It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Come To Earth For.......Vacation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So, I was thinking, what if aliens just come to earth for no particular reason at all. What if some aliens visit earth just to visit it. Yes, alien abduct people. I do think they're probably are studying the planet and its inhabitants. And maybe even working with the government. But what if some species of alien just come to earth just for a visit.

Think about it. Us human, when we go on a vacation, a lot of us may travel to another city, another state, or even another country. We may go there because we like the city/state/country or we never been there before and its a place we want to visit. Aliens could be doing the same when they come to earth, there just visiting.

Why wouldn't aliens do the same. Hey, they got spacecraft that are able to travel large distances so why not travel to a different planet just for a "vacation". It doesn't always have to be because they want to abduct someone. Maybe there coming here just to "chill out" and check out planet earth.

Hey, I bet if we had the technology to travel to other planets people would be saying, "Hey, instead of going to (some place on earth), lets go to planet Yarmyth (made that name up) for a trip."

-tts

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yeah and in the past they aubducted elvis presley to their homeworld, cause it was a souvenier, offcourse, it all makes sense now!

(this could have actually happend, if you think about it win an all out open mind
)

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is a valid concept. I believe if you put things in perspective, the aliens could be taking a "roadtrip" with the family. And in the same thought, it is conceivable that aliens may also be taking field trips for their educational system. To this day, that is my theory on crop circles. It is just artwork performed for a grade.

In theory, why would they treat us any different than we treat dogs or cats? If they are that superior to us, why would it warrant open discussion with us?

Yep, we are the destination for those aliens who are "roughing it"!

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Given that our governments hide ET presence, I imagine if any ETs came here to relax they would find themselves soon dead and buried instead.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, in this context everything is possible! We go to the zoo, enjoying all the different exotic animals and their different behavior. Some rough places arrange hunting trips were you can kill some exotic animal for your enjoyment and then eat it. Why wouldn´t some less friendly alien species do the same here?! Or just plain out chill, enjoy the beauty of the planet or otherwise learn about primitive ways of dealing with life...like we study ant farms.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
So, I was thinking, what if aliens just come to earth for no particular reason at all. What if some aliens visit earth just to visit it.

Earth lies in an intergalactic protectorate... you can't just visit Earth. You have to be a bureaucrat, a researcher, a philosopher, or a scientist to come to Earth. Any other extraterrestrial entity would be breaking intergalactic law and thus are treated to severe punishment as detailed within the intergalactice law.

The reason behind why Earth lies in a protectorate is because it was founded by the Annunaki (a bunch of tall grey skin philosophical hippy bureaucrats) and it is inhabited by primitive lifeforms (us).

Yes, alien abduct people. I do think they're probably are studying the planet and its inhabitants. And maybe even working with the government. But what if some species of alien just come to earth just for a visit.

The extraterrestrials are not working with the government. If they are it is rarely and to a high limited extent. Moreover, abductions occur much more rare than you could possibly think of them.

Abductions only occur to people who possess physical attributes or psychological attributes that are worth investigating.

Think about it. Us human, when we go on a vacation, a lot of us may travel to another city, another state, or even another country. We may go there because we like the city/state/country or we never been there before and its a place we want to visit. Aliens could be doing the same when they come to earth, there just visiting.

True but you wouldn't want to go to a place that you weren't allow to go to. Like an exclusive wildlife perserve that only wildlife researchers and investigators are allow to venture into.

Think of it as like Area 51, we aren't allow to go into there. This planet is somewhat the same, but in terms of extraterrestrials not being allows to come here unless it was a part of their job within the intergalactic whole that didn't cross the legal lines of what they can do.

Why wouldn't aliens do the same. Hey, they got spacecraft that are able to travel large distances so why not travel to a different planet just for a "vacation". It doesn't always have to be because they want to abduct someone. Maybe there coming here just to "chill out" and check out planet earth.

Even if the Earth wasn't in a protectorate, not that many extraterrestrials would want to come here in terms of a vocation. They would all rather go to somewhere else.

