It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China above all this plot?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've heard that China is opposite to Illuminati (At NWO section on a thread it spokes about a "NWO" by China and Russia) so, the firsts goals are conquer, put democracy, whatever you want to countries which are neighbor of China, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Nord Korea. The next step will be a war between US and China (it sounds like Battlefield 2...)
What do you know about this theory ?

[edit on 27-8-2006 by L3X]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
China is just as much a player in the NWO as are anyone else. Why do you think the NWO feeds so much of the west's wealth into China in the first place?

China is another player. A brutal government that embraces communism, which is a system developed by the Cabal as part of a multifront assault on all ends of the political spectrum.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
NO! Wrong- you have to follow the money-, money equals resources, resources equals power!- think about it, who? has all three. I don't need to explain further!

L3X

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
China is just as much a player in the NWO as are anyone else. Why do you think the NWO feeds so much of the west's wealth into China in the first place?

China is another player. A brutal government that embraces communism, which is a system developed by the Cabal as part of a multifront assault on all ends of the political spectrum.

well, so it's only a pawn created by them but does china today have connections with cabal? it should be hostile to nwo plans because i suppose they have what in the west is merely at the beginning. That system of power is what CIA would have right? But there are others plans and China's system is not what cabal want for us.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think that China is the 'last ingredient' if there is to be a change by the NWO. Just look at China now,

it has the most advanced language in the world,
has billions of people who have done military service because its law,
it's economony is booming and eating up resources like raw steel,
and it still has both spiritual/technological development far beyond what us in the West understand.

Now if I put 2 & 2 together I can sense a sleeping giant here, and all it's needing is the Good Ol' U.S to rudely awaken it. And when the U.S does we can kiss it all good bye.....
All those people who have been military trained flooding out, invading those who have trained in eating fast food and watching T.V..... I'll place my bets on China thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is a prophecy of a 200000 200000 or 2 million man army in Revelations that invades Israel. Also another prophecy about a nation of the north that takes all of Israel's cattle & food. What people don't realize is there were 12 tribes of Israel. The house of Judah represents the Jews, there are still 11 more tribes. The House of Dan can be traced through Europe to Denmark, the Danube, etc. Unfortunately the tribe of Dan doesn't make it. So good by Scandinaivia & Iceland. The other tribes get put back into captivity as a lesson to the world. Even the Kings & Queens of England claim direct decendance from King David as does the Monarchy of the Netherlands. The promised land could be North America. Canaan could be Canada. Anyways if anyone knows about the current banking system of the west and realizes the giant ponzi scheme house of cards that is about to collapse one could easily lead to the conclusion of Assyria (germany) Gog & Magog (Russia) The kings of the East (China/Japan/Korea/Mongolia etc.) decide to take on the West (the nation of Israel as a people (ALL 12 TRIBES) not a Jewish religion) one can see what exactly is going to happen. America defaults on its dollar which causes large sections of it's military to be auctioned to creditors and then collapses the Canadian Dollar because they sell 90% of their goods to the U.S. and can't defend themselved I might add. This would cause England which has the bank of England the scam artists behind the corporation called the "Crown" which still controls America, New Zealand, Australia, France, Canada, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, finacially anyways, etc to dump their gold on the market to stabilize their currency which screws up the rest of the world's economy causing an all out "resource war".
Biblical prophecy fufilled in another way. People always forget that Jews are from the House of Judah and only make up 1/12th of the nation of Israel which is most likely the "West" which has become Sodom & Gamorrah in my opinion and gewt some severe punishment from the Muslims, Magog & Gog, Assyria, & the Kings of the East.
That's my take.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
I think that China is the 'last ingredient' if there is to be a change by the NWO. Just look at China now,

it has the most advanced language in the world,
has billions of people who have done military service because its law,
it's economony is booming and eating up resources like raw steel,
and it still has both spiritual/technological development far beyond what us in the West understand.

Now if I put 2 & 2 together I can sense a sleeping giant here, and all it's needing is the Good Ol' U.S to rudely awaken it. And when the U.S does we can kiss it all good bye.....
All those people who have been military trained flooding out, invading those who have trained in eating fast food and watching T.V..... I'll place my bets on China thank you.

