It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Orb Photo Ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And more...

There appears to be many vortexes or doorways all over the
planet, where different Orbs are coming through the
dimensions. Once they are through the doorway they can go
anywhere on the planet.

At the Wanaque vortex there are quite a number of different
things going on. We do not photograph the same kinds of Orbs
that Bryan and friends have taken there. Their discriptions of
more mechanical device-like Orbs (aliens using higher
technology) do not fit what we have here, nor do we get the
same appearance of their other Orbs.

Nor do we usually get the diamond shaped Orbs that Lucy is
getting in Michigan. The only two times we got them here in
Arkansas was within 24 hours of viewing them on her website,
almost like some form of telepathic communication was
established. So they arrived.

We have discovered Orbs can be mechanical devices, spirits of
the departed, actual living beings that are procreational by
thoughtform, many people have their own personal Orb that we
are contemplating might have a lot to do with remote viewing
and the like. This list is by no means complete. We are sure
there are Orbs out there that are things we haven't even
imagined yet.

www.beyond-the-illusion.com...

All I can say do now is be

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
After reading the entire interview and viewing the videos I would have to agree that there seems to be actual phenomenon and disinformation here, which suggests a cover up as usual. It really sickens me that those in the know still think that they are superior in their ability to handle knoweledge with a cool mind, and everyone else is just a feeble minded neanderthal that would panic at the thought of something it cannot fully understand.
*shakes head in disgust*

I think for the moment I am leaning towards the orbs being a form of energy or spirit if you will.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I don't believe it, the orb thing, many people don't know that it is a normal light anomaly under the right conditions.

www.ghostresearch.org...

I've always thought it's pretty obvious that orbs are 'flaws' rather than spirits and suchlike. A lot of ghosthunters seem so eager to accept orbs as proof that they forget that orbs NEVER appeared in ghost photography prior to the digital camera becoming commonplace.

Show me 1000 ghost photos taken in the last 20 years, you'll find less than a handful of objects that could be classed as 'orbs' without being obvious tricks of the light. Show me 100 ghost photographs taken over the last 12 months and you'll find a 1000 of the things.

It makes my heart sink when I see Ghost websites with huge galleries, only to discover every picture is nothing but orbs take in some forest or field in the middle of the night.

As for Sargel 18....I dunno what to make of him. He talks a good talk, but then again, the manner in which he talks is sometimes a little too much in the manner of "now listen, everyones gonna tell you I'm fake, but I'm not, they're lying to you, end of story". He kind of over-eggs the pudding in that respect.

His modern day knife in a lump of rock was intersting, I was fascinated by the story....until I saw the photos. The rock didn't look too much like rock-solid rock, it looked more like a dark brown sandstoney type material, and the knife wasn't fully fused into the 'rock', there was a small gap along the edges.

He also claims to be a good friend of Al Bielek of Montauk Project infamy. However after reading this
www.bielek-debunked.com... I wouldn't really say that's a good thing to admit if you're using the connection to bolster your own integrity.

Some of his photos of the vortex mist 'pictures' are interesting, but the first thing that leapt to my mind upon seeing them, was old victorian faked ghost photos of ectoplasm. Maybe IF Sargel is faking, he IS being totally honest about not Photoshopping the images because he's using techniques which date back to photographys early days, techniques which though incredibly basic, modern computer picture analysts wouldn't even think to look for?

I dunno. Check out his website and make your own minds up, that's all I can say!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bandit,

great links.

Sabby,

you are overlooking one important issue here and that is why are the doors opening now?

we are coming to a transition time.

It would not matter if we had digital cameras 100 years ago because they would not have caught anything then.

Pixelation as referred to here means dead pixels in a camera meaning a fault in it.

I'm assuming that this is not that common and should not be in better quality or name brand cameras.

Just guessing.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I don't believe it, the orb thing, many people don't know that it is a normal light anomaly under the right conditions.

www.ghostresearch.org...

Show me 1000 ghost photos taken in the last 20 years, you'll find less than a handful of objects that could be classed as 'orbs' without being obvious tricks of the light. Show me 100 ghost photographs taken over the last 12 months and you'll find a 1000 of the things.

How about orb video's then??? When you see the orbs moving.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sargel18 believes in astrology. I do not trust anyone who believes that, especially when the guy consulted a "famous modern astrology interpreter," the guy is a kook.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just because he did so, doesn't mean he's a kook...

