It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead psychic sketched JonBenet's killer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
I don't know what to make of this, but it is certainly thought provoking.

I have an open mind on this sort of thing, but the evidence appears on the face of it to be quite convincing.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Abstraction of thought. That picture could theorectly fit millions of people matching that facial profile.

Its called the bredth of the face. You start from the forehead moving down to the chin with a cross pattern for the eyes. Every drawing of a face starts out that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Perhaps the psychic's image was this guy; however, her interpretation may have been flawed. For instance; maybe the psychic saw this man's face, while meditating on 'Jon Benet's Killer'. She may have (remotely) visualized the guy who confessed to being JonBenet's killer, and focused on him rather than the real killer.

Just speculating,

-Sour

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Perhaps the psychic's image was this guy; however, her interpretation may have been flawed. For instance; maybe the psychic saw this man's face, while meditating on 'Jon Benet's Killer'. She may have (remotely) visualized the guy who confessed to being JonBenet's killer, and focused on him rather than the real killer.

Just speculating,

-Sour

So your saying that picture really wasn the killer but mearly a representation of what he might look like? If so I agree with your piont completly.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Being from UK im behind on the Ramsey case and i only heard of it last year while crawling the web, so forgive my ignorance.

The pieces i was reading and videos had nothing of this guy or a psychic but at the end of the day i was left with the feeling the parents had something to do with it, because they were at times not complying with police and hence looking somehow guilty.. wish i could remember it more dammit.

From what i read now on Kar the guy is flawed in many areas and maybe making it up.

Im still drawn to the fact that in big cases like this theres usually a weird '3 name' thing going on.

Like John F Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Martin Luther king, you could probably think of more... now we have John Mark Kar and Jon'benet Ramsey.. etc... 123 abc..

I know we all have middle names but we arent all in the spotlight and known by them all together! So maybe its nothing but its still food for thought. Remember theres always gota be a 'patsy' to take the blame. (is that the word they use? ..scapegoat) strange...... the mothers name was Patsy? at one point they was speculating she did it and the husband defended her? now shes dead from cancer...

hmmm............

As for dressing ur kid up like that.. maybe they have russian blood or something! loads of that going on in russia and all over the world. People need money and sell their kids into modelling.. some may not like it, some just get off on it.

And yknow wat, pedos run the system anyway thats why they let them get away with murder (i think) but thats another topic.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by sybercat]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Interesting. It does "somewhat" resemble that pervo, but I think this is a lucky coincidence OR perhaps someone knew more than they let on. All I can say about "psychic" stuff is this: Never seen a newspaper headline "Psychic Wins Lottery!"
Actually, I think George Carlin said that.....can't remember!

Ummm. Actually there is a mother/daughter remote-viewing team who won the power-ball jackpot.......3 times. They have been banned from winning anymore.
Psycics win the lotto all the time but its just not repeated in the news. Thats why you hardly see that many interviews with the winners on tv anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sybercat
Being from UK im behind on the Ramsey case and i only heard of it last year while crawling the web, so forgive my ignorance.

The pieces i was reading and videos had nothing of this guy or a psychic but at the end of the day i was left with the feeling the parents had something to do with it, because they were at times not complying with police and hence looking somehow guilty.. wish i could remember it more dammit.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by sybercat]

The Ramsey's were wealthy and the police targeted them as the suspects and the media whipped everyone into a frenzy taking every detail and spinning it. Like they said there was snow and no one could have gotten anywheres near the house without leaving footprints implying the killers were in the house but the truth is there was many places where the snow had melted off, and the sidewalks were cleared, a window in the basement was open and there were clear shoeprints inside the basement showing an intruder had come through the open window.

Also on the little girls body was taser marks, no parents need a tasers to pick their child up out of bed, but an intruder would if he wanted her unconscious and quiet, plus the parents never owned a taser gun. DNA not belonging to anyone in the family was found on the little girls underwear and body plus she scratched her killer and got his DNA under her nails, none of it matched the Ramsey family.

From what I have gathered the Ramsey's did cooperate until it became clear they were the only suspects, plus friends insisted on a lawyer for them from the very beginning. Which everyone said made them look guilty but I think if they had not had lawyers working overtime to protect them they would have went to prison for a crime they did not commit. While everyone attempted to villify them the evidence was clear they had nothing to do with this child's murder. BTW I once saw a police detective being interviewed about this case say if he had a friend or a family member being interrogated by the police he would insist upon an attorney being present at all times.

