It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation of the dreamer - How was Jesus created?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You can see in these two old testement passeges that the jewish authorities were acting upon thier beliefs when they put Jesus to death.

Deuteronomy 13:3
you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Deuteronomy 13:5
That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

How was Jesus created?

Jude 1:8
In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's not only certain Jewish people who misunderstand/miss use these passages today; others are also very confused. For example, we can identify these passages in several different ways but here's a few basic examples:

1) Those who use only the dense forces of the head; who misunderstand the difference between the inner struggle, or that purging of the dark forces within man's own being, should not be reading into any passages (of any book) regarding putting to death false prophets. The death is supposed to come from within and not from outside - for no God of love would command another into committing murder.

2) The words spoken in those passages were inspired by wise men but later came to be altered by accident in parts and deliberately in others.

3) The verses were inspired by another God other than 'Jehovah', or were nothing less than laws written by men, for men.

How was Jesus created?

In a similar fashion to the Archangel St. John and Jesus' mother Marie - "Immaculate Conception."

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ive been doing alot of research on this sort of thing and think I might have come to somesort of answer. The question is would people really really want to know?

Its more simple and complicated than anyone could ever possibly imagine at least from my point of veiw. But then again im just me so my views might as well be as good of a guess as anyones so I might as well not say anything.

Id akin Jesus to the story of the ugly duckling.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Id akin Jesus to the story of the ugly duckling.

I'd say that Jesus was created by his father.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

You can see in these two old testement passeges that the jewish authorities were acting upon thier beliefs when they put Jesus to death.

Deuteronomy 13:3
you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Deuteronomy 13:5
That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

Indeed they were. It would'nt be inaccurate to draw the conclusion that the Pharisees believed Jesus to be a false prophet and thus, thought their actions just. Jesus had to have been keenly aware of this verse in the Law and how it was applicable to his present circumstance. Such an awareness may have prompted the following choice of words in one of his most notable quotes...

Matthew 5:17-18

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

...Spoken In an effort to reassure the jews that his intentions were not subversive but pure and Godly. The Pharisees, probably, puzzled by this inconsistent behavior sought to further test his proclaimed loyalty and devotion to the people of Israel with the following...

Matthew 22:15-18

Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.

And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

The Pharisees could have reasoned that the Law believed false prophets to be deceptive in nature and thus, injurious to human life, which could be proven had Jesus condoned tax evasion or endorsed any ideation of God contrary to the, then known, aspects of Jehovah.

How was Jesus created?

Jude 1:8
In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings.

The epistle of Jude [brother of James] was purportedly written during the the second century A.D. Many of the early Church Fathers spoke with great antagonism, during this period, in an effort to prevent the purity of the Christian doctrine from being assimilated by the many contemporaneous Roman, Greek and Persian religious philosophies that were extant. The trend for religious and philosophic syncretism was such a persistant force during that era [approximation] that the Roman Empire convened a council at Nicea, in an effort to engrave in stone, the most prevalent notions of Christianity.

Gregory of Nyassa, St. Basil's Brother, wrote of this trend, the following humorous anectdote:

"...This city is full of mechanics and slaves who are all of them profound theologians and preach in the shops and the streets. If you desire a man to change a piece of silver he informs you wherein the Son differs from the Father. If you ask the price of a loaf, you are told that the Son is inferior to the Father and if you inquire whether the bath is ready, the answer is, the Son was made out of nothing!"

Kindest regards.

edit: Btw, Jesus was created just like every other human.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by lucum per lucerna]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Btw, Jesus was created just like every other human

[edit on 30-8-2006 by lucum per lucerna]

Hows that? In the back of a camaro after the prom?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666

Doubtful that Jesus was conceived.

More likely that he was created.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666

Doubtful that Jesus was conceived.

More likely that he was created.

Muslims respect and revere Jesus, and await his Second Coming. They consider him one of the greatest of God's messengers to mankind. A Muslim never refers to him simply as 'Jesus', but always adds the phrase 'upon him be peace'. The Quran confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Quran is entitled 'Mary'), and Mary is considered the purest woman in all creation. The Quran describes the Annunciation as follows:

'Behold!' the Angel said, 'God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and shall be of the righteous.'

www.islamicity.com...

She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: 'Even so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, "Be!" and it is.' (Quran, 3:42-7)

www.islamicity.com...

[edit on 1-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

join