Hey, I bet if we had the technology to travel to other planets people would be saying, "Hey, instead of going to (some place on earth), lets go to planet Yarmyth (made that name up) for a trip."

Nice idea, but you wuold be seeing a lot more airheaded extraterrestrials if your ideas were true.

Male Annunaki Teen: Hey dude, let's go to Earth... they got some happening babes there.
Male Draconian Teen: I'm like so ahead of you dude...
Male Zetan Teen: Like awesome dudes... can I come along too.
Annunaki and Draconian: Like for sure...
Zetan: Awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Well, in this context everything is possible! We go to the zoo, enjoying all the different exotic animals and their different behavior. Some rough places arrange hunting trips were you can kill some exotic animal for your enjoyment and then eat it. Why wouldn´t some less friendly alien species do the same here?! Or just plain out chill, enjoy the beauty of the planet or otherwise learn about primitive ways of dealing with life...like we study ant farms.

GULP!
Just like the predator!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aliens are us, we simply come back in time for vacation. Look at an evolution chart
We will simply shrink in size since we will not have to work in the future and our brains will grow bigger . Our skin will be pale probably because we will spend all of our time indoors staring at some computer screens hence the huge eyes

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
Aliens are us, we simply come back in time for vacation. Look at an evolution chart
We will simply shrink in size since we will not have to work in the future and our brains will grow bigger . Our skin will be pale probably because we will spend all of our time indoors staring at some computer screens hence the huge eyes

Not a good joke...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer
Earth lies in an intergalactic protectorate... you can't just visit Earth. You have to be a bureaucrat, a researcher, a philosopher, or a scientist to come to Earth. Any other extraterrestrial entity would be breaking intergalactic law and thus are treated to severe punishment as detailed within the intergalactice law.

Wellll, that clears it up for me???? I feel a reference to cuban cigars coming on!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe South Park has it right....

We're the galaxy's most popular reality show....

"What happens when you take species from all over the galaxy and put them on one planet together?...see EARTH!"

Oddly enough, it would explain a lot of things, hehe......

Perhaps it's more like watching a dangerous colony of ants. As long as they don't escape their confines, they're interesting to observe.....

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Maybe South Park has it right....

We're the galaxy's most popular reality show....

"What happens when you take species from all over the galaxy and put them on one planet together?...see EARTH!"

Oddly enough, it would explain a lot of things, hehe......

Perhaps it's more like watching a dangerous colony of ants. As long as they don't escape their confines, they're interesting to observe.....

I'm telling you that they can't come here unless it is their occupation and permited by the intergalactic laws.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Since you seem to be so in the know, then perhaps you can tell us why they're perfectly happy to sit on their keisters while we blow each other up, hmmm???

Sorry, but one of the primary points against these ideas of galactic federations, etc., is that you'd have to accept that such an organization would have to be truly heartless and uncaring to simply not officially acknowledge their existence to other sentient life, especially when that sentient life is increasingly marching towards even more conflict.

The idea of us being some kind of protected species in a planet zoo is equally laughable as it would again mean that these allegedly advanced beings cannot identify sentience (no matter how "primitive") when they see it!

You can think the warm, fuzzy alien idea if you like, but the evidence of covert visitation, interest in defense installations, and abductions, seem to point to a far more malevolent motive, and I doubt that needs a "permit"......

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Since you seem to be so in the know, then perhaps you can tell us why they're perfectly happy to sit on their keisters while we blow each other up, hmmm???

You want me to answer that question. Are you certain that you will be satisfy with the answer that will give to that question? Fine I'll tell you... they are doing something. What they are doing is preventing us from nuking each other anymore than what we did during World War II. Why do you think the number of alien encounters increased so greatly after WWII?

Why wouldn't they just show themselves to us right here and now? You expect too much from them.