The pictures and other evidence should be weighed and discussed also, not only the man.

If a total wacko comes up with empirical evidence for aliens, ghosts, telepathy etc... it will never be taken into consideration.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it is a person that society says is "not normal" that will come up with these kinds of things...

Remember this, society is almost always wrong!!! 99% of the time...

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My questions are: if these things are real then why do they appear as puffs of smoke or orbs? Why do they look so obviously similar to lens flares, dust etc? Why do they only appear on digicams?

I am willing to accept the existence of these beings / phenomena, but not so willing to accept the fact that they can be so readily detected.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi all.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sandra and I am Sargel18''s partner. I have been reading your messages and thought that I could help answer some questions about the photos and research. Please email (or post them) me with them and I will answer them as soon as I am able too .

Thank you,
Sandra/ Teleahqua

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That's a good one, but I took a black and white photo of a single, abandoned gravestone for my photography class and I found 3 orbs. You can see the picture at www.geocities.com/raf_dowding/0045.jpg
This image is not doctored in any way! I had to take a picture of it with my webcam as my scanner is not compatible with my new computer.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's better to post them.

First question: Is it true that orgone energy can feed the vortex???

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman
That's a good one, but I took a black and white photo of a single, abandoned gravestone for my photography class and I found 3 orbs. You can see the picture at www.geocities.com/raf_dowding/0045.jpg
This image is not doctored in any way! I had to take a picture of it with my webcam as my scanner is not compatible with my new computer.

That looks like snowflakes to me, the one on the left has six sides. Was it snowing at the time or did it already stop snowing???

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
Why do they only appear on digicams?

They do not. My very first orb photographs were taken with 35mm. As I previously stated, 35mm tend to be the most reliable in catching 'real' orbs as opposed to digital cameras which produce many false orbs..Those false orbs can be attributed to many things, but mostly particles in the air..ie. dust, pollen. A digital camera manufacturer (sony?) released a statement admitting obvious flaws with the equipment; Those flaws included 'orbs'.

[Edited on 11/2/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Militiaman,

hey I'm in Toronto, how are you?

like your photo. the two orbs to the right look legit to me cause they are against a white background. the other orb not sure as bandit says it has a shape to it?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I must now find the story that was tantamountingly amusing some time ago. It involved an "orb" photographer of note who suddenly was unable to capture any new orbs after cleaning his camera lens. Quite amusing.

I shall hopefully return soon with a link to the eye-opening story.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
First question: Is it true that orgone energy can feed the vortex???

The Vortex carries many different wavelengths of this energy. Sometimes the vortex feeds on this energy and sometimes it "tosses out" the energy. But in general terms it IS orgone energy.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
O.k. I understand, because orgone is just another name for chi, mana etc...

I asked this because I've read about some "crofty" loons on another forum (you probably know which) who tried to attack this vortex with their cloudbusters.

Also... In one of the links I posted earlier, there's a link about the pentagon investigating the vortex. Do you know if it's true???

And what are your thoughts about my thinking that E.T.'s could also be nonphysical???

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"O.k. I understand, because orgone is just another name for chi, mana etc.."

* Exactly right.

"Also... In one of the links I posted earlier, there's a link about the pentagon investigating the vortex. Do you know if it's true???"

*I'll see if I can locate it. But just incase please send it to me. If it has anything to do with Sargel18 or myself I will let you know the facts of the matter.

"And what are your thoughts about my thinking that E.T.'s could also be nonphysical???"

Good question. Yes I believe they are AT FIRST non- physical.

Review sargel18's website and go to other researchers.. My section is there.. Though my photos can�t compare to his, I think it will help explain what I believe is going on.

These �beings" come into our realty as energy.. then manifest into solid or semi solid form depending on the situation.. People present and so on..

If you look at the merkaba photos.. You will note that there are some that are solid and others that are semi- solid.. We do have photos and video where a energy mass is taking shape/ becomes semi -solid and then a solid form.

By the way all the photos on my section were taken with a regular 35mm camera.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen your pictures, they're also great!!!

There are those who still think they're been photoshopped. But if an alien slapped them in the head, they'll think it's a goat or something...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"There are those who still think they're been photoshopped. But if an alien slapped them in the head, they'll think it's a goat or something... "

The photos have never been touched. what you see there is exactly what was taken with a reg. 35mm camera.

funny how so many want proof to confirm events and when its given.. they just push it aside..

but to each his/her own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join