It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits refused to fly until Asians kicked off plane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If I saw any Asians acting suspiciously I would ask them to be kicked off the plane. These people shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a plane!

I get plenty nervous on planes myself and I look blatantly asian and my language, Punjabi, can perhaps be construed as seemingly Middle Eastern sounding to the untrained ears, but that does not make me a potential terrorists, I just hate flying and have a weak stomach for turbulence.

People have been conditioned into this fear of Asians, this is not some visceral and logical acumen, it's the work of the government and media agencies alike.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

Sadly, until Muslims in the UK are shown on TV news unreservedly condemning Muslim terrorists instead of sympathising with their actions, then this sort of thing will continue.

Congratulations for being habituated into this diversion of blame unto average Muslims who are not in any way connected to terrorism; not only does this place blame upon innocents, it streamlines from those guilty parties and ideals such as U.S foriegn policy and this molestation of the public by linguisticaly manipulative media agencies.

Muslims condone terrorism by their silence just as we condone illegal wars and a number of war crimes by our silence and indifference.

Luxifero

You clearly fail completely to understand my point.

I will put it simply, after the recent outrages involving Muslim terrorists (for example 7/7/in London), random Muslims were interviewed on many different TV channels broadcasting from the UK. You could not get a single one to condemn unreservedly the cowardly attacks on innocent civilians. To a person, they were attempting to justify the unjustifiable.

There are a great many people in the UK and US who strongly disapprove of their governments taking them into Iraq and Afghanistan and who will publicly say so UNCONDITIONALLY. You don't hear them saying;
'Well I can understand why my brother Bush and brother Blair went into Iraq and Afghanistan. Until these Muslims stop indiscriminately bombing our people we will not condemn Bush and Blair.'

I rest my case.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
I will put it simply, after the recent outrages involving Muslim terrorists (for example 7/7/in London), random Muslims were interviewed on many different TV channels broadcasting from the UK. You could not get a single one to condemn unreservedly the cowardly attacks on innocent civilians. To a person, they were attempting to justify the unjustifiable.

I did a Google search for 'british muslims condemn terrorism', here are the results:
google.com/search

I rest my case.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You fail to understand my logic and you further typecast yourself into the normative behaviour of your average citizen who simply can't understand casuality and the cuases of these arbritrary acts of terrorism. It's quite apparant that these acts are not caused by religious zeal than political strife which by and by depreciates the supposed urgency of denouncment from Muslim members of society; if anything, society universaly should condem the policy taken upon by the UK and United States in regards to the Middle East. The only terrorism that exists is the terrorism exercised by these two countries in the Middle East and this subsequently has led to the appreciation of abhorance and islation of them. The question is, why do these acts occure, not that they do and thereby we must react violently towards arbritrary targets in hopes of somehow conquering the emotions of the enemy, emotions we fail to understand.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hell, let's just I convert to Islam for the moment: BANG ! Okay, so now I'm a Muslim, ALLLAHHH AKBARRRR. I, Deep - my real name-, a Muslim condem the acts of terrorism commited by Muslims and all those acting in such a fashion should be ashamed for some reason to be violating our sacred religion.

There, that should bring peace to the Middle East while U.S war planes bomb Iraq and Isreal kidnaps elected officials in Palestine and justifies the bombing of two Pharmacy plants, numerous clinics, an international airport, oil wells and counteless civilian infrastructure as appropriate reaction to the kidnaping of two soldiers; but that's not an act of terrorism, terrorists are only Muslims.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The thing is though, these Brits on the plane weren't acting like this because of September 11th or because of July 7th, they were acting like this because of the Terror campaign being imposed on them by the Media and by our own Governements.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ahhh, in reference to the title of this thread: good old pikey English scum. Sorry about that, the major downside to this upsurge in "terror" is the fact that fewer obnoxious englishmen are going abroad, just as I was about to do more travelling around the UK. Damn, now I'll have to go abroad and run the terror gauntlet..... well, small price to pay!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what's hilarious about this is that maltese people will start getting kicked off of planes. they speak a language derived from arabic, as mediteranneans they can look very middle eastern, and yet they have nothing to do with radical islam....

damn, i'm going to have to start watching what language i'm speaking on the plane

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The title of the thread sounds misleading- 'Brits refused to fly until Asisns kicked off plane.' In my eyes that sounds as if all Asians have been kicked off, or British whites refuse to fly with Asians. I'm sure even Asian/ Muslim members would want a safe flight knowing they will reach their destination safely. I also suspect not every person on that plane was a white, non-Muslim, yet I presume they felt the same. We are all British and I feel we are at risk- not just these 'white Christians' all of us- whether that be Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu and the like.