First of all like with the United Nations, they can't very well do anything without the approval of whatever government facility that pertains to this portion of the Galaxy or of the Galaxy as a whole. So they just can't suddenly break intergalactic law and come here and then get blasted by other aliens for breaking the intergalactic laws. Get what I'm saying? They don't value your lives more than their own, just as you don't value their lives or acknowledge their lives at all.

But some of them do warn people of dangerous events and situations. Events pertaining to the future are most oftenly made by an extraterrestrial. They do come to Earth and save people disquised as our own people. But they can't do a damn thing to approach us all as a whole for various reasons.

The most important is of who is in control at the moment.

The extraterrestrials would have come here around 2001 or 2003, if Bush wasn't elected into office. So certainly they might come around 2008 or 2009 when Bush isn't in office, but they now predict someone new and more dangerous might take hold as presidency and prevent them from reaching their goals. However, there was an intergalactic vote that 2012 will be the year at the very latest that will come and reveal themselves as a whole towards the people of Earth.

You might want to ask me now as to why Bush presents such a problem? Bush's cabinent would indeed prevent them from freely introducing themselves to the people. What do you think would happen? Certainly if we are to be introduced into the intergalactic collective there would be some new laws that everyone must abide by. And those possessing power are not going to want an upset to that power. How do you think Dick Cheney's Oil Business is going to take it if the extraterrestrials tell them that they cannot sell or refine anymore petroleum? People that had power are going to lose that power and everyone will have to accept changes. This is a great problem, because it creates panic similar to what had occured during the radio cast of World of the Worlds back in the Early Twentieth Century.

The extraterrestrials were observing that moment and since then they knew they just cannot come here and solve Earth's problems at just any time they wanted to.

However, the Annunaki Empress (the head of state over this entire galaxy) has declared that there shall be no delays of introducing humanity into the intergalactic collective any later than the time that we can identify as December of 2012.

I'll be responding to the rest of your post in the next posts of mine.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GazrokSorry, but one of the primary points against these ideas of galactic federations, etc.

That is ludicrous and not an actual intelligent idea. An actual idea is something that doesn't go upon the lies of addressing immature, "I want to see the aliens now, wah wah wah..."

is that you'd have to accept that such an organization would have to be truly heartless and uncaring to simply not officially acknowledge their existence to other sentient life.

But they don't consider us sentient, because we are too barbaric. They consider us sub-sentient lifeforms. And they have been debating over our existence as to what they should do to us for the past hundreds of thousands of years.

We didn't actually come to any importance until less than a century ago with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It was then that they realize what possible threat we could be to them. Moreover, before then they just monitored every so often and every once and while someone might come for some sort of philosophical reason and try and help out humanity. Like that Gabriel entity that is part of a private organization that use to have the rights to mandating our species. He was demoted after the Nuclear bomb incidents in which called for a higher power to take change over our development.

That is why there have been different alien sightings, but however all these aliens must follow the intergalactic laws that were established thousands of years ago. In which only certain people (mostly just scientists and bureaucrats) are allow to interact with humans.

especially when that sentient life is increasingly marching towards even more conflict.

They are doing something about, but you have to learn your place. Do you really they will ever take you seriously? These are extraterrestrials, not humans. In fact other humans wouldn't even take you seriously. You have to think outside the box in order to understand reality.

The idea of us being some kind of protected species in a planet zoo is equally laughable.

Indeed it is laughable, but if you notice how humans are treated so similar to that of animals in abduction cases, you would realize that we are nothing more than "smart" animals to them.

By the way it's a wildlife refuge, not a zoo. And only those with legal clearance are allow to venture across this planet.

as it would again mean that these allegedly advanced beings cannot identify sentience (no matter how "primitive") when they see it!

Or maybe you just understand just how primitive and sub-sentient we truly are. Perhaps you just aren't ready for an extraterrestrial encounter. Maybe when they do come here, they'll just take you and leave in you in an actual extraterrestrial zoological center.

You can think the warm, fuzzy alien idea if you like.

Hmm mmm... Warm, fuzzy, busty... opps...
I mean fuzzy... alien ideas...

