It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sorry for hogging the thread, but i for one will be out in the garden tommorow if its sunny. I have the camera at the ready, and IF i start to see what i saw today, i'm going to get as many piccies as i can of what ever these things are / where they appear.

I am still baffled as to how they keep within the suns direct path to counter being observed from the ground. One thing I will also be doing is taking my solar filter and 75 x scope out to see if I can get a better view of one of these things.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good luck D4rk! I will be doing the same!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
wow.. nicw pics

-GTB

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Nice idea. But no. sorry, it just doesn't wash.

If you had stood in my back garden today, watching these objects at thousands of feet altitude dancing around each other you would of not even bothered to post your answer so quick.

I don't know why I even bother to post on threads like this...

This thread was started by CYRAX, who posted more photos taken using the "solar obliteration" technique.

I used one of CYRAX's photos to show why I think this technique is useless to try to find more UFOs.

And you say that I shouldn't have posted so quickly because the photo you took is a completely different situation.

Yes light will reflect off roofs to a certain degree, but not to the altitudes i saw today.

I know my artistic talents are way below average, but I never said nothing about light reflecting on the roof, I was talking about light reflecting on the objects that appear on the photos taken using "solar obliteration", and that specific photo taken by CYRAX.

The piccie I posted has a strange object in the middle. What that is i have no idea whats so ever - It was an orb racing across the sky at high alt that i wanted to capture, and capture it i did.

I was talking about one of the pictures that were the reason for this thread, not about your photos.

Your theory is good for low altitude objects, but to see these orbs / spheres like we did today requires self lumination. Why? because they were high, and bright on every point of their surface.

My theory is for photos taken with the "solar obliteration" technique that look like the photo I used as an example, where the object is clearly only illuminated on one side.

If you were not so quick thinking that I was talking about your photos then maybe you could have understood what I was talking about, but apparently is common to see a thread start about something and turn into something else...

[edit on 25/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This video looks similar to the pics:

UFO Video

Great pics, btw!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
SKMDC1, thats a fake. Before the trees show up the object shakes asynchronously to the sky, when they show up - the author is trying to convince us that's a camera shake. I wont even go into that luminosity glow..

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Possible triangle air craft in those pics with 3 or 4 (in center) bright
circle areas and
a round one bigger than orbs on google but those are from a satellite.

Its just I'm familiar with his pictures, I heard about UK sitings before.

The triangles can show definite circles of light.

I think they are calling them plasma thrustors now, here is a patent for
a satellite:
US6029438: Drive circuit for electric propulsion thruster
www.delphion.com...

It does reference an older patent by Tesla

www.delphion.com...

Ole time lightning is todays plasma.

original patent

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Then I offer an apology to armap for not reading properly what he had posted. My apologise to you.

Its raining tonight, but this has bit me and I have the bug now.... I want to know what the heck is stalking the nice bright sunny days.. The way they were tracking with the gliders and staying inside the suns glare was amazing....

hey at least its not like the mexico vids where they play hide and seek in the clouds!!!! lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
CYRAX, try adjusting your camera for delay capture, rather than continuous filming mode.
This type of phenomenon has been observed before. It appears, to me, to be some type of energy dispersal (aimed?).
Anyway, continuous shooting mode will be blurred due to discrepencies in the patterns of travel, which shifts.
Get a high speed camera, and try intervals of about 0.25 seconds. It should produce higher detail.

[Edit due to introduce keyscan mode of something I can't seem to get rid of right now]

[edit on 25-8-2006 by bothered]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Curiously, if solar obliteration is referring to the disruption of the background light, I would speculate that this shift is due to a change in matter-density surounding the phenomenon.
A gravimeter might come in handy next time your witnessing such an event.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think everyone should go out and use the solar obliteration
you may be surprised what you pick up
im not sure whats going on but if people have seen it with there own eyes
something must be going on
because i usually take five pics of the same place why is it maybe 1 pic out of the 5 will have these object? in them
and sometimes i will take 20 pics for the day and not pick up anything
i just wish i saw it move with my own eyes
though i probably would go blind lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am going to try it tomorrow, also with my infared filter.

Keep it up cyrax.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
thanks SteveR
if you pick up anything with the IR could you post them up?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
you take a camera, face it towards the sun (but block it out), and sprinkle some dust on the lens. UFOs galore

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm very surprised you folks in Britain are just getting around to the sky!

I lived in Finchingfield, Essex between 1974 and 1978. Many was the evening that I could sit out on the porch and watch orange and yellow globes cavorting across the sky. They were very high up ... Easy to tell when the rare aircraft would fly over at the same time. Nope. I didn't take pictures. Wish I had done so now. However, I'm sure someone would have put them off to seagulls or some such.

There are so many really neat things that fall under the heading of "High Strangeness" about Britain, Scotland, and Ireland, that it boggles the mind. Almost wish I could move back there.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
I think everyone should go out and use the solar obliteration
you may be surprised what you pick up
im not sure whats going on but if people have seen it with there own eyes
something must be going on
because i usually take five pics of the same place why is it maybe 1 pic out of the 5 will have these object? in them
and sometimes i will take 20 pics for the day and not pick up anything
i just wish i saw it move with my own eyes
though i probably would go blind lol

Use a welding helmet, that way you won't go blind. That's what I use for solar eclipises anyway. The electric ones are pretty cool cause you can actually adjust the darkness of the lens. Never even got a headache viewing the sun through one, though, I can't be sure that you'll see these objects. I suppose that'd depend on the brightness of said objects.

I may try that tomarrow, set up my camera, stare at the sun at the same time (welding helmet) and see if I can capture them on my cam, and visually view them at the same time.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Your theory is good for low altitude objects, but to see these orbs / spheres like we did today requires self lumination. Why? because they were high, and bright on every point of their surface.

Now, about your pictures.

That "self illumination" could also be applied to the glider, it looks like has its own light when in fact it is translucent and the light we see is the light from the Sun refracting through the glider's wing.

But that does not explain what the "orbs" are, for that I do not have any explanation.

Edit: I forgot to add, apologies accepted D4rk Kn1ght, I really had hopped that it was just a misunderstanding.

[edit on 26/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Someone is blocking me from comming to the site
everytime i tried at home i could not come in all day its been like this at first i thought it was nothing but i went to my cousins house and i could get in
who should i see about this????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
Someone is blocking me from comming to the site
everytime i tried at home i could not come in all day its been like this at first i thought it was nothing but i went to my cousins house and i could get in
who should i see about this????????????????????????

The most preventable is unauthorized hacking.
Contact your ISP, and have any logs ready, if available.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
how do i contact my ISP?
any why would someone just block me from this site?
the internet is running find, i can go into other sites but when i try and get into ATS
it does not let me
i rang home and asked my brother to try again and its the same thing
it must be my ip when ever my ip comes up it gets blocked
this is WEIRD
i hope it works tomorrow
or i wont be able to post anymore
my cousin lives 1hr away

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join