It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is responsible for this.... who gains the most by fluoridating our water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Who Gains?

Business interests gain. Business owners gain. The medical industry gains.The republicans gain.

YOU LOOSE!

What, the democrats don't gain?

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sorry, yes they gain too. But they have to secretly back a REPUBLICAN, to get paid. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As it should be; the republicans are the ones you must bow down to!!

When I am among the powerful republicans in D.C. I will tell you the homage I will demand to be paid: Cheesecake. Yes, cheesecake with blueberry filling for topping. Just the syrup part, not the actual blueberries.

Yes, cheesecake, blueberry topping with only the syrup, and Rolaids to put our the digestive flames that will surely be flickering out my ears shortly after eating the cheesecake.

Let it be written, let it be known.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow you really show your intelligence there TC.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Two cheeseckaes would be demanded of you, F-M.

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I learned early on, Flouride and me, didnt mix. I was 6 or 7 when it first started to effect me. Everytime I used flouradated toothpast, I got violently sick.

Maybe thats why I dont seem to fit in.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Elect me as President & I promise to do two things in official capacity:

1) Disband the current government & turn it over to the citizens to do with it what they will.

2) Declare a National Holiday.

Then I'll retire with full benefits!

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The First things I would do is

1. Arrest every CIA ,FBI, ATF agents.
2. Round up all members of the CFR and the trilateral commision.
3. Boot the UN, the hell out of the country!
4. Make all Secret societies illegal

well, thats just the begining!

Oh, yea, just one more thing. I would want to personally set the charge that blows Moloch, BACK TO HELL!

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that flouride is a by-product of aluminum and that in a larger concentration can make a person physically weak and lathargic. I read somewhere that Hitler added large quantities to the drinking water to sedate masses of people and the fear would be that at any given time our own govt could increase the quantity in our public water systems to do the same to us. By the way I live out in the country and have well water lol

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've heard it's an aluminum by-product as well. Then I've thought, who in their right minds would spend money to buy the fluoride from these companies to dump it into our water supplies when there is so much research showing its ill effects? I'm assuming it's because people are being more or less made to buy it. That's the simplest sane reason I can think of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join