You have so many inaccuracies that I cannot believe it.

-Has the most advanced language in the world. [Who said?]
-Has billions of people who did military service. [they only have 1.3 billion people, and about a 2.5 million man army...no, billions have not done militayr service]
-Economy is booming [yes because the Western corporations and investors]
-Both spiritual/technological development far beyond the West [okay...that is why most of their weapons were sold to them from Russia or reversed enginneered things (like the US spy plane)]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This statement alone shows you know little about China.

technological development beyond what the West udnerstands? China's technological development is due TO Western technology being sold there. if the west had not sent its tech over there, China would be VERY backwards. And they still are behind the west and japan in alot of areas.

As far as spirituality goes, they have none. The communist government has basically destroyed religon, and China has the largest number of Athiests in the world. religon was killed off. the Chinese government relentlessly persecutes and destroys the unique spirituality of Tibetian Buddism and has reduced Buddist monks and monastaries to tourists attractions.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

As far as spirituality goes, they have none. The communist government has basically destroyed religon, and China has the largest number of Athiests in the world. religon was killed off. the Chinese government relentlessly persecutes and destroys the unique spirituality of Tibetian Buddism and has reduced Buddist monks and monastaries to tourists attractions.

You do not have to be religious to be spiritual. I am an athiest and I am VERY spiritual. You are a dumbass.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This statement alone shows you know little about China.

technological development beyond what the West udnerstands? China's technological development is due TO Western technology being sold there. if the west had not sent its tech over there, China would be VERY backwards. And they still are behind the west and japan in alot of areas.

As far as spirituality goes, they have none. The communist government has basically destroyed religon, and China has the largelist number of Athiests in the world. religon was killed off. the Chinese government relentlessly persecutes and destroys the unique spirituality of Tibetian Buddism and has reduced Buddist monks and monastaries to tourists attractions.

this shows you no little about china

your post being against the chinese government is a stereotype of what north american ppl think the general term "communist" is.
but since the word "communist" is merely a symbol in china (like queen of england), the chinese government is nothing like that. Infact, the chinese government spend alot of money on maintaining religious organizations.

but since most chinese ppl are never religious(in the western sense) throughout history, they will propably will not become religious in the future.

Tibet is an exception, their old traditions are disappearing mainly do to its ppl's effort to join the majority of eastern chinese ppl (mostly Han).
and Dalilama's exile has nearly nothing to do with religious freedom in tibet. the reason for Dalilama's exile is because Dalilama and the group is anti-chinese and pro-tibet independence. but since china banned the old slavery-social system of the old tibet, it has put Dalilama out of its god-like power to most tibetans

but for gaining support for the western countries, the Daliama case was later on been described as an "losing-religious-freedom" case cause by the chinese government.
the true intention of the this political was originally creat hatred and missunderstanding between the western world and china, inorder for Dalilama to gain more support from the west (as it had)

but it's very wrong to say that chinese ppl are lack freedom, and western ppl are having more freedom
since much of the news western ppl get about china are also politically sensored and many/most are heavily biased to the point where it's basically wrong (and you call that brainwash).

the train and teach of the western ppl that they are having freedom is sign of lack freedom on its own. Most ppl here in north american have very little or wronged understanding of other countries, and also many ppl's thought are tent to stay in one point instead of changing/"upgrading" from time to time. this also a sign of lack of freedom, and not being open minded.

most western ppl figure this out as they travel to china.

I'm saying this because im a chinese-canadian, and had spent my life in both countries (a bit more in canada); from a round point of view, i found the difference in ppl's view in different parts of the world. and able to see the truth and lies and misundering among ppl all over the world.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by warset]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

your post being against the chinese government is a stereotype of what north american ppl think the general term "communist" is.

No the Chinese government does a lot of evil things to their own people (maybe not in Shanghai and Beijing). But there are plenty of reasons to be against the Chinese government, not just because they are communist.

Infact, the chinese government spend alot of money on maintaining religious organizations.

