It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHooOO back up Bill Kaysing? Say whaat? The US Gov blew up the space shuttle? Britain & Pearl Harbou

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
WHACHUTALKINABOUT Mr. Kaysing?

"How much space stuff since 1959 has been real? What space stuff is real today? Did the Challenger blow up? Did NASA know it would blow up?
Yeah, and you know why it blew up? Because Christa McAuliffe, the only civilian and only woman aboard, refused to go along with the lie that you couldn't see stars in space. So they blew her up, along with six other people, to keep that lie under wraps. I claim that Christa McAuliffe was murdered."

SAYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT?!?!?

"Oh yeah. Well, it's like Pearl Harbor. They managed to cover up the truth at Pearl Harbor since December 7, 1941. Everybody that was in W.W.II, including me, knows that the Japanese were set up to do it. In fact, some people told me that two shiploads of gold were sent to Japan to finance Pearl Harbor, they were sent by the British. So the British wanted us involved in the war and Pearl Harbor seemed like a good way to do it. Yes, and Roosevelt not only knew about the attack, he helped arrange it, and he suppressed the information about the Japanese attacks from Kimmel and Short, the naval and army commanders at Pearl Harbor. This was one of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated by the U.S. government to get us involved in a deadly war. There's no question that it was all set up."

BUT I FULLY AGREE WITH:

"the fact that Canada does not import our meat because it's so full of rotten chemicals. I'm sure you knew that. The Canadians are pretty smart, because they don't import American meat. So, you see, in this country, we're at the short end of things because of the corruption of the government."

EH! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

www.nardwuar.com...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by hotsheets]

[edit on 15-8-2006 by hotsheets]

Edited to include 'ex' tags

[edit on 15-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish..its amazing what crap people can put out these days and have people believing it...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
YOUR KIDDING ........Right?

i thought they blew up the shuttle because the cicilian wouldn't keep quiet about the u.f.o.'s that follw the shuttle.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Where to begin.
I'll say this. I believe there was an attempt to buy moonstones for latter re-sale.
Pearle Harbor: Not much strategy in letting it happen, only to win the war later.
Space shuttle: Needs update. It's time to let that one go.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well let's see...

Assuming for a second that this guy is right and the whole thing about space is a lie... We're presented with two choices...

Christa McAuliffe is a member of the crew of the Challenger. She's refusing to go along with the "lies" about space.

Do we:

A) Blow up a multi-billion dollar craft and kill people.

OR

B) Throw her the hell off the mission and find someone who WILL "lie".

Sorry, this man makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No matter what happens in a society there seems to be a small percentage of people who will immediately blame the government and say there was a cover-up. You can see the same thing being played out today in almost every world event.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I do believe our space program is being sabotaged by somebody. Whether it's our government or some other shadow group......I don't know. The less people in space, the less eyes to see what's really happening up there. Eventually our space program will be run entirely by machines. They're using the "safety" issue to get it done.

As far as Pearl Harbor goes, I agree that Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen in order to create the necessary public outcry to allow us to go to war. Lots of money was made on WW2..........and Korea......and Vietnam........and Iraq, each with it's own fear mongering reason for going to war, Hitler......... spread of communism ........ Saddam..........terrorism.

Don't blame the government, they're not the ones pulling the strings. They're just the puppets and figureheads. It's the rich and powerful who have bought the government. It's that simple.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am with you Dr love...
I doubt we blew up the space shuttle, but IMO someone did...

I know that pearl Harbor was allowed to happen, even with forwarning... due to the anti war sentiment that had to be overcome to get public support...
(history channel had a documentary that showed the neccessity of this, very well presented)

I also think IMHO that Canada doesn't want our beef due to our poor testing for Madcow disease...
and we keep making our tests weaker...

It truly looks like the American Cattle industry is trying to hide something, when they wont even allow private cattle owners to test their own cows...

jra

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

But you can see stars in space (when the sun isn't blinding you). It's the cameras that can't see them. You need a long exposure to pick up the faint star light. The thought of NASA blowing up shuttles and people to keep these 'secrets' is ridiculous.

Once when I was watching NASA tv, when the discovery was docked at the ISS last month. At one point when the shuttle and ISS were on the night side of the Earth, they were using an IR camera so that you could see the Earth somewhat. Well I could also see a few of the brighter stars as well.

new topics

top topics

join