It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Docudrama: To Shift 9/11 Blame To Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We don't need a docu-drama to show Clinton's failures led to 9/11. I thought that was common knowledge.

The key to this situation is the utter fear coming from the former Clinton administration. They don't want America to know the truth. They want to hide it so bad, that they even sent Sandy (Burgler) Berger into the National Archives to remove evidence of the Clinton administrations failures. He walked right out of the National Archives with files stuffed into his pants. To this day some of the files are missing.

Combine that with their response to this movie, and you have a bonafide conspiracy.

The real Clinton legacy??? Lies, lies, lies and the terror attacks of 9/11/01.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

After a screening of the first episode in Washington last week, some audience members attacked the film's depiction of the Clinton administration's pursuit of Osama bin Laden. Among those unhappy was Richard Ben-Veniste, an attorney and member of the 9/11 commission whom some conservatives have dismissed as a Democratic attack dog. .......

www.calendarlive.com...

DIRTY POLITICS AT WORK.

Clinton's fault.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have to agree with Dg but Moore was right, he did told the facts and they have become the truth.

And you both would be wrong, he was wrong and lied numerous times. And yes it is all documented with the real truth.

59 lies made by Moore in F 911

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
It seem some people that where on the 911 commission are not to thrilled about this, as it has been called Fakeumentary.

The 9/11 commission is what was fake. Jamie Gorleck. As i said ... she should have been in the hot seat since it was HER directives that kept intelligence offices from being able to tell each other what information they had on the terrorists.

but of course she managed to get on the commission so she wouldn't have to answer questions and get her butt thrown in jail or have herself disgraced .. or whatever you do to idiots (usually vote for them and promote them it seems!)

[edit on 9/7/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Yeah ya know the repugnicans are in deep doodoo when they start blaming Clinton for____________ fill in the blank.

Yeah ya know the democrats are in deep doodoo when they start WHINING about a show they haven't even seen yet and they are AFRAID that it might make their boy Clinton look bad. You'd think that they'd welcome a good indepth investigation into what happened prior to 9/11 .. a good indepth investigation so that we could help make sure that it didn't happen again. But nooooooo ...
whine whine whine.

BTW .. The lies of F911 have been discussed at depth here and are easily found by using the search key. We aren't supposed to waste bandwidth by reposting that which has already been posted. If there are actually people who still believe the propaganda/lies of Michael Moore, you should take a look at the many threadsa available here that expose him. NO ONE believes him. Seriously .. ya'll need to read up on it.

Isn't it against the rules to call republicans 'repugnicans'?? Pretty sure it is. It is also against the rules to call democrats - dummycraps ... and so on.

Might want to clean up your language a bit.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.buzzpatterson.com...

Read the link; I see no "Bush Bashers" were able to respone my post before. You can tell that the DEMS are scared. They know that the facts might come out and they're not used to it, what with all the liberal media.

-- Boat

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yeah ya know the democrats are in deep doodoo when they start WHINING about a show they haven't even seen yet and they are AFRAID that it might make their boy Clinton look bad.

You make a very good point there flyers. Now why don't they want him to look bad??? Hmmm

Oh I know because Hillary might run in 2008 thats why. Can't have anyone thinking about what might take place if he is sleeping with the president can we? And no I am not talking about sex, I am talking about his influence on her decisions as the president.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Frankly, I dont care if some of you want to make Clinton look bad...Does it matter?
Really.
I think not.
He was an excellent president, one, who aside from some personal shenanigans, will go down in history as the best.
Blame Clinton. It doesnt matter, because many of us know where the evil comes from. It comes from the Bush administration and no place else.

Do i have to post links to refresh your mind as to how Bush has driven the country into the ground?

Many of you are taking a very inmature approach to this; If Michael Moore can make a film, why cant WE?
Michael Moore's film was informative and told the truth (although not as well as he should have..seeing that he left out some key facts) and his little film has been proven to be fact.
I think we've all seen the comraderie between the Bush's and Arabs, we've seen how Halleburton has profited $$$$ from this war...We've seen the many dead as a result of this bogus war...
According to my previous post, there was a showing in Washington of this film that will be coming out and the Democrats are up in arms! So, i'm going to take their word for it....some of the contents are dissinformation, hence they took out some parts. Good~!
I wonder how much Carley Rove sank $$$ into this movie.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Still not matter how many times you many may want to beat the issue the facts are still same.

It happens under Bush and his administration and their heads were so up their butt that they fail to see the warning signs.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ben Veniste rocks. I loved the way he questionned Condi White-as-Rice. (not racist, just funny)

This ABC movie, including educational material, is sick. This is really a last ditch effort. It didn't work with Hollywood (How many sham movies have they made already..).

