It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we just clutching at straws?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
from ufo's to ghosts,to bigfoot,mothman,springheeled jack,vampires etc..we all want to believe in somthing...but at the end of the day,all we get is more tales and fussy photographs.surely by now,at least one person in the history of this planet(modern times) would of caught a least one of these unknowns on video camera,not shakey bad footage,but crystal clear.. evidence... just never seems to happen ,does it?or if it does,its debunked within minutes? opinions please...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When it comes to this subject I believe you have to see it with your own eyes. How do you explain a reality that is different then the reality we have been bought up to believe?

I have had expereinces with the Grey's since I was a small child they are "real" and they are "here."

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dig deeper
from ufo's to ghosts,to bigfoot,mothman,springheeled jack,vampires etc..we all want to believe in somthing...

I don't put UFOs in the same category as the other stuff in your list.
When there are Defense Intelligence Agency reports released under the FOIA concerning vampire or bigfoot sightings you may have a point.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Do some research into UFOs and millitary/NASA sightings and video recordings and I think theres some pretty conclusive evidence that we are being vistited by ETs.
There have been many sightings by astronauts, millitary officers/personel, doctors, lawyers and many other people with respectable occupations. And not to mention Hill-billies.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
i think a lot of the genuine sightings that get reported get covered up so we can't know the truth. i think the governments are probably dealing with these e.t's for technology and if the general public knew that there would be an uproar

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what kind of "deal" a government could be making with aliens for their technology. No government would be in any position to broker a deal with any sort of advanced culture. Most can't even balance their own budget.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A popular theory...or at least a known one, is that the Greys (or Grays ^^) exchange technology with governments in exchange for the geneseed needed to create alien-human hybrids and presearve their dieing race.

I honestly don't like this theory, but to each his own ey?

Oh and some souces point towards alien-bovine hybrids too! Even the animals arn't safe

Okay I made that last bit up, but aliens do seem interested in cows.

Larks

new topics

top topics

join