It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush points finger of blame/Cali inferno

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And, if fires were allowed to burn naturally, the fires would never engulf the tree, but would only clear out the underbrush and dead leaves. This also helps critters find their food. The reason the California Condor came close to extinction was because it could not find its food, thanks to the idiotic environmentalists-extremists.

As far as class warfare, what does it have to do with the heat of forest fires how much money and how nice a house a man has?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne

Unassuming White Guy<
Super Moderator

you are full of shyt
TC quotes---------------------------
And, if fires were allowed to burn naturally, the fires would never engulf the tree, but would only clear out the underbrush and dead leaves. This also helps critters find their food. The reason the California Condor came close to extinction was because it could not find its food, thanks to the idiotic environmentalists-extremists.

As far as class warfare, what does it have to do with the heat of forest fires how much money and how nice a house a man has?
-----i think you just make this shyt up

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by ALLEGIANCE]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by ALLEGIANCE]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Intelligent post, Allegiance. Try and formulate an actual thought.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne

Unassuming White Guy<
Super Moderator

so your saying there buring the forest to save the condor . wtf are you talking about

what do you have that realy contributes to this topic other than bashing other posters & making up some bull# about condors
TC=super moderator of bull#

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Del Rosa residents are heading to the fema camp at Amber hills, del rosa officials combined with FEMA set up this camp for evacuating homeowners.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Don't worry, the profits that companies and "certain families" are making off of the wildfires will be visible in plain sight, just as the elaborate "put options" scandal of 9/11 is still researchable today.

What are the distractions? Well, Al Qaeda is a funded distractor for those that don't believe Bush's statement regarding the environmentalists.

In terms of firefighting theory, don't strategically-set and isolated fires safely burn up possible fuel for the larger (out of control) blaze? This might be the purpose behind the ping pong balls-- although I'd love to see some pictures of them being dropped from the choppers. Would make a nice addition to ATS!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Intelligent post, Allegiance. Try and formulate an actual thought.

Like this?

"Ducking for cover? From what? No duck, but the enviro-freaks' geese should be cooked! The brain-dead, knee-jerk feel-gooders should be run out of the country. "

Sorry, I tried but I really couldn't help it...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

he just emailed these pics to me

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It seems that the bush side says "the fires are 90 percent out,but they are still evacuating "WTF"

If the fires are out the war must be over too.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLEGIANCE
Thomas Crowne

Unassuming White Guy<
Super Moderator

so your saying there buring the forest to save the condor . wtf are you talking about

what do you have that realy contributes to this topic other than bashing other posters & making up some bull# about condors
TC=super moderator of bull#

No, moron. I have no doubt your limited knowledge and juvenile state causes you a painful lack of knowledge. I'll try and explain this slowly, so that even the special ones of us can understand.

Enviro-freaks create stupid and dangerous situations that run counter-active to what they claim they are wanting. It isn't merely homes of the rich that are put in jeapardy, but also the very creatures these mental midgets claim to protect, such as the Condor. You see, you little knowledgeless eater of food and waster of space, the Condor, like anything else, must be able to find food. When the food is hidden under an unnaturally thick underbrush, the bird starves. This was created by the eco-freaks. The same type of eco-freaks that demand the forests be kept clear of any type of logging, while at the same time every little fire is put out. This, you little smartarse with no mental horsepower to back it up, creates these horrendous situtations. And, even with backfire making capabilities, such as depicted in the pictures in this thread (although the misinformer tries to make it appear to be a conspiracy), thousands of acreas burn clean up to the tops of the tress, dozens of people die, countless critters burn to death, and many homes are lost.

And you know what the funny thing is? The dumbasses who can't stand the thoughts of a tree being cut for profit caused thousands and thousands of trees to burn up without any profit, neither in income to families or companies, nor to humanity in the form of house-building lumber, tables, chairs or anything else.

There. Was that simplistic enough even for the moronic of us to understand? I doubt it, but I cannot lower myself to grunting and hand-gesters.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
GREAT how many hours did you spend on that piece of #.

WE SHOULD CALL YOU THE White guy copypaste king

PS # YOU YOU #IN WANABE

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey TC

ALLEGIANCE linked to some pretty good pics here of the firestarting (backburning?) operation and FEMA at Del Rosa.

Any chance he will be off global ignore soon?

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hey TC

ALLEGIANCE linked to some pretty good pics here of the firestarting (backburning?) operation at FEMA at Del Rosa.

Any chance he will be off global ignore soon?

They BANNED him?? Why?

And ATS swings....Strike two!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No, Flinx, it means we cannot see his posts for a time but the mysterious ALLEGIANCE entity is not banned.

Although first two fouls count as strikes...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
*edit* figured it out on my own...

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by kukla]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So uh, what did he say wrong?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

heres the last pic of the cali fires
i hope i dont get in trouble for posting these pics .
Whats the rules for posting big pics like this?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Mods,

I understand he said some unflattering things, I was just wondering when Allegience might be coming off globig? I'd like to see some of those pics.

thanks..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join