Minus ones that don't agree with them, like the Falun Gong, they just persecute them.

but since most chinese ppl are never religious(in the western sense) throughout history, they will propably will not become religious in the future.

China has the largest rate of Atheism, I think that kind of means they aren't religious as a country.

Tibet is an exception, their old traditions are disappearing mainly do to its ppl's effort to join the majority of eastern chinese ppl (mostly Han).

Yes the murder of the monks and forced sterilizations of Tibetans, etc. and persecution there once upon a time has nothing to do with it.

but it's very wrong to say that chinese ppl are lack freedom, and western ppl are having more freedom

I know a Chinese boy who moved to the US just 2 years ago and he said there is more freedom here, and you can say and print, etc freely unlike China. Western people have more freedom, if you don't know that then you must have moved from China when you were 2 and your parents lied to you and you never read a newspaper about the new regulations on foreign news for China. Hello

since much of the news western ppl get about china are also politically sensored and many/most are heavily biased to the point where it's basically wrong (and you call that brainwash).

What is politically censored about China? I can go on a site ran by the CCP to read about the news in China. Chinese people are blocked from going on certain sites. Who is censored again?

Seriously, I know you are trying to paint China with roses, and others try to paint it with thorns, but neither are right. We know China isn't like a North Korea, but we also know the West has more freedom and rights. And we also know the CCP isn't some great party

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

you think you can read news from everywhere and you have freedom of thought, right? Indeed you don't

here, one obvious example

Falun Gong

If you do a survey among the chinese community on Falun Gong 99.99% of chinese people will want Falun Gong to permanently disappear on earth.
Falun Gong, although claim to be a spiritual practice, in reality, does nothing other than spreading out propagandas. You, think you can think freely, but as you talking to me, I can't already tell the you thinking and seeing of the world has already affected by the false news spread by Falun Gong, eventhough you might not be related to Falun Gong.

you see, this is how mind control works, it's in every day life, but you can't really tell it.

Chinese ppl tried so hard to tell you that american-supported groups such as Falun Gong are spreading false news that will lead you to misunderstandings, and block you from seeing the really china and chinese ppl. But you can't see this, because the true voice of the chinese ppl is block by the false news, and this is how propaganda works. and at the same time, you lost your freedom to think.

the nastiest thing about amercian government, i believe, is that it uses concepts such as democracy and freedom to control ppl's thought, at the time ppl's mind are being guilded, they think they are free.

the whole idea of freedom is used rather as a weapon to control people's thoughts rather than free them.

and the scary thing this that while your thought are being guilded by the authorities, you don't realize it.
I used to be a hard lined government supporter, but my understanding of real freedom changed as I start to know more about this world.

PS. chinese government don't do "evil" things to chinese ppl, organizations like FalunGong, Pro-tibet independence group, or even the US government do evil things to chinese ppl. (every government tent to look after, and only look after its own ppl)

I have lived both in N america and china for many years, and by "lived" I meant i actually went do many different places and involved in many different things, and I don't mean merely take a vacation in china, I mean I actually do business there, and know many influenced chinese authority ppl, and went to urural areas and etc. my grandfather used to be one of the chinese university principle.
My family also do business here in N america. If do to any Canadian Tire store, go to the car vacuum section, the vacuum named "readivac" are my products.

[edit on 9/18/2006 by warset]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

PS. chinese government don't do "evil" things to chinese ppl, organizations like FalunGong, Pro-tibet independence group, or even the US government do evil things to chinese ppl. (every government tent to look after, and only look after its own ppl)

Uh huh, yeah okay.

