It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China above all this plot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

PS. chinese government don't do "evil" things to chinese ppl, organizations like FalunGong, Pro-tibet independence group, or even the US government do evil things to chinese ppl.

So how would you describe the actions of Mao? and why did you (parents)leave china?

Sorry that this is a bit off topic.........

Again you see can I ask why your ancestor leave Europe, people move because of better ecomomic oportunity, so is it not hypocracy to look down and question other people when your parents or grandparents did the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ok, I gather by you thinking I was saying your avatar was a poster that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, so whilst I should respond to all the ....... you have written I won't bother as there is little point coming to battle of wits with someone who obviously is totally unarmed.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
SO I rest my case , this is the attitute I was talking about, looking down on people.
And in your veil of culture and wit you hide your true feelings.
As for my using the trem White trash, if you can look down on us we can too.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by JADESTONE]

[edit on 26-9-2006 by JADESTONE]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Unfortunately the tribe of Dan doesn't make it. So good by Scandinaivia & Iceland.

But I am moving to Iceland!!! I speak Icelandic, going to the university. I love Iceland. Why do you say this? What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I believe China has always been US:s main priority. In the coming years China (and pretty soon India as well) will need huge amount of oil being consumed by the growing economy. I think this is the real agenda behind the operations to claim assets in the Middle-east, because China will have its oil - one way or the other. Just my opinion.
The right-wing led cold war against communists isn't over, it just has shifted from just Russia, to China-NKorea-Russia led coalition which includes several Middle-east countries, like Lebanon etc. I do not claim to have knowledge of global political intricacies, but this is picture I have formed over time...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I also think that China is trying to sabotage western economy behind the scenes. Even now North Korea aided by China is churning out forged, near perfect US currency by the minute. One can only wonder about their real motives. Global economy is dancing on very slippery slope...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi:
Its always funny how most people commenting on how great China is will at some time or other comment on how BAD India is.

We Indians are poor and don't work like Dogs to become Rich.
I rather be Indian and poor.

Ram

[edit on 9-10-2006 by desi669]

Oct

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sby who has been brainwashed by ccp come here to spread lies.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Oct]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
I've heard that China is opposite to Illuminati (At NWO section on a thread it spokes about a "NWO" by China and Russia) so, the firsts goals are conquer, put democracy, whatever you want to countries which are neighbor of China, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Nord Korea. The next step will be a war between US and China (it sounds like Battlefield 2...)
What do you know about this theory ?

[edit on 27-8-2006 by L3X]

hi,guys, i'm from HongKong and this will be my first post.

I've asked on a web-forum :"Is China take part in NWO?"
And the answer is not, otherwise there will be no more theory about "China's meanace".

So, yes, i think China is opposite to Illuminati.
I also think that's why China government hate the democracy so much, because only a system like democracy can overthrow the government legally and without any violence revolution.

And i asked if any freemasonry still inside HongKong government?
answer is:" some but not at center of authority."
I've read a book describe about freemasonry promised to China gov that they'll not disseminate in China, to keep thier lounge in HongKong after 1997.

(Mao is a monster and demon, i don't know why someone admire him. it's terrible for me.)

(sorry for my poor eng.)

[edit on 19-10-2006 by carnivaleinhk]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join