It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has Forgotten 9/11/01

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
nanna - you may not of been born yesterday....but you obviously do not know the laws of this country.

It is illegal for the President to supercede the governor and wrest the power to mobilize the national guard in a state crisis (as written in the constitution). It is the Govenors responsibility. President Bush offered his help and the Governor turned him down. The inability of the Predient to order state national guardsmen prevents a President from becoming a dictator.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

What does the President have to say about the man we were supposed to be looking for?

"Were not concerned about him anymore."

Yet:

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Don't you think things like this send mixed messages. . . Originally we were told that no stone will be left unturned until he is brought to justice! How has that changed over time? Have we forgiven him? Is it just too hard a job to find him so therefore lets do something else. . . WHY???

If he was really behind killing all those people then we shouldn't care if we have to dig him up after he's died and buried. Then bring his rotting carcass back to the States & get him a lawyer so he can be tried for his crimes. . . Why don't we care about him anymore? Someone would have to explain that to me. . .

Why should we remember him, and what he did if our own government doesn't want to remember. . .

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Originally posted by Quicksilver
The only way we will see unity again in this country is with another great tradgedy. One that will rock us to the core and give us a clear and defined evil we must rally against or die. We need another great war to bring us together and snap us out of this stupid mindset we are in.

You actually wish for more death and destruction just to bring about the acceptance of more death and destruction?

The only way you'd get your wish is to kill me and those like me.

I dont wish for more death. If their was another way we can bond together like we have before then im all for it. I am merely speaking in thoery anyway.

America is soo ripped appart right now its rediculous. We are losing our footing in teh world, we are slowly falling behind, becoming more poor, and with all that we blame each other. We will have a war at home if we dont get our heads straight.

The reason i say we need another great war is because in times of crisis we thrive. Any country does when their back is against the wall. I am not sayin we need to start this said war but we do need a common enemy. Look how well we were during WWII. We had clear evil and we destroyed it. After WWII we had communism to fight against. Now what do we have to fight against??? No, not terrorism. We have a fight against ourselves and our brothers.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
nanna - you may not of been born yesterday....but you obviously do not know the laws of this country.

It is illegal for the President to supercede the governor and wrest the power to mobilize the national guard in a state crisis (as written in the constitution). It is the Govenors responsibility. President Bush offered his help and the Governor turned him down. The inability of the Predient to order state national guardsmen prevents a President from becoming a dictator.

At least that's the way it is suppose to be. It is illegal for the President to do illegal wire-tapping too,........... but he did it

Strange how this President does as he wants (illegal or not ) when it suits him, he's said it time and again

As long as I am the President I will run things the way I see fit
, the funny thing about Bush when it came to Katrina ,... he went and stayed on HIS vacation during that time not giving a human thought to those victims but when Florida got hit (after Katrina ) Bush ran his happyass straight to Florida to help ,.......... why,............ because of Jeb Bush,..... it was all about family that time

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

Originally posted by WolfofWar

What does the President have to say about the man we were supposed to be looking for?

"Were not concerned about him anymore."

Yet:

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Don't you think things like this send mixed messages. . . Originally we were told that no stone will be left unturned until he is brought to justice! How has that changed over time? Have we forgiven him? Is it just too hard a job to find him so therefore lets do something else. . . WHY???

If he was really behind killing all those people then we shouldn't care if we have to dig him up after he's died and buried. Then bring his rotting carcass back to the States & get him a lawyer so he can be tried for his crimes. . . Why don't we care about him anymore? Someone would have to explain that to me. . .

Why should we remember him, and what he did if our own government doesn't want to remember. . .

Family-ties,........ Bush families and BinLaden families have been connected for many years, hell they have done Christmas together,...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
expect? They just released a new poll that found a substantial amount of Americans interviewed DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YEAR 9/11 HAPPENED IN!!!! I mean COME ON! Those are probably the same people who flew flags from their cars, houses, fingers and everything else until they became shreaded from the wind. They talked about being so patriotic and freefom loving. Then it all died down. And now they forgot when it all happened.

I see the NWO coming fast especially with this level of "laissez-faire" and general lax attitude. They have slipped yet another big one by us (Waco, Oklahoma City)and now we are used to 9/11. What will they plan for the next attack?

Alex Jones, a radio and television talk show host from Austin TX (infowars.com, prisonplanet.com) had predicted 9/11 in July 2001 based on what he saw going on in the government. Now for the second time he is predicting another attack of "bone-crushing" proportions that will occur between now and mid-late October of this year. No, this is not some Bible prophecy or nit-wit think tank stuff. This is based on current events and the recent actions by the NWO crowd. I believe we must get the word out about this stuff NOW. The recent terror plot busts were all staged and were not real threats. They have to keep "discovering plots" to justify the raised level of security and the billions of $$$ in budgets. The governments have their prints all over the suspects (issuing them passports, paying their bills, etc). I mean you can just see right through these busts now. Baby bottle bombs? Who writes this stuff?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Family-ties,........ Bush families and BinLaden families have been connected for many years, hell they have done Christmas together,...

i dont want this to be a thread about bush bashing. nana of 6, can you PROVE to me bush is responisble for 9/11? i didnt think so.

this is a problem with our country today. people are too consumed with hatred to ever unite for the RIGHT cause. hate will only keep US divided. before you freak out nana of 6, im not a bushie, and i worked my but off to stop his second term.

Originally posted by INE107
expect? They just released a new poll that found a substantial amount of Americans interviewed DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YEAR 9/11 HAPPENED IN!!!! I mean COME ON! Those are probably the same people who flew flags from their cars, houses, fingers and everything else until they became shreaded from the wind. They talked about being so patriotic and freefom loving. Then it all died down. And now they forgot when it all happened.

very funny, yesterday at work someone asked me what year 9/11 happened. the guy who asked me could probably tell me the exact date he bought his two mustangs and his harley, but he couldnt even figure out what year 9/11 happened. shameful.
the day i made this thread, i asked 6 guys at work what is in 12 days. they all said " i dont know" it wasnt a hard question, all they had to do was give me the date .

people in the usa need to stop complaining and start thinking . im sure the major news companies wont even talk about how america and the world " came together" after 9/11/01. they will be too busy talking about how the evil terrorist hit us , or the wars following it.
how have we forgotten the days when mankind stood together, and desired a better future for all humanity?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

im sure the major news companies wont even talk about how america and the world " came together" after 9/11/01.

i stand corrected. i believe time magazine talks about "what we lost" since 9/11. im not sure what the article fully states but i get the impression its going to talk about the togetherness that faded away.
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join