It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Rats, keep us informed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i tried to view this thread , but its in rats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

im under the assumption they dont talk about stupid stuff in Rats, so it must be a good thread.

all i ask is this, if you guys figure something out that will affect my life in the future,
PLEASE TELL ME!

ty, back to cutting the grass. peace

[edit on 4-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You only need a few more points to gain access to the RATS forum.
Do a Podcast, make a few good posts, start a thread that will attract a lot of replies, etc...

You can then read all the juicy bits in RATS for yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah i am close to having enough points to see RATS for a month

i was mostly speaking for all the noobs who dont have access to RATS. can you guys tell us when the fhit is about to hit the shan. ty

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yea a few more posts and you will be able to access RATS, and all the secrets held there will be yours to view. Now if you where to make a good post or two in the Energy & Science Issues Forum I could, if there good see my way to giving you 1500 points towards your goal

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i actually remember a thread a few months ago telling you how to rack up lots and lots of ats points. it had something to do with making it easy for search engines to find ats threads. could anyone help me find that link, tyvm.

hey sauron, how about i come over and wash your car and cut your grass for those 1500pts

someday i will view RATS, right now i gotta cook dinner. peace

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
i actually remember a thread a few months ago telling you how to rack up lots and lots of ats points. it had something to do with making it easy for search engines to find ats threads. could anyone help me find that link, tyvm.

That was called tagging and it's no longer a way to get points because it was seriously abused. Podcasts are still worth 2500 points per cast so its still the easiest way to get points. It's also very easy to do.

The idiots guide to podcasting

Remember it costs 5000 points to get access to RATS but only 250 per month after that to stay in. I hope to see you there soon.

wupy

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
thank you mrwupy, dang you mods are so freaking helpful.

for some dumb reason i was under the impression RATS was 5000pts/ month. im happy to learn its just 5000 to join, and 250 there after. you will see me in RATS soon, yes thats a threat. thanks again for your help, im going to read up on podcasting. peace

new topics

top topics

join