As to the beauty pageants I can tell you I entered my oldest daughter in many as a child, it is basically a form of dressup and children love it. What little girl does not enjoy being a princess for a day and what mother does not enjoy dressing her child up like a princess for the day? I know men have a hard time understanding the whole concept but it is basically like the little boy who has to have a cowboy costume and the guns and hat and boots.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
[Off topic]

Why would you name a girl "JonBenet" anyway?

LOL.. the real question is why would you dress a 6yr girl up like a 20 year old slut? That I think should be answered. It should not surprise the parents that some perv got excited after seeing their little girl dressed like a prostitute, it is almost like asking the pervs of the world to get her.

Some parents don't deserve children.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
thanks goose, il go read the case again n pass back thru. i feel like writing a long reply but its all goin off into pedofila and wat the law deems appropriate, and it needs a new thread of its own.

so back to the originol post >> ''dead psychic sketched jon benets killer"?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by sybercat]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I agree it seems a bit weird this beauty pageant angle and why parents would do this with such a young daughter, but again that's off topic and not illegal. The question is who murdered the girl, and the facts are the police focused on the parents from day 1 to the excusion of all else, perhaps even destroying evidence in their zeal to convict the parents. But, in the end, there was no evidence that they could ever dig up that linked the parents to the crime. I don't think this guy was actually there or murdered her or looks like this psychic's drawing, but perhaps is part of a ring or at least loose circle of people who are extreme pedophiles that were involved in her murder.

RIP poor JonBenet...

[edit on 8/20/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yeah they say maybe an inside job like with aid of an outsider...

sorry this is still off topic..

I just came across something >> Patsy Ramsey said she found a ransom note on the back staircase demanding $118,000 for the safe return of JonBenet...

I remember now that there was an issue with that exact amount of money apearing somewhere else in mr ramseys life, can anyone else remember wat that was about? before i come across it maybe.. wen i first heard it i thought for sure mr ramsey was shifty.......

i wana hear more on the dna.. oh and the brother.. i remember somethin about the brother in the background of a phonecall when he shouldnt have been..... ?

by the way we dont know the ramseys didnt have a tazer gun! we jus know wat we are told. (and obviously we dont even know that!) lol

And dont forget police put out false info too to catch out fakes, so we duno yet if they are going to send him down for wasting time.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

thought it about time to change the picture we all look difrent at angles.. looks a bit more alike, maybe.. still doesnt mean he did it. as said earlier the psychic couldve locked onto him and thats it, seein as he says hes been obsessed with jon benet for so long..

[edit on 21-8-2006 by sybercat]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If this is a match, the sketch would match practically any light build white guy...I just don't buy the psychic link.

[edit on 8/21/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The Usual Suspect

I hope I can be forgiven for this, but I just can't shake the feeling from my mind that I've seen this before...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sybercat
Yeah they say maybe an inside job like with aid of an outsider...

sorry this is still off topic..

I just came across something >> Patsy Ramsey said she found a ransom note on the back staircase demanding $118,000 for the safe return of JonBenet...

I remember now that there was an issue with that exact amount of money apearing somewhere else in mr ramseys life, can anyone else remember wat that was about? before i come across it maybe.. wen i first heard it i thought for sure mr ramsey was shifty.......

The amount of money mentioned was near what Mr. Ramsey's bonus had been, he had just recently received. Friends and family and people who worked for them said the Ramseys were not known to be very secretive and also was known to leave their personal papers out on their desks, they were very trusting people from what I have read about them.

I think it will be very interesting to see why this person they have arrested would pick that number. I've always thought it was to make the Ramseys look guilty. One of the primary investigators on this case who always said the Ramseys were not guilty based on the evidence he found, he said he believed the killer was in the house long before the Ramseys came home that night. The whole family had been out that evening.

I saw on the news the other day where they said that this killer had told the person he was writing emails to about the case something that the police had kept totally secret and that only the police and the killer would know. That apparently is why they are so sure they got the right guy. I'm thinking he's disintergrating from the pressure and sadly may be talking about other children he has victimized also.