Is is upsetting you that I am the one that is telling you this? Maybe we should switch places that way your egocentric attitude can stop enacting a violent temper tantrum.

Originally posted by Gazrok but the evidence of covert visitation, interest in defense installations, and abductions, seem to point to a far more malevolent motive, and I doubt that needs a "permit"......

I am sorry but covert visitation, interest in defense installations, and abdution do not point to a malevolent motive. Maybe you just aren't as smart as you think you are.

If you were an animal being taken cared of by a human, you might think the same way of malevolence as you do with extraterrestrials. And that is not just a truth, but a statement of fact. You are WAY TOOO PARANOID!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Vacation hells no,travelling to another planet to smell the roses would be economically and logistically impossible for group of people,if they came see earth they who travel in groups reaching the hundreds and use one large ship,they would follow a look but dont touch approach, cause they know that we know, that them Aliens are mighty good eatin'

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well Timeseer, I guess you cleared it up for me why E.T.'s just don't come to Earth for a visit.

Okay, I know us humans don't have this technology but if we were to have the type of alien spacecraft they have were we could travel large distances, would we follow the same rules? I'd assume we would. I guess you couldn't just waltz into some aliens planet and say, "Hey, guess who's here?"

-tts

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Well Timeseer, I guess you cleared it up for me why E.T.'s just don't come to Earth for a visit.

Okay, I know us humans don't have this technology but if we were to have the type of alien spacecraft they have were we could travel large distances, would we follow the same rules? I'd assume we would. I guess you couldn't just waltz into some aliens planet and say, "Hey, guess who's here?"

-tts

Well there are laws and responsibility that higher intelligent beings must follow. They didn't follow these laws they would probably be in constant wars and the Earth would be destroyed in one of them.

I mean literally if the Draconians (a leading group of reptilian extraterrestrials) and the Annunaki (the most powerful extraterrestrial race in this galaxy) went to war... you can just kiss this entire Solar System good bye... It would be like Star Wars with Super Saiyans.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You want me to answer that question. Are you certain that you will be satisfy with the answer that will give to that question? Fine I'll tell you... they are doing something. What they are doing is preventing us from nuking each other anymore than what we did during World War II.

How? Simple question. What are they doing? Is it too much to expect that we just may not want to blow up the world, or maybe that globalization is the true reason we don’t all kill ourselves? Simple fact, you don’t blow up your customers. THAT is why we don’t have WWIII.

Why do you think the number of alien encounters increased so greatly after WWII?

Because splitting the atom told the universe we just became smarter monkeys…

Why wouldn't they just show themselves to us right here and now? You expect too much from them.

Pretty evasive answer. It’s my damn planet! I expect too much of THEM? THEY are the ones trespassing, the least they could do is introduce themselves, sit down, have a cup of tea, chat about the weather, existentialism, quantum physics, whatever….

First of all like with the United Nations, they can't very well do anything without the approval of whatever government facility that pertains to this portion of the Galaxy or of the Galaxy as a whole. So they just can't suddenly break intergalactic law and come here and then get blasted by other aliens for breaking the intergalactic laws. Get what I'm saying? They don't value your lives more than their own, just as you don't value their lives or acknowledge their lives at all.

Nice to know that these allegedly super smart aliens still haven’t figured out how to fix government.

But some of them do warn people of dangerous events and situations. Events pertaining to the future are most oftenly made by an extraterrestrial. They do come to Earth and save people disquised as our own people. But they can't do a damn thing to approach us all as a whole for various reasons.

Various reasons. Again with the evasive answers. What good does it do to warn a one-armed farmer in Germany about nuclear war? If they were so damned smart, they would warn people who were in a position to actually DO something about it.

The most important is of who is in control at the moment.
The extraterrestrials would have come here around 2001 or 2003, if Bush wasn't elected into office. So certainly they might come around 2008 or 2009 when Bush isn't in office, but they now predict someone new and more dangerous might take hold as presidency and prevent them from reaching their goals. However, there was an intergalactic vote that 2012 will be the year at the very latest that will come and reveal themselves as a whole towards the people of Earth.

