It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians are waiting for contact!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Created millions of years ago, they were hanging on trees, little crawly green, spotted creatures, with animal-like features. They were created neatly, to survive any dangers of Nature, to evolve freely, undisturbed. Their Creators left Earth 65 million yrs ago, due to warlike activities on Earth. But, they left behind several evidences of their existance on Earth, including the genetic codes of the gigantic and just about any animals on Earth.

Why did these creatures leave Earth? To live peacefully, safely, to keep their animals at a safe place. I guess, they don't wish to have their dinos wiped out again. Why did they leave archives of informations on Earth? Because they knew, whoever finds these archives are surely up to restore animal life on Earth.

Why were Reptilians created instead of warm blooded mammals like apes? Because the Creators were Reptilians, as well. Leaving their genes behind in certain animals ensured that these Reptilians once will become the dominant species on Earth. It worked.

Why do Reptilians look so weird? Green, with brown spots on their body, having external features prooving that once they were those little animals on trees... Because today these are the only features, the Creators will immediately see: They are our youngs! What does this mean? That their Creators will recognize these Reptilians, and see how far they have evolved. What happens then? The Reptilians will leap into an already existing relationship with their Creators, and both sides will benefit from this realtionship.

When will their Creators establish contact with them? The answer is simple: When the Nature is restored on Earth. That's the time when some will see, that this Planet is safe, free of enemies, dinos can live here for hundreds of years, plants can live for a thousand year, without the fear of any pity alien race killing Nature again.

Good luck, Reptilians, you have given your duty 65 million years ago!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ok then..

And what happens to us Humans when the Reptilian creators come 'home'?

Are we destroyed? Do we live in peace w/ the reptoids?

Do you have a link/source?

[edit on 9/5/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Man, I haven't seen the slightest evidence of a reptelian species as discribed by many believers yet. Not one shred. The folks who invented this "reptilian stuff" must be laughing there asses off that people actualy believed in it. Try to have a serious topic about UFo's and wham- in comes the fiction stories.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
umm, im a bit lost. Who are the creators? And how are reptilians the dominate species? did lizards land someone on the moon and I didnt hear about it?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
ok then..

And what happens to us Humans when the Reptilian creators come 'home'?

Are we destroyed? Do we live in peace w/ the reptoids?

Humans can travel to the Mars, it is a fantastic place with millions of Reptilians under ground. Surface life is required, to have a new type of Nature there, large cities and huge skyscrapers. The entire surface is waiting for people , sand of Gold and Platinum, lots of iron and copper. People will always know how to operate new types of engines with free enery source on Mars.

The Earth will be left alone for the Nature, new types of animals and plants, that became extinct millions of years ago. These animals and plants have the right to live again, and to invade Earth forever. Anywhere in the Universe the presence of huge and advanced Nature is the symbolism of wealth and peace. Try to come there to manipulate this Peace, and you'll see what you get. It is the ideology of those aliens, who have the power to kill without destroying their animals and plantlife.

Those Reptilians wwon't come home to settle here, they are more likely to have their own safety, since 65 million years ago. What would/will they do? They are the most likely to share experiences and technology with the Reptilians evolved here, because they will proove to worth having the most advanced knowledge evolving through 65 million years. Those species who were "forced" to leave , and were forceed to kill so many animals in order to achieve peace on this planet, didn't have the power to keep peace here. They made a mistake by not preparing for warlike activities, in those cases they would be able to keep animals and plants safe. Today's Reptilians are up to preparing for just about any type of war against other species, in order to keep peace on their planet.

What's my source? Lacerta Files, and ATS. Have your links.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
umm, im a bit lost. Who are the creators? And how are reptilians the dominate species? did lizards land someone on the moon and I didnt hear about it?

I don't think, Reptilians are responsible for human moon landings, but it was done geniously. Reptilians take 11 % of Terra's populations. Lots of lizards under ground! Why are they the dominant species? Because they all have the power to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Man, I haven't seen the slightest evidence of a reptelian species as discribed by many believers yet. Not one shred.

Vance

Just as much, as I haven't seen the slightest evidence, that you are a Reptilian!

