Picture of Johnny Depp "Shifting"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by krax
I cant belive the amount of replys on this post, i think nearly everybody here agrees...johnny depp is not a reptile, but it does look like a nice effect lol

But why is the rum gone??

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think the only mystery here is the fact that Johnny Depp may have taken a bad picture.

He is probably one of the most photogenic stars on the big screen today.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
hahaha what a great slur on someones character.

[snip]

If any of you has read david Ike you will know his theroy on seeing who is a reptile
which ties in very nicley with Jonny's film and my favorate of all time.Fear and Loathing in Las vagas,

David says many ppl will see certain ppl as varing degrees of reptile on the 3 or 4th day of a lsd trip,and in the film Jonny drops acid and starts peaking in the hotel reception and it turns in to a lizard orgy(just tell me about the #ing golf shoes)

And who wrote this film? hunter S tompson! who ive heard was possibly knocked off as he knew far too much about peado rings and was looking into 9/11.

[snip]

And those hollywood actors have a # load of money to keep them looking fresh and if u look at jonny in the late 80s to know u will see a change

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have read so much stuff now on the whole reptilean affair and to be quite honest, even though I believe in many 'out of the norm' things, I find it frightening that some people do seem to genuinely believe it.

I think man kinds apptitude for insanity will bring about the end way before anything else manages to.

As for JD picture - give me a break!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
LOL!...... This is crazy

Who are the people who freeze-frame through movies looking for this kind of nonesense!

They are people that take stills from tv and doctor them up in photoshop.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Clearly this post shows envy of our reptilian kind. Even in our human form we are still more aesthetically pleasing than the average joe of your specie. However our beauty is not the only thing that you apes hate us for, we are also intellectually superior. We don't even have to open our mouths for communication, unlike your primitive minds, we have tapped into other mental abilities which you humans refer to as 'psychic powers'. Laughable. The mouth is only to be used for eating, coughing and vomiting.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey, I hope he IS a Reptilian......just imagine the possibilities with that tongue

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Filthy apes. You disgust me.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OMFG!!11 iz d3 41lt3m473 pR00f of raptil14ans! pwnz0r!11

I will not say I believe in Reptilians but I do believe in the posibility of Reptilians and some people are incredibly close minded when it comes to this subject, when they think of reptilians they think of celebrities 'shape shifting', they have been reported quite often so please don't be close minded...

as my 1337ish sarcasm implies, this is definitly poor proof that the man is a reptoid of any kind, it would be different if he had a lizard tongue sticking out or had yellow eyes with slits for pupils (actually they have star shaped irises, goldish in color).

JbT

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
LOL!...... This is crazy

Who are the people who freeze-frame through movies looking for this kind of nonesense!

For real. I mean, I spend time here looking for good paranormal entertainment, but I draw the line at have weekend freeze-frame sleep-overs with my buddies looking for shape shifters.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Filthy apes. You disgust me.

You finished roleplaying yet or is this act going to continue?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Please cease with the personal snipes and off topic bickering.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dont we all have reptilian features,

the centre of our brains are supposidly reptilianish the white and gray matter
apparantly grafted on by our lizards overlords

theres million of therories on this which im sure have been discused on here countless times.

i love to argue the possiblity it could be true, most ppl just think its too crazy to possibly be true,

65million years between us and the dinos and nothing evolved into inteligent life?
yeah and budda works in my local chippy!

i saw the ex head of MI5 being intervied in the indipendant recently and the intervewer was diyin to get some secrets out of her,but she said evan if the royals were bloodsucking reptiles from another dimesion she wouldnt say.

and is it true our ever changing sola system passes through the darconian system every so many years?

i dont know but im open,too many ppl who think they are open minded are realy quite closed,

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The screen shot is definitely not from the cannibal god scene. His left eye does look weird, but I think that's just it, a weird pic. However, I do believe he has a painting in his attic getting older everyday...

BTW: JackofBlades... Love the avatar pic.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Relax and disconnect from you computer....

Influence to delusion - tooo much Star Trek (trekie) + little or No social interaction outside the internet + chemical imbalances due to controled substance ingestion + copious amounts of alcohol. Just some of the characteristics that qualify special individuals to not only talk to aliens but identify the multitude of alien species that exist.

Signs of Reptilian = CRT suntan (almost transluscent) - dark circles under bug eyes - scary laugh - paranoid/fidgets - cola/drink one hand snack food/fast food in the other - numerous stains crumbs around work station - big gut - short walk patterns out of breath - uncomfortable in social events - dislike of the Sun. Keep your eyes pealed - I believe there are many in this forum

[edit on 25-8-2006 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dough Boy
His left eye, the 'reptilian' one, appears to be looking straight ahead with maybe a slight list to the left, however his right eye seems to be looking completely left, with all the white (sclera) to the left of his pupil obscured. I don't think he's cross-eyed so I'm guessing it's just an anomaly of the screen shot.

Could you get 'Thomas' to give you a time-frame for when he/she/it took the screen shot? I'd like to have a look from off my own TV. I'm a sucker for all this stuff!

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Dough Boy]

Gosh I hope none of these reptilean hunters ever meet me as I have a weak eye muscle and sometimes one eye will be looking straight ahead at something while the other will be wandering around looking to the left or right, my brain corrects the problem only interpreting what the dominate eye sees.

I of course am not even aware my eye is doing this, since my brain only interprets what the dominate eye is seeing. On one embarrassing occassion a classmate freaked out jumping up screaming, knocking her tray to the floor and in her fast attempt to get away from me, fell down still shrieking. Finally after the teacher got her to calm down she explained that I was some sort of freak and was doing some weird stuff with my eyes. She said I was possessed by the devil or something.

The teacher fortunately had noticed my weak eye muscle problem and explained it to her. But after that she would not sit near me and always acted as though she did not trust me. When all it was; was simply a physical problem I could not help.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Only a reptillian could lash themselves to two sea turtles with human hair from their own back and escape to safety. I think people are forgetting one very important thing. He's captain Jack Sparrow; savvy?

I apologize. I couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
The screen shot is definitely not from the cannibal god scene. His left eye does look weird, but I think that's just it, a weird pic. However, I do believe he has a painting in his attic getting older everyday...

BTW: JackofBlades... Love the avatar pic.

Could be from that day's shooting tho, at the pace some films are made it's not unheard of. The thing that gets me is it's the same oblong eye as seen on the painted eyes shots.

I mean who knows, but the idea is pretty ludicrous to me anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
I do often wonder though why people like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Eddie Murphy and a load of other actors don't age like they should

one: they're insanely wealthy, they can afford 'anything'.

two: this anything includes the best makeup, cosmetic, hair stylists, fashion stylists around to make them look good 24/7, their money also buys the best products.

three: plastic surgery, not intense like face lifts, but there are many mini proceedures done these days as 'touch ups'. botox also is a must for these celebs.

four: when you see them in photos, magazines, on tv, in a movie then you see them in makeup etc.

i think it's laughable to say these people are 'reptilians' because they don't age like the rest of the population. they age, but you don't see it because the only time you see them is when they're got a tonne of makeup on. if you woke up next to them in bed i'm sure you'd have a different opinion of how much they age..

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hes not a shapeshifter.
if anyone has seen POTC2 and I have 2 times you would realize that this is from the scene with the cannibals && he has painted on eyes on his eyelids.

from the pic it appears that its a screenshot of the painted on eyes.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join