That is all I have to say to your whole post especially that ^ and the 99.99% Chinese people want the Falun Gong wiped out of existence.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
By the way...I don't "think" I can read news from any news source, I know I can. And I know Chinese people can't.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Seriously, I know you are trying to paint China with roses, and others try to paint it with thorns, but neither are right. We know China isn't like a North Korea, but we also know the West has more freedom and rights. And we also know the CCP isn't some great party

no that's not the point

as for ppl's rights, I sorta agree with the general concept that ppl have more rights in N america. the reason for that isn't because US has better government or any thing.
as for ppl in china has less rights, simply because there are too many ppl.
Let's give a easy example: a sku with 20 students per class compare with a sku with 60 students per class, obviously ppl in the 20 class will receive more care and attention. same thing applies the a country as a whole, and government taking care of 1.3billion ppl compare to a government taking care of 0.3 billion ppl, of course the ppl in the first group will get less attention. and their labors will not worth as much as the ppl in the second group

but as for the "freedom" thing, I do not agree, the whole concept of "freedom" is used for political purposes to unite and guild ppl.
the term "perserving freedom" used by the US government is somewhat similar to the term "anti-Japan" used by the chinese government. the purpose is to unite and guild ppl's thought.

another thing to talk about is the concept of "democracy"
please do not think the chinese politicial system using the western "democracy" concept, because they are totally different systems.
first, china and us are different countries with different cultural backgrounds, one example is the difference in # of ppl in the two country. in china, the government emphasized greatly on the term "stable", since a country with that many ppl is highly unstable. and switch in government authority in a short period of time will cause catastrophic result.
second, the chinese system, in the western-democracy sense is a solo partied tyranny, but indeed that's a misconception. the chinese system uses a governmental ladder election instead of on par partys election. this is used to avoid sudden change in politicial structure, therefore to maintain the stability of the society.....and so on.....etc

anyways, there are a lot to this stuff, and it's sophisticed too unlike the early russian/korean communism, the chinese political system is very different, I can go on explain all these in days
and the great difference caused a lot of misconception between N america ppl and chinese ppl, and the political groups such as the FalunGong group, and pro-taiwan indepence group etc made the already big misconception even bigger (since they are anti-china group, they don't care, as long as china is going "down")

so i hope you can get the idea im trying to express.

[edit on 9/18/2006 by warset]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
By the way...I don't "think" I can read news from any news source, I know I can. And I know Chinese people can't.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

the lauguage and information barrier effect is more than enough to block you from certain ideas.

chinese ppl express in chinese, and you can't read them. most of the things you read are from english source, which is come from the mind and point view of a western/N american person, as a result you will never really hear things from chinese ppl's voice, even when you are trying to do some research on china.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef

You do not have to be religious to be spiritual. I am an athiest and I am VERY spiritual. You are a dumbass.

Man, was that really nessecary?
So someone told you to rethink and learn a bit befor you post wild crap..

I really get sick at immature people, because the can ruin something to constructive.

China will play a major role in the NWO simply because of there sheer size, physical location, and ability to fund other countries with there basic needs.
In terms of china making the decisions, I think that will still be the wests domain.

The US wouldnt go to war with china, because china effecitvley funds the US.
Theres no reason for a major nuclear war here, nuclear war has more chance of happening with Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

The US wouldnt go to war with china, because china effecitvley funds the US.
Theres no reason for a major nuclear war here, nuclear war has more chance of happening with Pakistan.

there should never be war among these two nations, since the both play an important roll in globalization.

countries used to be self-support, and its industry will cover all levels

as globalization occures, nations became interdependence, each play different roll. while most industrial/manufacturing process are moved to china, US will continue focus and high-end products and services (service means intangible goods)

and the whole world will eventually work as one greater nations

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yep,
I agree its positive for these countries to inter-twine to create a global economy.

The only fall back, is if there is a major conflict invovling one of these super countries, common life for everyone will become difficult.

Food, Medicine, all things that are imported and domestically producde regardless will become scarce.

This is why with every shopping load I do, I always buy a few tinned goods, batteries, and bottled water to store away.

I have quite a nice canned food collection going now!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Am so surprised to find the opinions in the US is so biased against the Chinese
government. Certainly our system is not as good as yours, but do you welcome
us to immegrate in your country. If not we have to stay where we are. By overthrowing the present government may result in catastrophe, is it your wish?

If we have a system like yours, I`d certainly be for it, but due to our economic
status and our traditions, go for it whould be more difficult than you did.

By the way, I`d like to say that India has a democracy by your standard, but I`d
rather to live in China than in India.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join