It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet from the sea (Is this real) ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Call me ignorant if this has been seen before but i came across this and was gobsmacked to say the least. I was never aware we had the tech to be able to do this with jets. Being ex Military an all i have never seen anything like this. Now i know there are many plane buffs here on ATS so hopefully someone could let me know what it is and who bloody owns such a thing ie which country.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No its a fake..im sure this video was posted on the forums a few weeks ago and was discussed then...its just an F15 pasted onto a Trident or Tomahawk launch..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Can somebody close this thread already?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Arg we honestly need a post at the top of the site with things that we have already debunked! Hey that actually sounds like a semi good idea and on have anythoughts? If I need too we can start a new thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
Arg we honestly need a post at the top of the site with things that we have already debunked! Hey that actually sounds like a semi good idea and on have anythoughts? If I need too we can start a new thread.

go for it man. i think this has come up 3 or 4 times since i joined.

justin

[edit on 21-8-2006 by justin_barton3]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yeah, this was posted all around the net a while back. TheSaint, you should really attempt to go out and check stuff before you post.

Not saying you didn't, though. Finding movies on the internet can be damnwell hard.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Call me ignorant if this has been seen before but...

You are ignorant.

This has been seen and debunked several time before on this forum.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Although, we do have the technology in place to make an aircraft capable of going under water.... it wouldnt take the shape of an F-15 lol.

This is really fake. It is a missile launched from a submarine, with a F-15 edited on top.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As said, only a fake video that has been bosted serveral times before.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
With the number of times this has surfaced on here (pardon the pun
) I have to wonder if people really are that gullible that they would swallow this or if there is an element of 'lets scam the geeks' mischievousness about it. Especially given the extremely obvious near cartoon like appearance of the edit.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Debunked
laid to rest
thread closed

top topics

join