It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Past Life Guru brianstalin has confirmed through research that Sherrie Lea Laird is not the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe.

sherrielealairdmarilynmonroe.blogspot.com...

Confirmed by people who have real psychic powers in India and the Far East.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

I have heard and read about several instances in which mediums have contacted Marilyn's alleged spirit, who they say is extremely unhappy at being earthbound because of her fans' hold on her. I tend to think that the spirit of such a troubled
soul would need time to heal and would not reincarnate right away. Maybe this woiman was one of the male dancers in the chorus line when MM performed that song.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I do believe in reincarnation but I honestly never thought that a reincarnated soul would hold any physical resemblance to the person they were previously. I think it's more likely this woman just looks like Marilyn.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The chances are so slim of a child knowing who it was in past life, and also at the same time a huge star..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think that all time is happening simultaneously and that your soul has many parts to it that are experiencing different timelines all at once. In that case, it doesn't matter what linear time it is, you could be a cave person and in outer space, having different lives all at once. That means that when you remember something, it's not necessarily in the past. It's everything all at once. I'm sure there is a more grand way to express the concept.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The Persian
Brian Stalin is a person who stalks Sherri Lea Laird.
She has spoken about this on several videos which were taken away by youtube when
her channel of 20 million or more views was forced closed.

This guy is married or in a relationship with the person he claims is Marilyn, Zsusanna in Russia.
He is fixated with Laird and is involved with the other Marilyn and has made his blog of pages and pages about Sherri.
I've studied Lairds case for, well ever since it was on the front page of LA Times when first announced.
She has the worlds top researchers, fbi profilers, top psychics and UCLA professors backing her claims.
She is clearly a biometric match as shown by the expert in some videos online.
I wanted to chime in because I seen this Brian Stalin talking non stop about Sherri in other forums and
its very obvious that he is consumed with her case. Sherri pointed out that Brain Stalin said that he agree's that
Sherri's daughter who was born nine months after Marlyn Monroe's mother death that, 'YES' she was Marilyn Monroe's mother but said Sherri was not Marilyn. This is because it interferes with the person he is living with who he claims is Marilyn. Let this other Marilyn be immersed in hypnosis and biometric testing!

Zusanaa is not a biometric match for Marilyn. Zsuanna tries to be Marilyn. Marilyn did not try to act like her past life
and nor would Marilyn try to come back and dress up as the caricature of herself she was in the movies. Only fans would
do that. Marilyn would come back and be like she was off screen not on it.
Absurd!
After having looked into this BrianStalkin and hearing from several people who were ripped of by one of his readings
I can see Sherri's point of view. He is crazy and obsessed with her case.
links
to her biometrics and such,
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
sherrielealaird1.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Odd resurrection of a thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Excitable_Boy
Nobody told Laird she was Marilyn. Sheri remembered at 5 and told them.
The television has spun it to make it look such a way but she showed
documents on her videos of her files as far back as 1989 or close to
of having had so many flashbacks that she sought help prior to Dr. Finklestine.
This is a fairly strong case for proof of reincarnation from the evidence shown.
She is the only one so far who has come forward portraying herself and not wearing Marilyn hair doos and
clothing whispering 'I am the real Marilyn'.

Wouldn't Marilyn Monroe remember her non-famous life and her pain more than her HOLLYWOOD clothing.
I also tend to agree with Laird, she's really not that good of an actress and would be laughed off the screen
in today's times.
Iposted about BrianStalin in another forum here. That man is a bit of a joke.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

What's so odd about having our say on behalf of re-incarnation.
I have met Sherri on several occasions. I also have witnessed removal of her
Channels.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annestacey

She tweeted a picture I have never seen of Marilyn before
entertainment.howstuffworks.com...
twitter.com... I do not know how to upload the picture on theATS forum
but very messy, unfinished hair on the back of Ms.Monroes head.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Marilyn was a born again Christian, and highly unlikely to re incarnate

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've read about this case before, and I must say, I found it fascinating. There are some rather interesting details about it.

What i find funny, reading the responses here, is how easy it is for people to make a decision on whether this is false or true. I don't find myself capable of that, considering we have no idea if reincarnation is possible or not, and if it is, how it works.

For example, many will claim that it is impossible to consider that someone is a reincarnation of a famous person, that many have claimed to be also.

Um, how and when did it get decided that the soul (or essence, or personality, or whatever....) of a person cannot "spread out" or fragment, to then manifest in many other bodies?

That would explain the natural urge so many have to "be famous" or to become widely known in the collective consciousness as an individual- it could actually be a form of immortality - or reproduction - for the mind!

If our physical forms continue their genetic material through physical reproduction (penetrating and seeding each other) then it wouldn't be that far fetched to consider that minds can do the same, through penetrating each other- influencing other minds.

Being famous may make it possible to incarnate in multiple bodies, we don't know. You could become an avatar in the collective subconscious that way.

Not saying it is so, and I could come up with other hypotheses, but what I mean to say is, I cannot make any definitive opinion on the subject without knowledge of what exactly is possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you believe the theory that Marilyn killed herself (on purpose or by accident. I don't believe either one.) then yes it's possibly she reincarnated that fast. I've read something that says suicides sometimes reincarnate in utero to give them the chance to try their life plan again but if they're too traumatized by their previous life and in need of some healing they may not return right away. I thought I read somewhere that Marilyn wouldn't be reincarnated again in this lifetime. I guess she could have changed her mind, but from what I understood this was her last life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join