Nice try, you are not good at it. Thymus.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reptilians are not the dominat species here we are
if they were they would not be waiting this long
dont forget we humans have the tech to destroy everything on this planet including reptilians

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
reptilians are not the dominat species here we are
if they were they would not be waiting this long
dont forget we humans have the tech to destroy everything on this planet including reptilians

Are you, humans going to do it? Not in the right thread, but thanks for introducing yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Humans can travel to the Mars, it is a fantastic place with millions of Reptilians under ground.

Right...so when do your/their/our creators return? And do we all get to goto Mars, or just a select few?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Right...so when do your/their/our creators return? And do we all get to goto Mars, or just a select few?

Your creators will come to visit Earth whenever they feel to. But, it's up to you when they come. They have their chance to come here, but you are working hard to see them any time. I guess, when your species will be advanced enough, and the Earth will be the same they created, you have the greatest chance to see them. They will know, you were those left on the trees once.

Only selected humans will go to Mars, those who are genetically able to achieve great goals. They will be the allies for the Reptilians. Those left here, will be doomed, because the selected ones will not give them free gifts.

PS: oil will no longer exist, alternative energy sources will not be handled by genetically stupid people. Anyone who is genetically "smart", will be freely invited to Mars.

There goes the natural Selection: the fools will be eaten by dinosaurs created to invade this planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
we should end this Dino invasion RIGHT NOW and blow up the entire earth then nobody can have it

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
we should end this Dino invasion RIGHT NOW and blow up the entire earth then nobody can have it

There are many planets free all around the Universe, some are far better than this one. So, why are you all dieing for this one?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Lol, Thymus!

I'll tell you what. Create a net video of you eating a live rat, whole, and maybe I will believe you are some kind of homonid reptile. Better yet, send us a video of you ranting about ignorant humans. Yes, thats it, rant about ignorant humans and then swallow a live rat, on camera. Let me know when you post it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why would Reptilian humanoids eat a whole rat live? Snakes do it, not even lizards. But first they kill it.

Whatever Reptilians eat, is up to them, I guess they love it. I like nice food, and lovely drink.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why would Reptilian humanoids eat a whole rat live? Snakes do it, not even lizards. But first they kill it.

Whatever Reptilians eat, is up to them, I guess they love it. I like nice food, and lovely drink.

So are you a reptilian? Or just a poor hu-man like the rest of us?

And again, how did you hear that the creators were on their way back here?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm just a poor human, like many others on Earth. But why should I ever think, that YOU are one of us? Interesting to me, how some aliens are pretending to be poor humans. Especiallly those, who know way too much still they keep acting the fool.

SHOW ME A PROOF, PLEASE! --- and... make me a believer, please!

: just one example.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And again, how did you hear that the creators were on their way back here?

To your question.

Reptilians, as many other species of aliens think the right way. Let's see the opposite: Greys have genetically made themselves to the top. They are among the genetically best species of aliens, because they done it. Their entire body is good bearer of their awareness, and they are able to carry out things "naked" perform tasks without any devices, compared to other species who can't.

Let's give an example: Greys can see objects under ground with naked eyes, BUT Reptilians need some device to do the same.

This means, that Reptilians didn't reach a high standard genetically, and I actually refer the way they look like. They look like tree-lizards walking on two legs. Exactly. BUT, they shouldn't. Meaning, that if they genetically tend to change the way they look like, their Creators may not know EXACTLY that it's them. They are our kids. So, whenever these species get to know that Reptilians are having a great backgroundd, they will be closely interested in them.

As I posted, this will result in a relationship worth to live for. Imagine a poor human race waiting for such a contact with aliens evolving through a hundred million years!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But why should I ever think, that YOU are one of us? Interesting to me, how some aliens are pretending to be poor humans

You got me. I am actually the Zeta that communicates with Nancy Leider..don't tell anyone though.

They are our kids.

Ours as in human??

As I posted, this will result in a relationship worth to live for. Imagine a poor human race waiting for such a contact with aliens evolving through a hundred million years!

[edit on 9/7/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
you can talk the talk. but you dont walk the walk. anybody can make up a story like that or copy it from google. get some pictures get some evidence. then i might believe you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join