I don't think a single person wants to attack Asian people here, nor in society. I have met Asian people who have said they would be happy to be searched providing they know they aren't going to be bombed by fanatics- of any skin colour or creed. Personally, I would be just as nervous if I saw a white person speaking a different language looking nervous- I would want him to be searched to put my mind at ease.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I Totally agree with englishman_in_spain (wish i was)

The point is most of these terrorists come from the muslim community, and surely some of the good law abiding muslims see this happening and I bet some muslims have been tried to be recruited and turned it down. If the muslim comunity stopped sitting back and joined in the protests to stop terrorism and notified the right authorities (sp) then this would be a great step forward. but if they keep letting things go, peoples lives are at risk. And if i felt worried about people on my flight i would speak up.

Also muslims will not help themselves in this matter when silly ones protest stupidly by saying that they agree with the terrorism and that the uk and other countries will suffer death. I think you all know what i am talking about but i think it is a sore point. I too would protest but would have gone a totally different way about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Goddamn, a truly mad world we're living in right now, What hope is there for us now?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Looking shifty? heavy coats and jumpers in hot weather? anxious about the time?? Middle east / arabic look? speaking native tounge on a plane bound for the UK ?lol
yeah that sounds about all the justification the metropolitan police need to shoot you in the head 7 times - So its no wonder the people on the plane refused to fly with them.

Honesty here, I would of been one of those who stood up and refused to fly - i really would. Nerves or not, unfair or not, its not any one BUT people of this description that are doing suicide missions world wide on an almost daily basis.

I want to fly in one piece and meet my family at the other end, not fly into pieces and meet God at my premature end.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Honesty here, I would of been one of those who stood up and refused to fly - i really would. Nerves or not, unfair or not, its not any one BUT people of this description that are doing suicide missions world wide on an almost daily basis.

Would you still have refused to let the plane fly even after it was proven that those people had nothing on them that could have possibly blown up you or the plane?

Fine, stand up and demand they be checked (again - since you cannot get on a plane without going thru security checks, and quite a few now in the UK) ... but then sit down when they are proven innocent.

I'd even go so far as to say that you should apologize for falsely accusing those people, but I know that'd have an even lesser chance than a snowball sent straight to Satan....

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My cousin was freaked out by the foiled terror plot. She was a stewartess on one of the planes in london. She saw one of the terrorist and she said there was a bomb on the tail of the plane.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I dont see how this is a "victory" for terrorists since it is their people and their way of life within the western countries that will be affected. Now Westerners will not fly with these people on board because of their actions. It is only a matter of time before muslims or any affliation with Islam outcasts them from mainstream western society and it's not the westerner's fault or "ignorance" that has done this. It is the muslims fault for 1. being terrorists and commiting acts of violence to their hosts nations. 2. remaining silent and not helping the western governments weed these people out. So now they will all be punished on a social level.

If anything it is the muslim citizens who will lose priviledges. I will not fly on any planes with muslims. I refuse to do business with any muslims. I have and will continue to ostracise them from any of my social or economic life and I encourage those who are fed up with these Islamofacists to do the same.

I think this is the best way to fight terrorism is to ignore and treat these people as outsiders and cut ties with them until they of their own volition decide to eliminate the aspect of their society that does these things.

way to england

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How can you blame anyone for being scared these days on a plane?

Before 9/11 we let people hi-jack us, now we act accordingly and fight back.

if I saw someone of questionable character I would watch them like a dog.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Way to go xphilesphan.

Thats it in a nutshell.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I think this is the best way to fight terrorism is to ignore and treat these people as outsiders and cut ties with them until they of their own volition decide to eliminate the aspect of their society that does these things.

So in other words, continue the social and economic alienation that lead many muslims to radicalism in the first place. Yeah good plan.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So in other words, continue the social and economic alienation that lead many muslims to radicalism in the first place. Yeah good plan.

Exactly. Stupidity at it's best. I wonder if people ever think about what they write a few times before they actualy do..

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

Exactly. Stupidity at it's best. I wonder if people ever think about what they write a few times before they actualy do..

Luxifero

Thinking...that's the problem. I'm afraid it's that kind of sentiment along with the continual "NUKE EM' ALL" posts that has forced me to stop having much of anything to do with this site. A shame really, it used to be such a fun place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join