did you feel what was taken from you as physical or spiritual?

Good question, the thing is is that I didn't feel that something was taken from me, but that something was added to me, as if when it entered my body it mixed with me and left me with a bit of itself while at the same time it returned the mixture of it and me with it back to it's source.

Much like an alchemical process.

I am impressed by the response that you all have shared and the similarities you have felt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join