A last, last ditch effort? They must be going craaaaazy! The big election machine is running. Beware what you see, read, smell! Imagine this, they did not expect anybody to discuss 911 in a different way. Or do they just [d]don't care and are just stalling for something else.. I mean.. 5 years.. no revolt. Maybe they are not going crazy after all..

[edit on 7-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
We don't need a docu-drama to show Clinton's failures led to 9/11. I thought that was common knowledge.

Now I'm anxious to see it. MY gut feel is that, the past has to do with it, but so does the present. And they probably think they have a better chance at managing the past....

I doubt it will point to PNAC.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Republicans only want to quiet the masses...I doubt if this would interfere with the voting process since they have that covered.

They're desperate and a movie about evil Clinton and his criminal activities and lack of leadership is just what the doctor ordered.

How pathetic. :shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I did not see this article when i posted my article about the clintons being mad. I posted in ats and it got moved to pts. however, i would like to say that if Moore could do this then so can abc. I just wish that abc would not back down to the clintons and air it the way they want too.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance
Now I'm anxious to see it. MY gut feel is that, the past has to do with it, but so does the present.

Another one like dgtempe that likes to think (or is it not even thinking, but feeling?) with their gut. Based on dg's signature quote, the best I can give you all for your "gut thinking" is the "10% that thinks they think".

No, you don't want/need to see any of the proof of dissenting facts and opinions offered in response to your challenge in this thread, you prefer to just go with the gut feelings. Sorry, but that drops you to the lower 85% on dg's 'thinking scale'.

Still wonder how anyone could be so blind in their hatred of Bush as to not see that the terror attacks of the 80's and 90's (when Bush wasn't yet in office, but Clinton was) are what led up to 9/11. That's what the ABC News show is all about.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Still not matter how many times you many may want to beat the issue the facts are still same.

It happens under Bush and his administration and their heads were so up their butt that they fail to see the warning signs.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by marg6043]

Exactly what warning signs of 9/11 happened under the Bush administration? Come on, tell us. Make sure you get your facts and dates right on this. Wouldn't want you to mistakenly blame Bush for any of what happened on Clinton's watch.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Republicans only want to quiet the masses...I doubt if this would interfere with the voting process since they have that covered.

They're desperate and a movie about evil Clinton and his criminal activities and lack of leadership is just what the doctor ordered.

How pathetic. :shk:

Another inconsistency in your story. Based on on the liberal hornet's nest this movie has stirred up, how is that "quieting the masses"?

You are not making sense at all now, instead only succeeding in sounding shrill and desperate.
(for you)

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Frankly, I dont care if some of you want to make Clinton look bad...

Clinton can make himself look bad. And he has. He needs no help from any of us. He did it all on his own. Well ... he DID have help from Monica and Hillary...

Read the book - Losing Bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror. Truthful. Not F911 style hype and lies. (well .. perhaps some hype .. gotta sell the book ya' know
)

many of us know where the evil comes from. It comes from the Bush administration and no place else.

Oh please.
dg you can't possibly believe that. There is evil everywhere and in all aspects of politics. No one group has the market on it. Gary Condit ring a bell? Sander Berger ring a bell? Stealing top secret documents by shoving them in his pants and walking out of the building - then later claiming he forgot they were there??? Evil is everywhere and it doesnt' 'respect' party lines.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

Many of you are taking a very inmature approach to this; If Michael Moore can make a film, why cant WE?

That's plain wrong. Michael Moore made a mockumentary and lied. His lies have been exposed. No one is advocating making a documentary (or docudrama) full of lies like he did. That would hinder the process of finding truth and fixing problems so that another 9/11 doesn't happen.

Michael Moore's film was informative and told the truth ... and his little film has been proven to be fact.

No dg. That's wrong. Michael Moore is a proven serial liar for money. The only ones who still believe his tripe are probably Sheehan and Kerry.

www.davekopel.com...

Seriously ... the film isn't even out and yet the far left is complaining already. I find it rather comical that there are three pages of discussion and complaints about something that hasn't even been shown. Complaints ... and ya'll don't even know what you are complaining about.

Geeeeze people ... wait and watch the show first THEN see if there are lies.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by FlyersFan]

[edit on 9/8/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I suppose that the closer we get to an election, the more this kind of thing is "bound" to happen. The republicans get blamed for every hurricane, movie and store closing in America.