The DNA was found on the little girls underwear and on her body and also under her fingernails. It was DNA from the killer & did not match anyone in the family or any other suspects in the case.

As to the tazer the house was a crime scene and was searched thoroughly after the child was found. The police could not find any evidence of the Ramsey ever owning a tazer. But really if it were a parent who stole the child out of her bedroom, why would they need a tazer? A child would not scream and raise a ruckus if a parent woke them up and picked them up from their bed, but they definitely would if a stranger did.

Here is a link of an interview with Lou Smits the investigator the police called in not the Ramseys, he is the one that says it was an intruder and he tells you why in this interview. and also the next link below is a letter he wrote resigning from that position of hired investigator telling once again he is conviced of the Ramsey's innocence.

www.cbsnews.com...

hometown.aol.com...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by goose]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thing is.. tho the stun gun part seems probable.. there was still speculation from some quarters that the marks didnt look like burns? and that they wanted to exhume the body to analyse them more, but obviously they couldnt... and that maybe convenient for someone.

I just read the first link and im astonished with the Gary Olivia part.... but cause his dna wasnt at the scene they dismiss it.

This guys story is sick..., what do you think?

paranoid skitzophrenic
assaulted a 7 yo girl n went jail
frequented boulder
tried strangling his mother
lived less than a block from the ramseys for a time
admitted he was obsessed with her
called his friend right after the murder, crying, saying he done something horrible to child, in boulder, days after jonbenets murder

as for the sick audio tapes from his mate michael!!??

and the police didnt take it seriously...?? doesnt matter how many cranky claimers they get call them i think they should have been more interested.

plus he recently turned himself in for probation violations, coincidently with a stun gun... OMG..

But the dna dont match, dammit!!!!

i need to know more about dna testing,

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
His wife is also says he was with her and her family in another state at the time. As was said before. He may be a dirty perverted molester, but may not be the dirty perverted molester.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Just speculating,

-Sour

So your saying that picture really wasn the killer but mearly a representation of what he might look like? If so I agree with your piont completly.

They meant that the psychic focused on kar, not the real killer. Thats what i think too.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Speaking as an artist (I've been drawing since I was three years old), that sketch doesn't match the man's face very well. There are some features that are similar, but as many of you have already mentioned, these features would also match many other white men.

BUT It is still possible that she may have seen this accused man's face in her visions. After all, the man is thin, white, short hair, the approximate age,...... and there are so many different types of features a man could have, not to mention the age. She seemed to be onto something. If she wasn't an artist, and she's responsible for this sketch, I'd have to say it is actually a pretty darn good likeness of Karr for someone who isn't trained in doing portraits.

As someone who attempts to draw people I see/imagine in my head, it is not easy by any means to get them down on paper exactly the way I see them in my head. Even the same characters I've been drawing for years look a little different from time to time. Sometimes I'll draw the face a little too long, or a little too short,..... just small mistakes that you don't notice until you compare the two side by side. It would be extremely difficult to draw someone's exact portrait simply from a vision, or even someone's description. Too bad he didn't have any moles or scars on his face that would have better connected the sketch to this guy.

Although I've heard of this case on numerous occasions (particularly when it happened), I don't know all the details. I won't say who's guilty or isn't, but it is always possible that the parents might have hired someone to do the dirty deed for them. Maybe just one of the parents might have talked someone into doing it. Or maybe they are both completely innocent. I'll wait to hear all the details when this mystery is finally brought to an end.

Anyone remember the Westerfield case in California? Now THOSE were a set of parents I had a difficult time believing. The mother hardly showed any emotion, and when she did, it seemed very forced. Any mother or father who isn't bawling their eyes out over their missing young child is a bit suspect to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It did look like the real guy but what happens when we find out he didn't do it can we still say that the psychic drew the person that lied about killing her.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If this guy is not the killer then he definitely has been talking to the killer, since he gave in his emails information that only the killer or the police would know.

Apparently the killer did something to the body that the police did not release and it is a key piece of information in identifying the killer, not just anyone would have the info he has given, and from the news report I heard, this guy they have arrested was sought for that very reason, he gave the key info in his emails, so either he did it or knows who did.

The one great thing is that they can confirm whether he did it or not through DNA testing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join