It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confined Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've been having this weird feeling recently after my daily meditaion of my brain feeling confined. It almost feels like my mind is being constricted and seems like a type of mental claustrophobia. I feel like I can feel my world most of the time, but this feels like a totla cutoff. It usually only lasts about an hour after meditaion. Any help or clues on what this is would be greatly appreciated

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I.m guessing that your frequency is increasing.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Perhaps it is fatigue of some kind?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
now that you metion it an odd, loose kind of fatigue occurs afterwards, and yes, frequency is increasing

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The consciousness has locks placed upon it so that it can stay on the earth dimension. Maybe your becoming aware of one or more of these locks? The locks can take many forms and are directed by higher consciousnesses. They can appear as opressive beings or beings and powers that lead you astray and back to the lower dimensions.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
have faith within the darkness...
if you bring the light with you it will illuminate the darkness around you...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'd guess it may be some kind of side-effect...to the medication? Just shooting in the dark here..

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dreamstone, why don't you ask a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a normal family doctor? I'm sure they'd give better advice than the ATS forum members could... (No offence meant to the members)

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
and meditation reveals much about the inner workings of the mind...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and meditation reveals much about the inner workings of the mind...

Oupsi! Sorry, just reread the whole thing and saw that it was 'meditation', and not 'medication'.

Sorry for that, my previous post just doesn't make any sense now. Bigsage, don't worry, I already know of the benefice of meditation. And I wasn't trying to diss mediation or anything like that, so please forgive me, and chill out.

Saying I'm dead inside doesn't mean I'm not open minded.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
so thanks for forgiving my transgressions, i forgive yours and take no offense...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
my problem, bringing others together

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Could it be possible that, as your consciousness, awareness & sense of focus are gradually increasing over time, that you're becoming more consciously aware of how physically confining the size/shape of your skull actually is?

It's sort of a subconscioous comparison...As your mind gets closer to infinity, you become more aware of how small & confining the physical size of your brain & skull becomes.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
but when one opens the mind they realize how infinite one is, not the other way around...

in other words the mind in its size matters not the size in the mind matters most...

besides the sheeple,people,masses,80% believe that they only use 10% of their minds anyway, there is plenty room...

new topics

top topics

join