It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of UFO video footage & testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
video.google.com...

I recommend anyone watch this video. Some of the stuff you can immediately dismiss but the other half is mind blowing and the best footage I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow, great find. Thats probably the best compilation of the best footage I've ever seen. How anynoe can say that none of that is real and that thats really not happening in this world just blows my mind. Its kinda sad actually

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow
there was alot of them in there that made my jaw drop...
excellent find...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow! The best compilation I've ever seen.

Great find!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is one video from a collection of 5 dvd's. (Also available on vhs.) The set is called, "UFO - The original footage - Archives 1947-1997".

The entire set is very impressive.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
One of the videos in there that really got me was half an hour into it - of a small orange sphere (just like in the sightings you read about) in Bejing hovering over an appartment block and morphing through objects on the roof. If anyone can discredit that as being CGI, then we can never consider video as evidence. What did you all make of that one? I'm going to watch it again.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i can upload that for you if you want, although i have heard it is fake.
A blimp i think.

Anyway, i have uploaded it for you all here.

Any other request's let me know, i made two threads of two other UFO sightings from that video today.

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
my web page

The video compilation is one of the best I have ever seen of all the best ufo video clips taken the world over.

There is a link on my website and I have a link to Vaestro, where I have a channel on there. If you go through it, you should find about 11 minutes of me explaining my interest in the paranormal and how it has brought me here.

Not all ufos are fakes; as not all crop circles are fake. The people that have to fake these, obviously have missed out on having a real experience. Problem is should they have a genuine experience and wish to air it in photos are video clips, they have already discredited themselves.

All my images are genuine, as I am not in the habit of discrediting myself now, in the past, or in the future. The subject is far too important to photoshop, or produce fake imagery.

Problem is some of the hoaxers are getting too clever and confusing the masses that have never had a genuine experience or sighting. Hence, the reason I find the google video clip not only interesting, but important to educate the public to the truth of actual video clips, and not hoax videos. The testimonies of qualified personnel attached to the clip more than validates the subject matter.

Yes, I watched it all the way through and posted it to myspace.com. I feel the more people see it; the more that they can make up their minds the difference between genuine and fake.

top topics

join