It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced muscle builder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
OK this has been in the back of my mind for years and i think its time i actually share. There are devices that use electro or sonic stimulants to cause muscle grouth...basically that stuff you see on tv when its 2:00 in the morning. Well it cought my interest, you see wouldnt it be possible to create a machine that will basically work your whole body at once..this could add to the super soldier theorys.

you see i now many of you have seen the DBZ show, well there is one episode were the use a healing machine to heal the main character before his big fight with Freeza. He was healed in a big tank machine type thing filled with water or some kind of liquid.

Well i was thinking that maybe the same princible could be applied but in real life to build muscle creating a super strong soldier in a shorter time than it would take to actually train the soldier with real physical activity including weights.

creating a tank and hooking up a person to the sonic or electro stimulant and trying to ampliphi the power it creates and stimulates the muscles. Hitting everysingle part of the body in only a couple minutes...it would save time and the soldiers could be using that time to train their skill, gain intell, and some other stuff..

sure you can call me crazy..plz dont they probably already have something like this.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Most of the learning process is what counts.
IF you suddenly grow 20 pounds of muscle overnight you will be so uncoordinated that you wont be able to move. ITs important to use free weights to work out your muscles. Getting bigger while remaining agile and flexible will benefit you more. IF you have lots fo muscle and dont know how to use it then there is no point. Take a look at bruce lee and what he could do, imaging someone with proper training that had 20 pounds of muscle more then he did.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
actually i was thinking that just like the ab machines and what not this stuff would work just like free weights...but hitting you everywere. I still cant understand the pain a person would be in though because of the lactic acid buildup that would happen the next after use.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Please tell me that your "DBZ" reference really wasn't for Dragonball Z

Dear god (small "g")... Please...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey the DBZ reference was the best thing i could think of.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There's a lot going on during the process of putting on more muscle tissue than just muscle growth.

You have to strengthen your tendons, add in new neural connections (yeah that happens just not in your CNS) to control the muscles, expand and/or rearrange the tissues around them to make room, add in more vascularization, more lymphatic ducts to dump the leakage, increase the ability of your liver, lungs and what not to dispose of the waste products etc.

Even the attachments to the bones beef up, you have to lay down more bone around the tendon attachments to keep them from just ripping loose.

edit: typo

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
oh c'mon now. DBZ is damn good.

If i had a genie and three wishes, Being able to turn Super Saiyan would be at the top of that wish list.

top topics

join