What else can we expect from anyone that would not only watch and believe Moore, but actually defend him. That will keep me laughing all through the day. (no need for smiley)

I think that those of us that have been beaten down for calling a duck a duck, should save this thread. It seems the "Moderates" that are so vocal about being called "Moderates" have really shown their true colors here. There is very little moderate about what this thread is saying and those defending this drivel.
shhhhhh Liberals at work......

Semper

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The estimate is less than $500K was spent by AQ for 9/11.

And what did we do to deserve 9/11? Of course, it must be our fault, right?

No. The reason is that bin Laden is Saudia Arabian, and he cannot stand the fact that we had the audacity to set foot on his Holy Ground. That is the root of his hatred for us. Look it up.

These are people you want to reason with?

FIRST, I never said we needed to reason with anyone... Except, now, I will... Our own citizens... What does these fat cat oil families buy from us? The occasional private jet from Boeing? There is a huge trade deficit with these countries.. It needs to stop...

Second, we did... Or rather, through our surrogate, the UK, we did... We put Isreal right int the middle of thier lands... This hundreds of years after our ancestors sent a bunch of guys with swords and the mission to convert them to christianity... But I digress...

And I know, people should not hold the children to task for the sins of the father, but look at how seriously today's U.S. African-American community is still demanding Reperations almost 130 years later. And the US is the jewel in the crown of christianity, and we are just an extension of the crusades extended into the western hemisphere, just ask the indians... And the christian right will verify that they are the ones have inherited the legacy of Jesus Christ... "God's Country"

Third, our billions of dollars of purchases of oil is supporting despotic rulers of these countries... Even Iran, our most contensious opponent is largely supported by oil revenues taken practically from the pockets of our citizens... We won't talk to them directly, but just like any addict, who when angry with his dealor, will still buy his drugs from him, even though he won't have anything to do with him on any other level...

What we need to do, is bite the bullet, and convert off oil as soon as possible. We need to focus our attention to our own economy, and stop wasting billions of dollars on other peoples problems.

We need to stop any relationships with any country with a government who has a history of human rights violations and no progress toward correcting it, or countries that are behaving in a way that threatens world security. You cannot be two faced regarding policy: Iran, we don't like what you are doing, but we'll still buy your oil, thereby financing your uranium enrichment program...

I am saying own your part of a problem, and don't use excuses to justify continuing the problem. Just because you bought that H2 hum-vee, and want to fill it every day, doesn't mean you are entitled to 2-3 dollar a gallon gas. Those are priviliges, not rights... If they were rights everyone would have them, and not just the lucky few.

Fourth, reread my statement, I never said what they did to us was deserved, nothing about the attack on 9/11 was deserved, except maybe the Pentagon attack... After all the Pentagon IS a military target full of uniformed military personnel, and AQ did make a declaration of war... NOT THAT I CONDONE THESE ATTACKS. However, if during war-time the Pentagon was attacked, it would not be considered a war crime, but the Towers would be, and that is the difference I am drwing here... And I am saying that something we did do provoked, and like that famous carton from WB, the guy goes up to the lion's cage and pokes a stick into the lion, eventually the lion ate him. Does a stick poking deserve the final act of getting eaten? No, but if you don't realize what you are doing is the equivelant of poking a stick, and that lion eats you, you need to learn not to poke sticks into lions, or if you insist on continuing the stick poking, how to protect yourself from the lion...

I did mention in the earlier post that it was GW Sr.'s use of SA bases which was what turned AQ against us...

SkittlesLA

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't have time to respond to your entire post; I will do so later. I just wanted to correct you on a major inaccuracy in your post:

Third, our billions of dollars of purchases of oil is supporting despotic rulers of these countries... Even Iran, our most contensious opponent is largely supported by oil revenues taken practically from the pockets of our citizens... We won't talk to them directly, but just like any addict, who when angry with his dealor, will still buy his drugs from him, even though he won't have anything to do with him on any other level...

We don't import oil from Iran.

Crude Oil Imports (Top 15 Countries)
(Thousand Barrels per Day)
Country Jun-06 May-06 YTD 2006 Jun-05 Jan - June 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANADA 1,799 1,868 1,763 1,705 1,606
MEXICO 1,734 1,576 1,679 1,616 1,568
SAUDI ARABIA 1,427 1,457 1,423 1,598 1,526
VENEZUELA 1,008 1,169 1,156 1,292 1,329
NIGERIA 996 1,075 1,111 1,012 1,040
IRAQ 617 666 547 608 548
ANGOLA 525 379 448 397 430
ALGERIA 491 350 297 292 195
ECUADOR 288 239 280 288 289
RUSSIA 216 255 92 116 253
COLOMBIA 211 185 169 227 142
KUWAIT 201 220 163 184 186