Wow, their government works slower than ours!

You might want to ask me now as to why Bush presents such a problem? Bush's cabinent would indeed prevent them from freely introducing themselves to the people. What do you think would happen?

Bunk. Bush, or any other leader has NO impact on aliens’ ability to show themselves. There is NOTHING Bush could do to prevent a mothership from floating over the White House.

That is ludicrous and not an actual intelligent idea. An actual idea is something that doesn't go upon the lies of addressing immature, "I want to see the aliens now, wah wah wah..."

I present logical conclusions based on observed events, and you attack my intelligence. Who is making the weaker argument here. If you had read any of my posts, I do NOT want to see them now, because I don’t believe they have good intentions. If WE explored other worlds, and came upon other sentients, then don’t you think WE would reveal our existence? As long as they had language, you bet we would.

You attack my intelligence yet prattle on about galactic Empresses, etc. You know what they say about those in glass houses? I’ve studied the facts and cases around UFOs for over two decades, so I’d hardly classify my ideas on this as “immature”. Too bad I don’t seem to have a seat at the galactic council like you do…

But they don't consider us sentient, because we are too barbaric. They consider us sub-sentient lifeforms. And they have been debating over our existence as to what they should do to us for the past hundreds of thousands of years.

Same old argument. I’m surprised that these so-called intelligent aliens are too dense to realize that crops don’t grow in perfect squares on their own. Just a casual descent through the clouds should reveal the presence of sentient life…or maybe crops DO grow in squares on their planets?

That is why there have been different alien sightings, but however all these aliens must follow the intergalactic laws that were established thousands of years ago. In which only certain people (mostly just scientists and bureaucrats) are allow to interact with humans

One problem with laws. At some point, someone ALWAYS breaks one. For your idea here to be accepted, you’d also have to accept that not one single alien has ever decided, “to hell with this, I’m parking over the White House”. Pretty good behavior for over half a decade….

They are doing something about, but you have to learn your place. Do you really they will ever take you seriously? These are extraterrestrials, not humans. In fact other humans wouldn't even take you seriously. You have to think outside the box in order to understand reality.

Learn my place? Again, my damn planet…
Somehow, I think that I’m not the one who has to worry about my fellow humans taking seriously friend…

Or maybe you just understand just how primitive and sub-sentient we truly are. Perhaps you just aren't ready for an extraterrestrial encounter. Maybe when they do come here, they'll just take you and leave in you in an actual extraterrestrial zoological center.

Yeah, that must be it.

Is is upsetting you that I am the one that is telling you this? Maybe we should switch places that way your egocentric attitude can stop enacting a violent temper tantrum.

You’re the one who seems to be having the tantrum, and needed to resort to character assassination to make your point. Maybe you aren’t as enlightened as you think you are.

I am sorry but covert visitation, interest in defense installations, and abduction do not point to a malevolent motive. Maybe you just aren't as smart as you think you are.

You believe those occurrences are the actions of beneficial entities…??? Well, you are free to believe what you wish.

Look, if you want to believe in an alien galactic council, Empress, and who knows what else, that is fine. But, if you expect me to just accept your word, over known facts, reported cases, and logical conclusion…sorry, just not going to happen. Snap a photo at the next session of galactic congress….maybe then we can have a reasoned discussion, instead of facts versus a new age sermon.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer
Well there are laws and responsibility that higher intelligent beings must follow. They didn't follow these laws they would probably be in constant wars and the Earth would be destroyed in one of them.

I'm sorry, I just don't buy the whole Federation idea. If there is an organized group controlling who visits earth, I would equate it to a zoo. In other words, someone is at the gate taking tickets and controlling who goes in and how they interact with the animals. However, there are those that sneak over the fence, or they fall into the cages with the animals. Nothing is perfectly controlled!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join