It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inquisitions past and present, seldom concern themselves with the truth, only the status quo.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't understand how you human beings (The same type of being that Iam) can sit here and believe or even allow a pinch of belief to sift its way into your system about aliens giving us money. Even monkeys know how to trade.

Money is man made and evil. It has ruined the Earth and it has ruined man's hearts. All we know now is success. There is no value of the being, and there is no freedom. We are truly an enslaved race. Eviscerate Earth manipulation by means of visualization of fermamental consciousness. Its time to evolve. We're not monkeys anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There's nothing inherently evil about money. Money is not evil. Money has only the power you ascribe to it. If you covet it, love it, obsess about it, yes those things are bad. "For the love of money is the root of all evil..."

Isn't that what you mean? You don't mean money is literally evil, do you?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
money is a tool. you can do what ever you want with it. the power it has over us was given to is by US. is the hammer good or evil? we can use it to build shelters to protect us or we can smash someones brains in with it. same concept.

by the way, this really has nothing to do with the original thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
While I may agree with the supposition of the thread title and of course don't understand why a religious thread is here and not in the religion forum, I can certainly say there is no hard evidence to support the theory that ET had anything to do with our evolution.
But then the thread title isn't about alien intervention but trials that were religious in nature and resulted in many deaths.

No UFOs, no aliens. Just religious leaders persecuting minorities.
The great inquisitions writ in history were about control.
Sorry. What forum is this?
(bet ya knew I'd eventually respond eh?)

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I know so much that every website I visit deletes my posts. Now including ATS. I'm glad to see that the government has a strong hold on keeping the truth from getting out. But I will never stop.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

Hello Sophismata,

Sleeper totally has plenty of evidence that inquisition masters of today try to protect the people from the truth, actually we all do.

Ask yourself where Lear is.

Ask your self where Sleeper is.

Ask why is it that when the oven gets to hot people get banned from it.

(I just recommend you don’t ask on this site.)............

--Quote from Sophismata—

“Reality is which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.”

You’re right about that one!! Because Sleeper's going to come back even if YOU don’t believe it!!............

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It depends, knowledge comes in many forms, we can teach more people to read, we can show people how to think for themselves, but we cannot force knowledge on people, knowledge can only exist when the people acquire it, and if we force it on someone, even if it is the truth (or what we suppose is the truth), that someone will see it as some forced information, not as knowledge, so that knowledge is wasted.

Hello ArMaP,

I do agree that knowledge cannot be forced on SOME people, some just don’t want knowledge and there is nothing anyone can do about it (even if you lay knowledge out on a 7000+ replies thread)...........

People question knowledge witch is fine but some feel the need to go to extremes and demand proof with out trying to prove it them selves.....

I’m not trying to force any knowledge on you because I cant but knowledge will always exist even if people who live in this pool of knowledge don’t acquire any...........

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hello Observe50,

I just want to say that you’re a gem and one of the nicest people I have meet online........

I remember one time you yelled at Sleeper because he called earth a prison planet ………..

You are a very optimistic person and after reading any of you posts I am left with a jolt of positive energy.

Hope to see many more of your posts because you have helped me fill more pieces of that big puzzle….

And your experience with ET has also opened my eyes away from the status quo.

Thank you Observe50…………..

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Any time someone suggests that I (a skeptic) am not accepting something because it "doesn't fit my model of reality", I can be pretty sure the accuser hasn't got the evidence to back up their claim - whatever it is.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

Strange that... you've just given a perfect description of the UFO phenomenon

Despite the threat of ridicule, potential loss of respect and income, and 60 years of skeptics screaming 'I don't believe it, you're an idiot, you're wrong, and iit was something else!', more people are experiencing the phenomena and reporting it than ever.

It just won't go away!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Izarith:

Sorry to off shoot on your "slogans".....I couldn't resist.

I'll be double-damned, and double-dipped if and when John Lear and Sleeper return.

I certainly would like to see them both here again, but somehow I feel that since both of them have had their threads moved to Skunk Works, in protest, neither of them will RETURN. (I don't even know if I'll be returning!)

ATS has exhibited tremendous disrespect to both members and violated their un-official rights to have their threads continue where they were originally started.

ATS insulted these two members, and maybe ATS thinks that they were "right" in doing so. After all it is their site and they can do as they please. The Bill of Rights, Constitution, and other governing laws of the land DO NOT APPLY HERE.

But why pick on these two participants. Both of them alone have developed HUGE followings and have brought VOLUMES of traffic to this sight. Why rock the boat? There must by an ulterior motive on why ATS picks on Sleeper and Lear and leaves all the other un-proven threads alone (Paranormal Section is an example).

The US Constitution will not protect Lear or Sleeper on this site as ATS is a privately held company, and is operated in a New World Order manner. ATS dictates and members must follow! It is despicable, deplorable, diabolical and down-right WRONG!

It is my opinion that ATS has purposefully run these two members "out of town" by moviong their threads thus insulting them and possibly making things difficult for them elsewhere. (No, I can't prove it! It is just my opinion based upon some very strong suspicions I have.)

I wish Sleeper and John would post a message on where they have taken their "spoken word" to. What site are they posting on now?

I sincerely doubt that either of them will return. Especially after they have seen and felt how their host, ATS, treats them. Why would they return? It's easier to go somewhere else and continue. Less headache!

I miss the whole crew that frequented Sleeper's thread. There was TommyKnockers, Chutso_Ha, Muse, Izarith, and many others that I can’t remember right now (sorry guys and gals). All great members and great contributors to Sleepers thread. (What will you guys do now?) I also miss John Lear's threads and postings on a multitude of varying topics.

I am of the opinion that Sleeper is in a category by himself. Whether YOU believe him or not is not important to me. What is important to me is whether or not I BELIEVE HIM.

I do believe Sleeper and John Lear. Both my guts and instinct tell me so. So do my past personal experiences.

Unfortunately, there is no joy in MUDVILLE today. The mighty ATS has struck out both Sleeper and Lear.

ATS wins! Members loose! What a shame...

-EyesII

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join