It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
我是一个军事爱好者,我应到那一个论坛

I am military fan,which forum do get into?

For not showing off my idea to other peoples, don’t ask professional personnel to translate this text, translated the all article by myself. Because my English level is poor and difference of the language environment exsits, the grammars of some places may be problematic, please forgive me.

Yours sincerely Chinese friend, Lee Yintao

[edit on 18-8-2006 by huws]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi huws,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Gday there Lee/huws! Welcome to ats

Forums you would be interested in might include

Area 51 and other Facilities
Military & Government Projects
Weaponry
Aircraft Projects
Science & Technology,
and - for when you get sad reading about all those killing machines - Jokes, Puns, & Pranks!

Chances are, since you're new around here, you wont know the way around all that well. So, you can read my guide and it will clear a few things up for you, I hope. Jeez, consider yourself lucky. I remember when I first signed up here, we would have to send the moderators beer every time we wanted to post!!! Tough days . . . its much easier now.

Anyway: First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you zip around the forums a bit quicker.

Looking forward to seeing your posts around, huws.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi huws,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Chances are, since you're new around here, you wont know the way around all that well. So, you can read my guide and it will clear a few things up for you, I hope. Jeez, consider yourself lucky. I remember when I first signed up here, we would have to send the moderators beer every time we wanted to post!!! Tough days . . . its much easier now.

Anyway: First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

[/url] \\

THANK YOU FOR YOU POST.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by huws]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

I WILL CHANLLENGE ISRAEL CORNERSHOT IN FUTURE

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I AM A MILITARY TECHNIC expert?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
why delete my post?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hello huws - great to see you are here finally- we have been waiting for you for a long time now

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS huws!
China huh? Cool. the Chinese are cool. Especially since I look at everything I buy and it says "Made in China" lol

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Hello huws - great to see you are here finally- we have been waiting for you for a long time now

thank you very much---------------CUWS ( the inventor of wireless TASER)

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
Welcome to ATS huws!
China huh? Cool. the Chinese are cool. Especially since I look at everything I buy and it says "Made in China" lol

THANK YOU FOR YOU USING THINGS FROM CHINA, AND WELCOME TO CHINA

CUWS------------INVENTOR OF THE WIRELESS TASER

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by huws

Welcome to ATS huws!

Oh its nothing. I'm used to using things from China. CHINA IS EVERYWHERE! "MADE IN CHINA" IS EVERWHERE! AHHHHH!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS huws!

Oh its nothing. I'm used to using things from China. CHINA IS EVERYWHERE! "MADE IN CHINA" IS EVERWHERE! AHHHHH!

i hope you use a wirless TASER from China someday, for it is less injure than TASER, and hit a few people at the same time.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi Huws,
Welcome to ATS a world in its self.
Stick around and your grammar will get better. And don't pay attention to the rude grammar dudes, you have an ignore feature and you and can always complain, if things get to rough.
Use a spell check that will eliminate the worst bashers and aid your "cause".
From China, is it legal to read such sites as this for you?
Just a stupid question.
WIS

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Stick around and your grammar will get better. And don't pay attention to the rude grammar dudes, you have an ignore feature and you and can always complain, if things get to rough.
Just a stupid question.
WIS

thank you for your minding

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Just a stupid question.
WIS

thank you for your minding

Dear Huws,
You will need to learn to use the quote feature, other wise your replies will appear incoherent. It took me a looooong time and I'm not perfect yet.

Select quote, select the part of the text WITHIN the quote brackets you choose, delete the rest or create your own brackets,and write your comment outside of the quote brackets.
I am NOT the best to explain this, sorry.
Google toolbar is an easy spellcheck.
Oh, when you address a member it easier to spot if you use the BOLD feature. Just write the persons name with bold. It is right above your text box, third from the left.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dear Huws,
You will need to learn to use the quote feature, other wise your replies will appear incoherent. It took me a looooong time and I'm not perfect yet.

Select quote, select the part of the text WITHIN the quote brackets you choose, delete the rest or create your own brackets,and write your comment outside of the quote brackets.
I am NOT the best to explain this, sorry.
Google toolbar is an easy spellcheck.
Oh, when you address a member it easier to spot if you use the BOLD feature. Just write the persons name with bold. It is right above your text box, third from the left.

I am a Chinese,for not showing off my idea, don’t ask professional personnel to translate this text, translated the all article by myself. Because my English level is not very good and difference of the language environment, the grammars of some places may be problematic, please pardon me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join