It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
All these photos were taken last week
i was using solar obliteration to try and pick up something(heres a link to what is solar obliteration)
www.scire.com...
this is what i got i did not see it with my own eyes
are these things natural or something else,orbs??
If anyones got photos with these in them please post them
cheers

i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Last night,My husband and i' seen the same thing,the only thing different was it lit up over us,then dimmed and lit up again,going accross the sky,and yes it was round and going slow and took off fast,like lighting,we are being watched,no clue what we are seeing,And yes them pics are real

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The time is 1400 hrs here in the uk and its today that i wish i had a better camera than my itty bitty 2 mp jobbie...The skys alive with ultra high altitude spheres, and you know what? from a hieght of about 8000 feet they seem to be trailing along with the gliders that are around our way at the minute. Blooming weird thats for sure.

Great pictures by the way.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
The time is 1400 hrs here in the uk and its today that i wish i had a better camera than my itty bitty 2 mp jobbie...The skys alive with ultra high altitude spheres, and you know what? from a hieght of about 8000 feet they seem to be trailing along with the gliders that are around our way at the minute. Blooming weird thats for sure.

Great pictures by the way.

Hey there - whereabouts in the UK are you? I'm in the north west and could do with something interesting to look at out the window!! Although it's gone mighty cloudy here now, for a change!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
img98.imageshack.us...
img98.imageshack.us...

OK I tried it, and here is my resulting picture.

I'm going to keep a very close eye on the sky, and the next sunny clear day im going to have a better camera to try get some more pictures. I am sure glad i read this post today!

[edit on 25-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
jimbo, im down south mate sorry.

That pictures weird, and im going to go have a good hard look at it with filters ect in photoshop before i comment on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the pics i hope other members can post there pics
theres something strange going on

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i will actually agree with you on that. Up till today i have never heard of this tech for taking pictures - I read it, had a go, and on my first attempt capture a strange image? whats the chances of that happening???

Oh and yes i can give any one who asks the origional camera image with all its info stil on it.

What gets me is that they appear to be watching from high altitude trying to stay hidden in the suns rays......

BLOOMING COOL STUFF DUDE!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I personally think it looks really realistic, but i really think if put it on your computer as .png we could see it so much clearer, but you are quite a good photograper you always get the perfect picture

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
videos anyone?
oh, and could someone try to recreate the effect but with a bulb instead of the sun? i mean we have no clues to how far the "objects" may really be.
If someone has 2 cams, it might help to solve that problem. Sky isnt clear over here and i dont have the equipment

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the 2 pictures you posted look like Moths IMO but it also looks like a triangular flying object
Im gonna try it with my camera its only 4.0 MP though oh well

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by krax
I personally think it looks really realistic, but i really think if put it on your computer as .png we could see it so much clearer, but you are quite a good photograper you always get the perfect picture

i no
i put these pics on the computer last week
any new pics i get i will use the .png format
thanks for informing me about .png
cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A video is a great idea!

I'll run the camera i have in video mode if its sunny - overcaste here now.

OK I have this question. I was watching maybe 25 objects at extreme high altitude dancing about - They stayed within the suns starkest glare, and only by using the method outlined could see them racing across the sky.

Now, if they know we cannot see them hidden in the suns glare, that means they are intelligent - if they are intelligent, just who the blooming hell is at the controls??

And if they have controls...... I WANT ONE!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey, Im located in Montreal and yesterday night returning from the store i saw the exact same spheres in the sky, i thought they were stars but because of luminous pollution, stars dont shine that much nemore, and when they started moving, i was even more profound. couldn't take a picture cuz i didnt have a camera, but tonight ill b outside with my digital to see what i can find

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A few years ago they had a show about one man showing how he discovered this.

What I think is interesting is Chemtrails. With mentioning Chemtrails I'm not meaning to get into any debates over Chemtrails and Contrails.

Many people have captured photos of Ufo's in and around these Chemtrails. One day when you have nothing better to do and you notice the trails are being sprayed in your areas just watch. Anyhow, one of the things they do is spray to block out the Sun. I wonder if it is like the Big Bad Wolf so I can see you better deal.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey I love in London, we all live in diffrent parts of the world, why don't we try doing like a group thing, we all look at the sky, at night when things are visible, and write down how long we looked, what we saw, and from what times?

does any1 think its a good idea?

[edit on 25-8-2006 by krax]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
krax, i don't
what's the point in that?
however, if it's indeed that easy to film a ufo, flooding this topic with new pics and videos would do something.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
meh it was only a idea, still im sure theres alot more going on outside then we really notice...but it would be intresting to anaylse a clear picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This photo is a good photo for an example of what I think these things are.

The object in the photo is strongly illuminated by the Sun.
The Sun is covered by the roof that appears on the photo.
The light from the Sun is being reflected by the object.
That means that the angle from the object to the Sun is more or less the same angle between the object and the camera, or else the reflection would not be captured by the camera.
If the object was at a high altitude then the reflection would not be picked up by the camera.

I hope that these drawings can explain better what I think.

The black line is supposed to represent the light coming from the Sun and reflecting on the object.

Using solar obliteration, a object near the camera can reflect the Sun light to the camera, so the object is clearly visible as a bright object.

Using solar obliteration with a object away from the camera, the light reflected by the object does not reach the camera, so the object is not clearly visible, it would be as visible a without solar obliteration.

When the object is away from the camera and the camera picks up the light reflected from the Sun then we cannot use solar obliteration because the Sun's light reaches directly the camera (the red line).

That is why I think that the "solar obliteration" technique is very good at making false positives and useless as a better way to detect UFOs.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nice idea. But no. sorry, it just doesn't wash.

If you had stood in my back garden today, watching these objects at thousands of feet altitude dancing around each other you would of not even bothered to post your answer so quick.

Yes light will reflect off roofs to a certain degree, but not to the altitudes i saw today.

The piccie I posted has a strange object in the middle. What that is i have no idea whats so ever - It was an orb racing across the sky at high alt that i wanted to capture, and capture it i did.

Your theory is good for low altitude objects, but to see these orbs / spheres like we did today requires self lumination. Why? because they were high, and bright on every point of their surface.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join