It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheap Abundant Energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Was'nt there supposed to be some info released today, about the jury findings on their device??

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes there was. I've been hitting the sites in UK today and so far I've come across zilch... so far.

"Orbo" may be a zero. Sean McCarthy? I see no shift in the energy stocks either... and some have claimed on these boards that "THEY" will be revealed as a result of such a monumental paradigm shift...LOL. I await the device that claims to circumvent the First Law of Thermodynamics...

My bet is they'll postpone... again.

vic

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They have released a Q1 update in video form. You can see it on You-Tube here: www.youtube.com...

They also released some "technical specifications". But these weren't much (I suppose they want to keep a tight wrap on the tech until the jury members have validated it).

In summary - it is a magneto-mechanical device, that uses time-variant interactions to generate energy. And the amount of energy, well they have the figure of 0.5W/cm^3

However they also have said that is for V1.0 of the tech, they are currently working on V2.0 of the tech and say that this gives a "significant" improvement.

The 0.5W/cm^3 is for a device including an electrical generator - as the output of the device is actually mechanical.

I'd give you links - but it looks like the Steorn site is down at the moment - possibly due to being hit by lots of visitors.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi all,

Steorn are demonstrating their device in London - news of the demo is now hitting news outlets.. looks like it officially starts tomorrow (Thursday 5th July 2007) at The Kinetica Museum London.

Engadget Article

www.steorn.com

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Keeval]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
lol truth be told, im not all that disappointed this flopped. no, not because i have interest in an oil company, but because im working on my own project for power generation without fossil fuel.

NO!! its not perpetual motion....i may smack anyone who tries to label it that if it works lol.

i just need a few more months...so honestly i hope i beat them out of the gate hehe

but, while i do have a few partners on this, im not going after huge investments for it so no one can say im a con artist either.

if i was gonna scam someoen it would be for way more than the 5 grand im trying to get lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Damacles
This device is suppose to be on display now in London. So if this is the device that works then what ever this secrete is has already been found. But I still hope you get your device working.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join