It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret data released on visitors from space, government projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Information was released to the public today about contact between the United States Government (USG) and visiting beings from outside our planet.

The sources of the data are alleged to be government insiders associated with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

The information was released at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time through an e-mail stream list that includes many persons with scientific, military, intelligence and other backgrounds.

The new releases are alleged to be part of the process of “disclosure” about the decades-long discoveries, research and operations of the USG regarding contact with intelligent beings from other planets and star systems.

Types of visitors, history of contact with the human race and USG-sponsored research on advanced technology acquired through the visitors are parts of the new information.

A gradual, planned and appropriate release of this kind of sensitive information to the American and international public on these topics has reportedly been underway for many years. This most recent disclosure is alleged to be part of the program of a steady process of education on these kinds of subjects.

The complete verbatim report as sent on the e-mail stream has been posted on a well-known public Website, serpo.org....

VISITORS TO EARTH

According to sources cited in the new information, some of the terms for types of extraterrestrial visitors to Earth include the following:

• Ebens (from the Zeta Reticuli star system)
• Archquloids (no further details presented)
• Quadloids (no further details presented)
• Heplaloids (no further details presented)
• Trantaloids (no further details presented)

According to the information released, visitors have made contact with USG authorities by landing in the U.S. for meetings or providing some kind of direct communication on the following dates:

• April 1964 - Socorro, New Mexico (NM)
• April 1969 - White Sands, NM
• April 1971 - White Sands, NM
• April 1977 - White Sands, NM
• November 1983 - Unknown location, but believed to have been Kirtland Air Force Base, NM
• November 1990 - White Sands, NM
• November 1997 - Nevada Test Site
• November 1998 - Nevada Test Site
• November 1998 - Nevada Test Site
• November 1999 - Nevada Test Site
• November 2001 - Nevada Test Site

TECHNOLOGY ACQUISITION

The claims released today describe several types of advanced technology shared by and/or acquired from the visitors through USG-sponsored efforts and activities.

One technology is the production of a substance called “Pentagen” (the fifth isotope of hydrogen) or “Hydrogen-5.”

According to the new information, government researchers have built facilities to research Pentagen. The complex process of understanding and utilizing Pentagen is described in some scientific detail in the information release.

Another technology discussed is an “unlimited power” energy device referred to as the “Crystal Rectangle (CR).” It is also allegedly referred to as the “Particle Vacuum Enhanced Energy Device.”

www.ufodigest.com...

wow!!! very big news i believe for the alien believers.... i always said aliens are real, just a matter of when, not if!!!

told you so!

[edit on 26-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

[edit on 26-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
WOW, let me say that again WOW

Do you think this is a hoax??

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah I too beleive that aliens are real, but the source you have posted from is a well known hoax. It's SERPO. I hate the man who made that webpage up.
Never the less, UFOs and aliens are real, the government knows it and they will keep hidding the truth for as long as we let them.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyacinth
WOW, let me say that again WOW

Do you think this is a hoax??

i highly doubt it. why would the government lie about something that can also be usefull to them???

very exiting times arent they hyacinth?!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The complete verbatim report as sent on the e-mail stream has been posted on a well-known public Website, serpo.org.

Yea okay sounds like Serpo's at it again,,, parts 2 or 3 or 4, another hoax if you as me.

[edit on 26/8/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 26/8/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
well see after the reptilians apear on cnn news. and proove that theyre real.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"A bowl of Serpo, along with a half cup of lowfat milk, is an essential part of a well-balanced breakfast."

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't think anything related to SERPO is reliable.
Smells disinfo for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well, I can't find the post on serpo....
acording to the post on ufodigest, the next is due to be in 2009, so I guess we wait until then??

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The complete verbatim report as sent on the e-mail stream has been posted on a well-known public Website, serpo.org....

Enough said.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I might be wrong but i dont think this is a hoax although i do find it hard to believe that all of this is real because he did metion in the writing that the "secret agent" who "called" him said that the guess was amazzingly close. Couldnt this "secret agent" just have said that because he is totally wrong and he is not a threat?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This wasnt posted by our government.

I'm not saying its all lies, it could be true, i guess. Anything could be.
If the government posted this directly, then it could be a true lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
wow!!! very big news i believe for the alien believers.... i always said aliens are real, just a matter of when, not if!!!

told you so!

Lets wait and see, I would believed it if it was on the DIA website, not on a site from a guy who says that the DIA sent this to only some people, but it is public...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Weather or not its a hoax and no matter by whom it was actually hoaxed.. It did generate an outstanding public interest, therefore the agencies (dia, etc) should have gotten interested as well. Considering the ready ground, aliens playing football etc, it would be a good guess that if they disclose anything - that would be it.
And btw! It doesn't even matter if aliens do exist or not. If a distraction is needed - that would be the best one i can imagine.
my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhardwow!!! very big news i believe for the alien believers.... i always said aliens are real, just a matter of when, not if!!!
told you so!

Told us what? Did I miss a post somewhere? No? We're still waiting for actual proof? Oh, ok. I'll go back to sleep now. Wake me when aliens arrive. And by "arrive" I don't mean, "there's a seminar about to come to town where they'll sell me some DVDs that claim they've arrived." I mean the other kind of arrived. The one where they actually do.

new topics

top topics

join