It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got something interesting that I wonder if someone could help me with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Lets just say I work for a trucking company. We recieve some crates from a customer to deliver to its final destination that I find interesting. Here is the breakdown.

1701 w marshall drive
grand prairie, tx 75051

to: letterkenny army depot
1 overcash ave
chambersburg, pa 17201

appropriations data:
tac code arzs
3c81eba-6cls

its listed as glass but the crates that are also marked for us goverment property and are of simular shape and size to house 3 small missiles. its stacked in a total of three cases per side, and weights about 1000lbs. Anyone got any insights?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well I'd say you got a genuine case of mistaken labelling there! At least it doesn't say Tractor Parts.

and wouldn't you be better off asking your line manager about this than posting it to a conspiracy forum?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First let me just say, don’t post anymore information about the order; don’t know if you went too far as it is but are you saying that each pack of three weighs 1,000 Lb or that each case is 1,000 Lb?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING TO POST HERE!!!

I very strongly believe that there are certain people who are members of this community who are not who they say they are, and not people who should be reading this. You are not as anonymous here as you may think you are.

perhaps you should consider the consequences your posts may bring in the future.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
HEY GUY, that's pretty awesome.

Smacks of Iraqi Supergun to me.

Or another conspiracy theory........................................

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemesisauto
Lets just say I work for a trucking company. We recieve some crates from a customer to deliver to its final destination that I find interesting. Here is the breakdown...

Is it ticking, Art?

In all seriousness, there's no telling what's in there, we use the same crates for a lot of things here. We reuse a lot of them too, some of them are just too nice to tear up and toss.

I wouldn't peek. I'd leave it the frick alone and go my merry way.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this is his first post, he signed up just to post this? Is that a little weird?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
IMO if it was of any risk/ weaponry, i'm more than certain the Government wouldn't use an external trucking firm (Ipresume it is public sector anyhow) to transport the weaponry?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
While it might not be TS or explosives, it could be restricted and shipped that way.

But at any rate, it could be quite expensive and easily screwed up. Nothing LockMar sends to LEAD is going to be on the cheap.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anybody want to see a trucking company lose a shipping contract? Wrong person reads this it will happen. Then we see how long it takes for someone to lose his job. It is my understanding that the routing of freight is usually considered to be confidential information by most shipping companies. If something happens to those crates and this thread is discovered, that company is in for a world of hurt.

What was accomplished by posting this information? The items in those crates were not missiles. Missile components maybe, but not missiles. Google Letterkenny Army Depot and you will find that they are a refurbishing and repair depot for several things including some Surface to Air missile systems. There is nothing secret or sinister about defense contractors shipping components to the military by motor freight.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by JIMC5499]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hellfire assemblies minus the warhead and rocket motor.

1. The seeker has glass components
2. Letterkenny services Hellfires
3. Weight - see below

Hellfire weight - 99lb
Minus warhead - 18lb
Minus rocket motor - 28lb

Equals 53 pounds for the remaining assembly.

He saw a box for 3 multiplied by six boxes = 18 assemblies (potentially)

18 x 53lb = 954lb plus 46lbs for the boxes = 1000lbs

They're Hellfires.

Strange thing for a private contractor to be hauling though. Don't go peeking now.

new topics

top topics

join