It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Johnny Depp "Shifting"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
After a tongue in the cheek post on my Blog about Johnny Depps "paranormal" ability to stay young, a certain Thomas left a comment on my blog claiming that Johnny Depp is a reptoid and posted a link to a picture he presented as "proof".

The picture is a screenshot from Pirates of the Caribbean and it shows something strange going on with JD's eyes.

Link to picture

After further discussion Thomas claimed that you can see Johnny Depp "shift" several times in POTC if you watch the movie in slow motion. He further claimed that Colin Farrell is also a Reptilian, and can be seen shifting in "Alexander".

Personally I think the whole "Reptilian affair" is a hilarious joke, but I thought some ATSers might enjoy the picture and/or prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Pretty freaky I'd say.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It just looks like a screencap to me, nothing out of the ordinary. Plus the guy is caked in make-up so of course he's gonna look different. I do often wonder though why people like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Eddie Murphy and a load of other actors don't age like they should, then I realise that they're loaded and have most of their meals prepared for them by people who know what nutrition means, that and they probably have very good surgeons and stylists

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
LOL umm nope he looks as human as ever.

Except for his left eye which looks like a cat's eye. Maybe he's feliniane?

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It souds kinda ridiculous, just like all the Reptillian BS.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
He looks like himself to me. Odd, but natural.

I dont believe in Reptillians, xcept maybe Bush

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
LOL!...... This is crazy

Who are the people who freeze-frame through movies looking for this kind of nonesense!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Johnny Depp always looks weird. Didn't you see Eddie Scissorhands?

Besides, when he's Jack Sparrow he is supposed to be freaky looking.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wish I was a shape shifter.

everyone gets to have fun but lys.

/shakesfist @ david icke

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, first of all, he has a ton of makeup on for the pirate look. That isn't even how he looks in real life, though of course if he's shape shifting that would make sense. Second of all, I don't think he's a reptile.

If he is, he has wooed the hearts of many, and that has included mine, and it won't make a bit of a difference.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thats from DMC I take it? Nothing paranormal about that. Depp had eyes painted on his face and eyelids for the cannibal scenes.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
whats fraky about that his eyes i dont see amything paranormal here just his eyes looking a bit dodgey lol

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its probably glare from the sun, causing it to look that way...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by krax
Its probably glare from the sun, causing it to look that way...

Yeah absolutely, could be that as well. Jesus, people really do have entirely too much free time for this kinda crap. JUst think what could be accomplished if this kind of frame-by-frame effort was put into something worthwhile that really mattered.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would say he may have been invoking a black african at the time as in the Black Pirate's, no he's invoking a Reptilian at all, he's not a Saurian as we would say.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by blingblong]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
[edit on 24-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Besides, when he's Jack Sparrow he is supposed to be freaky looking.

Don't you mean Captain Jack Sparrow?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
His left eye, the 'reptilian' one, appears to be looking straight ahead with maybe a slight list to the left, however his right eye seems to be looking completely left, with all the white (sclera) to the left of his pupil obscured. I don't think he's cross-eyed so I'm guessing it's just an anomaly of the screen shot.

Could you get 'Thomas' to give you a time-frame for when he/she/it took the screen shot? I'd like to have a look from off my own TV. I'm a sucker for all this stuff!

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Dough Boy]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not too credible considering this is a pic from a movie.

The reptillian thing is probably just a publicity stunt by David Icke. All of his research is great, but the reptillian thing seems to be just a marketing technique. A good one, at that.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Depp had eyes painted on his face and eyelids for the cannibal scenes.

Exactly j-ritz, his left eye is closed (w/eye painted on his eyelid) and his right eye is open.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join